Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 29. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
I do not think it's too late to invest bitcoin at the moment. should start investing in small amounts. After purchasing the crypto asset, do not be seen to keep fluctuating the price every day. Let your assets settle.
In the future all assets will experience tokenisasi. If you want to understand the risks of crypto, then my advice you should take part, that way you can learn and participate in the initial coin offering (ICO).
Activity: 252
May 04, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

Bitcoin trade is always on the move, so there is always a change in value in it.
So if you want to start investing in bitcoin there's always a chance to make a profit and it's never too late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
May 04, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
No, I think price of BTC below $ 10,000 is still attractive for us to invest in. In the next few weeks, the price of BTC will probably increase by more than $ 15,000. So grab the opportunity right now, the time is still good to buy BTC.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
May 04, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
Its never too late to invest in something that keeps growing every now and then. Its all about the right timing of getting into bitcoin and exiting, also about your patience.
For now, bitcoin is at a pretty decent price, yet affordable for new users to buy, and expected to  rise aswell. It is fortunately very stable also right now with a steady growth. So it amounts to actually a good time for investing into it.

Later when prices will again rise then people will think that was good time and now is too late. This keeps happening, you just need to find right time for you, i.e. when are you ready with the funds, and how long ate you willing to stay invested. What kind of profit are you assuming of, its short term or long term, and after considering all this factors you  can decide if its a good time or not. Best of luck.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 04, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
Yeah you are right. Owning at least some of the fraction of Bitcoin is actually not late but it is risky. There are only few who know cryptocurrency and what is the actually use of it which is why in my opinion it will still bloom and the price would still increase and surpass its all time high. But it would take a lot of roller coaster for that to happen because there are still some countries who are against Bitcoin and it's legality which is why some people are restricted in buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 115
May 04, 2018, 08:01:27 AM
Investing in bitcoin and crypto-currencies is a long-term investment. You can say this is an investment in the future. You do not need to think that you can quickly become rich trading in the market of crypto currency. Thinking so you can lose what you have. Personally, I invest for a period of one year or more.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
It does not matter how much bitcoin you buy for a bit because of course if you just bought a bitcoin if it was expensive then bitcoin bought it and stock it until the price increased
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
May 04, 2018, 07:48:36 AM
In general, it's never late to invest in financial market and crypto or bitcoin also. The reason is quite simple: although you are older and older, the financial market is still young. As you can see, bitcoin and crypto market has emerged for some years and it's too young to compare with stock or commodities market which has existed for hundreds of years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 06:10:07 AM
When bitcoin was 6k+, people were in a panic, and they wanted to sell it.
And when the price of bitcoin soared, it was an interesting phenomenon that people were going to buy it again. Shocked
Activity: 28
May 04, 2018, 06:07:03 AM
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: