Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Investing In AltCoin Still Worth it in 2019? - page 7. (Read 2832 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I Remembered Last 2017 when Bitcoin rose very big and also Ethereum reached around 2000 dollars more. at that time Ethereum was very good investment because it went up again. but what made me confused about bitcoin going down certainly Ethereum also dropped. if according to proper or not investing in 2019. of course it is very feasible, because this is again according to and we buy with little money. who knows, 2020 will increase. it all becomes an advantage for us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I believe that it is worth investing in Altcoins because it is really profitable, you only need to carefully select projects and analyze whether they have a real product that will bring you income.
in investing with crypto or altcoin currencies, it is still necessary to have the confidence and patience in investing with the coins we invest because all possibilities in the future no one can predict with certainty that the altcoin will experience an increase in that
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Without any doubts, personally I think that altcoins have a much brighter future perspective than BTC. I cannot take any coin serious that has 7 transactions per second and I hope the king will be replaced by a much faster and cheaper coin.
Activity: 426
I believe that it is worth investing in Altcoins because it is really profitable, you only need to carefully select projects and analyze whether they have a real product that will bring you income.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Definitely worth it. Some promise big returns, however, in general, it's a risky game.
I've seen the fall and demise of a few altcoins, scam or no scam.
Currently, I'm interested in Zebi. Just seriously, check it out.
The first thing you must consider before though is "have you felt that India's internet play is on a whole different level now?"
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
I think Altcoin is indeed a very good investment way in Cryptocurrency.  because a lot of Altcoin are cheap and have great potential to make big profits.  But we must be good at choosing Altcoin which is very potential to get big profits.  don't let us choose wrongly, because that will cause us to suffer losses.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
When you talk about investing in altcoins, is it existing altcoins or at ICOs. If it is at ICOs then it is not worth it, because most ICOs are not making progress on exchanges as their prices mostly drop below the ico price. While investing in existing altcoins is worth it and the best.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I think the answer is obvious. At the beginning of the year it was possible to buy Bitcoin for $ 3000 now it costs almost $ 8000. This is true not only in relation to Bitcoin but also to the entire crypto market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I would say the opposite.  Now there are a large number of coins in which it is worth investing right now.  For example, the same ethereum, Litecoin, eos, ripple, and others.  It seems to me that this year belongs to them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Buy altcoins profitable, but correctly wrote that a lot of bad projects and you need to look very well what to buy, I buy altcoins but my portfolio is very small just because for me there is a small number of good projects.
Activity: 784
I think not that good at all, since all of the altcoins are being slip down its price after being listed. But i think the right way to invest if you have many altcoins in your wallet you convert it to ethereum so that you have the right path of investment since ethereum now showing good fluctuation in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
I think investing in altcoins are really good if you know what to buy, and I made a decent amount profit in just trading altcoins
If one really knows what he is doing, I think altcoins still pays a lot, we still have very good new projects that are giving very huge increase when they hit their exchange. People only miss out of these projects because they do not research and the belief some of them already have that all ICO’s are scam.

For us to get these reliable altcoins, we really need to start making a deep research, I mean research that is beyond just picking up their whitepaper, we need to go to extra length that will coincidence us that they are indeed a good projects. For older coin investment, I think the best way to get good ones is just to check through Binance top coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I guess yes, it will still be worth it. Bevauae As long as the project you were in was good then it is great for you to invest good invesment. For example the dencoin tokens which realky guarantee you that being part of their project was worth it. Unlike to others, they are just a fraud project stealing your money but in the dencoin tokens, there's nothing to be worry of. Because everything about them was so fine for every investors that aiming for a good investment.
Activity: 658
I also have the same analysis and evaluation. I am also a new investor and have not had much experience in the crypto market. But I have an understanding of the value of a business, I feel that ETH is really a better business than BTC but why do whales only hold each BTC?
I know that there are a lot of altcoins paired with BTC but not so that its value increases so high. In the future, will anyone think with me that ETH will pass BTC?
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Very worthy but br careful in what you are choosing to make investments,too many scammers and scam projects out there and we cant even know who theybare so investors make investments only in legit projects like Dencoin tokens.

the keys for the OP is only how he choose the right altcoins to invest, because not altcoins will have a chance to grow buddy
learn about the project deeply is very important before investing, so, you will drop your money to the right altcoins  Wink

With the top altcoin on thet top 20 I think just agile in reading news about what's coming out of the project. For example, the LTC is about to havling, making it constantly increase in the past few weeks
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I think Altcoin is indeed a very good investment way in Cryptocurrency.  because a lot of Altcoin are cheap and have great potential to make big profits.  But we must be good at choosing Altcoin which is very potential to get big profits.  don't let us choose wrongly, because that will cause us to suffer losses.
Choosing a good altcoin is not easy because you have to do a lot of research to make a good profit and just a little mistake can make you lose a lot. I think this time you should consider selecting new projects because if the project is well developed, the value of that coin will increase when the market shows signs of increasing. Currently I have several big options like ATOM, TOP, MATIC which are the coins that are mentioned a lot in recent times and if you are lucky you will have more profit if you choose long-term investment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
The right choice is indeed required. of course this must be done because indeed we ourselves do not want to invest in the wrong thing. like now there are so many programs that exist and we ourselves are obliged to be able to choose which one is good to try before investing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
There is much more to crypto currencies than what you see on surface level. Which normally causes some disconnect, especially when trying to invest into new coins on the market.

There is so much that market newcomers don't understand about the dynamics that create price movement.

But - for me, it's interesting that people struggle with this since it really doesn't take an above average level of concentration to work it out. If you don't have enough time to understand how the price changes, just invest in top 10 alts. This is the safest option.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
Ethereum remains my favorite altcoin, it takes 40% of my portfolio. So definitely that's the altcoiin I hold in great esteem, hoping the development and updates continue. There are other good altcoins to invest in like EOS, TRX, ICX, VET, NEO, HPB and others not mentioned by me.  The main thing is, always know the risk involved in buying and holding coins, do proper research before taking calculated risks.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
For this time it's still worh and for me investing to some altcoins its profitable. You can choose altcoin from trusted exchange and you can buy or invest altcoin from IEO.
IEO is indeed a good choice for altcoin investment but must be observant in choosing projects because useful ones will develop in the future. So, research before choosing it must still be done and the IEO in exchange for a good reputation is worthy of being chosen.
Pages:
Jump to: