Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 21. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
There's no such thing as perfect time to engage in cyptocurrency. Yes, only few own it, but as each day passes by, it's gaining popularity. So, with this, many are convinced to engage also. So, we are expecting by the year 2019, the number of the membership in this community nwill double.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
Now is a very good time to invest in bitcoin, as its price continues to rise, despite the temporary fall. So if you doubt you are late, you may not be upset, just invest.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Since bitcoin does not have fixed price no one can say when is late or early to invest in it, so at that what ever time you have the capital to invest in bitcoin I think you should do so because no one knows what the Price will become in the next minutes. So at that just invest take the risk and be among the few successful risk taker's in the future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Well, investing in bitcoin at its current value is not late as there is tendency that bitcoin value will increase very well in the future based on experts speculation of what bitcoin will be before the end of December this year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You are never late on investing bitcoin. The price is unpredictable you should wait till the proces goes lower to buy then high to sell it. Its a matter of time and patience in order to be profitable in bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.
You are not late in investing in bitcoin, buy more bitcoin then start to invest. Time is gold so start to invest cause the value is continues increasing, so that our investment will be grow in high profitable income. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice it makes you rich and successful.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
You are right, investing in bitcoin will be relevant for quite a long time, as it continues to develop and grow in price. So I'm also continuing to buy bitcoin today.
Activity: 30
It's a good time to invest in bitcoin. But if you're thinking of investing in other altcoins, you should be considering these points. There are many paid promotions of icos going on. Without researching, it is not advised to invest anywhere. You should invest only the amount you would afford to lose. Just go through the project before having your investment in, buy the hype and sell the news.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
It's never been late to invest in bitcoin as this is a currency that is progressing and will continue to go further. If you want to see how great bitcoin's achievement is, try to check it's price history chart and later you will be amazed that it can surely give you good reward from your investment.
Activity: 154
For me, there are no such things as late when you want to invest in Bitcoin. just invest when you are ready and when you already know the risks of investing. but for many, it's good to invest when the value hits it's lowest. but it's still up to the investor. so I suggest take time to study first before investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I agree with you, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, because I also continue to do it and increase my investment.
bitcoin is a manifestation of the development of digital technology, will be in use continue until there is a new development again about the digital world. in addition to very helpful economic needs, bitcoin continues to demand. so it's not too late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Maybe if you want to invest from now on it's okay because we hard to predict the right time to invest in bitcoin. It depends on your luck in the future. Because bitcoin prices will not be there for the future. But I hope the bitcoin price will go up continuously.
We can never say that investing in bitcoin is too late becasue bitcoin today is now slowly increasing and i think it will continue to move  until it reached previous market price.
Activity: 127
Maybe if you want to invest from now on it's okay because we hard to predict the right time to invest in bitcoin. It depends on your luck in the future. Because bitcoin prices will not be there for the future. But I hope the bitcoin price will go up continuously.
Activity: 98
Not late to me to invest at this time. Because bitcoin is growing and keeps getting better.
For now bitcoin price is not really high, so you can take this opportunity to invest in bitcoin. You can also holding it and sell it when the price goes high.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
there is no late buddy for investment because the number of bitcoin investors is always increasing and bitcoin prices always go up

To add on the market which is your battleground is always there for you, the main problem is how much effort you will put in to know more about bitcoin. Time can be important factor but the knowledge you have is more important to stay in the market.
Buying Bitcoin now is not too late.If we see full adoption in the future, or mainstream adoption, the price still has to go up in value because we have a limited supply.
Activity: 252
there is no late buddy for investment because the number of bitcoin investors is always increasing and bitcoin prices always go up

To add on the market which is your battleground is always there for you, the main problem is how much effort you will put in to know more about bitcoin. Time can be important factor but the knowledge you have is more important to stay in the market.
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
,,,I think it's not late, because when the price of bitcoin  is in low value, then that's the right time to buy and hold it. Actually, bitcoin is still growing and become more popular by every nation, so it's a big chance  that more people will understand it and they will invest it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin. Mainly it is to find the right time for investments, and not to go when the bitcoin costs 15-20 thousand dollars. Just follow the market....
Activity: 210
Bitcoin selling price is still relatively low.
I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin. Because the bitcoin movement is still believed to rise again. So the opportunity to gain profit from bitcoin there is still a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: