Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 41. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 28, 2018, 03:35:43 AM
Why ERC-20? Now there exist a lot of crypto startups with the product based on NEM or Stellar. Read more about new frameworks if you don't feel secure about Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
If you doing your own research & analysis to find top 2% ICOs, I think it's profitable. Look at the Holo Roi x10+, Mainframe ATH with roi x5+
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2018, 02:22:21 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
For me yes as long as ICO's can deliver investors what they had promised on whitepapers. Scam and failed  ICO's what makes the ICO environment so down nowadays but still there are legit one's that still struggling just to make it's way to the heart of the investors, the community and of course to the mass media to prove them wrong about the negative thinking like all ICO's are fake and scam. Erc20 token based projects are still good  I already made huge profits from it early this year though it was affected by red market that time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 02:21:56 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
you can check all the available ico, all of them are still using the ethereum platform, yes erc20. that means there are still many developers who trust ethereum as a good platform. if you want to invest in ico, then consider the module and you can take the time to research it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 02:15:30 AM
INVESTING IN ICO IS GOOD UNTILL UNLESS IT SHOULD NOT BE A SCAM.             
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 28, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

Overall, I don't think it is wise to invest in ICOs at this moment. Most of the ICOs I have encountered and which I made a little background check with are not as good as they could possibly be. However, there are a few I saw that I think are worth risking but only with a small amount. Try to check Eternal Trusts and judge for yourself whether it is one of those who are to be trusted or to be let go. ERC20 still has a future I believe. It's just that the overall market performance right now is below average.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 28, 2018, 02:10:58 AM
To be honest i think its not, but who knows what will happen in the end of this year, if bull run do happening i think it will be profitable and also i think ico price is really determine by eth price. You need to choose wisely which ico you invest in cause it used to be fake project and good project will be the one survive.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:06:43 AM
Dear mate, believe if something starts with all your heart, then the end will feel the results. And what you should do is find and review all existing projects and filter them and then choose a project that you think is good for the future.
Because for now investing in ICO is still profitable if you sort it out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
September 28, 2018, 02:06:22 AM
Firstly, you must be sure that is not a scam. You need to read project documents carefully and check its website and social media. If its team and its partners have a previous experience, learn about their project details. Also, you may prefer to buy after it is listed in exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 28, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

for my opinion, yes still profitable..have to be careful and do more  research and read more news about the project Wink
Indeed many ICOs have failed. I think projects that do ICO cannot compete with others. And for you to invest so as not to harm. You certainly have to be more careful in choosing an ICO which must have good potential. Like you said read more about projects that do ICOs
Activity: 154
September 28, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

for my opinion, yes still profitable..have to be careful and do more  research and read more news about the project Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 01:22:09 AM
yes, why not?

But if you invest in good ICO.

If you are looking for long-term invetment then you can invest in kleyn bank.

kleynbank is borderless banking system. Which provides all banking services. Currently, they have launched ICO pre-round. you can invest in it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2018, 01:09:54 AM
Yes if you invest in really good ico with quality project and experienced team coupled with on time performance and secondly you need to give them time, dont try to sell as soon as on exchange, give the team few months and then you can take profit.

This is true. With cryptocurrency you need to wait. Just like how the veteran users wait for the bull to come. As well as the ICO it is very effective to have the trust into ICO with this you need to play smart in everything because if you have trust on it it will soon prove itself.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 28, 2018, 12:59:38 AM
With the setbacks and risk involved in ICO investing, the business still looks lucrative. The current market situation also contributing to price failure after ICO. Even though there are scam projects, there are also good and profitable ones out there. Explore further!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 12:48:46 AM
Seems like almost everyone including the Ian Balina's of the world have slowed down on ICO investing. I dont think it that will change anytime soon.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 28, 2018, 12:47:06 AM
It depends on what it's to be profitable for you and depends on what time you are using to recover your initial investment. In addition to these factors, it is important to understand that there are many projects already underway in an ICO made in the past, it is sometimes interesting to look for these projects and understand your progress and maybe what you want to bet, is already running by another team!
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 28, 2018, 12:41:30 AM

Only few in a thousand that ico investments are profitable so better prevent yourself from engaging in those,instead just buy a good coins for shot terl holding.since the value now are going ups and downs this is the good chance on gaining little by little,if you gather them all it will be a big profit ,just search coins with good standing and potential
Activity: 532
September 28, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
While many new technologies that appear then the ICO that yields will remain. that becomes an obstacle may be to select the ICO will be a challenge due to the scam and it is sometimes difficult not to know. multiply only references from various sites to convince about the selection of the ICO or exchange opinions with others in search of ICO. without a definite effort, certainly affordable so can maximal results for investments in ICO.
Activity: 364
September 27, 2018, 11:23:05 PM
if I think investing in ICO still gives us profit, because indeed to get big and fast profit just by investing in ICO, therefore I still invest in ICO rather than trading.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 27, 2018, 09:42:16 PM
In my opinion it is still profitable if you invest in the right ICOs, it's just that this year the development of ICO declined far compared to the previous year, so be more careful in choosing an investment place. Regarding your previous unprofitable investment, it may be a result of a falling market, it may also be some other factor of the ICO that you invest, I myself am still investing in ICOs but it is very difficult to find success ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: