Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 20. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12
Investing in a good coin like bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, ETC, WAVES always appreciate. If you want to invest your money then go for today then that won't be your loss or cause of tension. Your investment will come with good profits. Go on Buddy  Wink
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
The price of bitcoin started to increase and it increased to some level but it do not mean that you are late but it means that everyone now have to invest in it because the real point of bitcoin price is much higher and if it will reach to that point that you will double your money from now. So do not waste more time and invest in bitcoin now,
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
You have a point. However, you can only be wealthy two ways:

1. Bitcoin soars some years from now.
2. You have enough money to buy a significant % of the remaining bitcoins.

Rich people are only rich because they own a huge % of the worlds' wealth.

I suggest investing in cryptocurrencies that are backed by resources we know will never go away or lose value like gold, energy, food etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Not late but surely a full of possibility of danger than when the price was low at the beginning of the year. If a big correction comes and the price really tanks and most sell their coins alot of individual wealth will end up in the coffers of institutions. That is classic as the big players get a hold of a market. The market will most likely continue to swing up and down and then eventually sell off. Those who refuse to sell will be under pressure depending upon the size of their holdings and at what price they got in.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
there is no late buddy for investment because the number of bitcoin investors is always increasing and bitcoin prices always go up
Yes for sure no time is late for bitcoin, price of bitcoin use to get high ad get low, but if we are real investors we can make investment any time, hold at time don’t get late any longer because price is increasing with time, increasing number of investors are a sign future price of bitcoin will be very high, I am trying to earn and collect enough money to buy at least a few bitcoin to hold for my future because price is really good right now.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
It's not late yet so far you are doing it for medium to long term, but if short term, don't bother because you may be caught up in FUD and lose.
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
I dont think there is exact time or date for investing in bitcoin because it is very profitable. For me anytime will be the best time for investing money in bitcoin because i see lot of increase this year.
Activity: 330
Merit: 0
Its not a matter of being too late for bitcoin, it is a question of whether investing into bitcoin is within your price range. For me, when I first got into crypto currency, bitcoin was $800 USD. I felt the same as I do now, that it is not in my price range. Sticking to this philosophy has earned me a tremendous amount more than if I had invested the same amount in bitcoin. Altcoins are the way to go if you want massive returns in my experiences.
Activity: 21
Never too late my friend
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
As thearket continues to progresses, so is bitcoin's price. Because of this, a lot of people are coming into thinking that since the price is becoming too expensive in the passing of the day, it just feels like it's so hard to buy a whole while nit breaking your pockets. Which becomes the foubdation of these people to thinking that it is imdeed late to invest on bitcoins altigether.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
I remember that at the beginning of last year, when the price of bitcoin was still below $1000, many saw it impossible to break the historical barrier of $1300 that year, and in fact I met people who sold many bitcoins at that price, waiting for a big correction to the downside.

But now that we have discovered the full potential of bitcoin, I think even the least optimistic believe that bitcoin still has a lot of space to grow, so maybe these days are the last opportunities we have to buy bitcoins below $10,000 before it goes to the moon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
For me, if you want to invest now in bitcoin world you are not late because everyday bitcoin is become more expensive than before so, the price of bitcoin is keep rising and rising so, if you invest you money now, you have the possibility to earn more someday that why I say, is not to late to invest in bitcoin world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I for one see the bitcoin as a food investment when you have enough quantity for HODL. It is never too late even at this moment judging by the stage we are still in; the adoption stage. There is still a lot to explore on the bitcoin which has not fully been unravelled. A lot of persons are will still be trooping in later thereby making the price soar high. So, come in for the investment and hodl.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

agree with your opinion, with a total supply bitcoin of only 21 million coins, and if the world uses it you can imagine how high bitcoin prices if all countries legalize Bitcoin as a transaction. I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin at the moment
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For now bitcoin price is not really high, so you can take this opportunity to invest in bitcoin. You can also holding it and sell it when the price goes high.
It’s never late when it comes to investing into bitcoins for just one reason because the probability of it going up is very huge and by waiting you may even miss a great chance of making some profits as well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403

Well, my advice to you is that while bitcoins surely can still give you decent profits, I think that it is already pretty late to invest in this coin. I am not saying this because I hate bitcoins, I am a fan of bitcoin and in fact, I still hold it. But the thing is, it cannot give you that much profit anymore specially when you are just a small investor. My advice would be to invest in low pricing coins that have great ideologies and great devs because these type of coins can really go up so much in value if you manage to choose the right one.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I think Bitcoin still has some upside left, but I don't think that it will be too high especially since it might soon be regulated (if govts somehow manage to pull it off).
Well it is not late in the sense that still bitcoin has too much potential and its price can increase too much, although bitcoin price has increased too much and people have already received a lot of money from it, but stil people are interested in bitcoin and they are still investing their money there. i am sure that if they will hold their bitcoin for some more time they will surely get a very good profit from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
it doesn't make a difference how old you get or the amount you have the best monetary arrangement a man can have is putting resources into his future and cryptomarket is the best place at the present time.
Activity: 198
Investing in bitcoin is never late surely there will be ups and downs just like some normal  businesses people do sometimes we make profits and sometimes we loss so no matter the time invest and know you would make profits.
Activity: 47
Look at the big picture and compare bitcoins marketcap to other asset classes. Without even looking at the fundamentals we can clearly see the price is undervalued in the LONG term. Who knows what the short term (1-3 years) will hold. Never be fully in or out of a trade. Stay fluid and always have capital on the sidelines to take advantage of dips. With that being said, stay diversified and you'll be ok. Don't let your emotions get to you. The best way to prevent that is by not trading leverage and don't invest money you can't afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: