Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 44. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
Investing in ICOs can be good if only if the project is very good and you are investing it for a long term. At present, the scenario of good ICOs and investors making a profit from ICO is very rare. The market is bearish and other factors playing their role is greatly affecting the market for ICO along with the huge number of fraud and scamming ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 04:14:57 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Yes it is still good to invest in the ICO, if you have bought coin in the ICO then you can get the highest price of the coin when they out the price of the coin. If they reach their price goal, the price/value of the coin is high.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 03:43:48 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
In my case it was not a good investment.
I participate ...3 months ago and now when the coin
It's listed ...I lost 90% of my $.
 Angry  Angry  Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 03:36:15 AM
I don't think that investing in ICOs is the right decision at the moment and it's not so profitable as before but the risks are higher. Personally, I'd rather wait for the recovery of Ethereum and the market reversal.
Activity: 322
September 27, 2018, 02:54:27 AM
I have invested in ICO and it is placed on couple oif major exchanges, business was running from 2012, good team, great idea and major sponsorship, project has reached the hard cap of more then 30 million and the price has been dramatically down form 0.5 cents ( some people bought on later stage of 0.75 cents) and now it is worth 0.02 cents! I still believe in this project, but a lot of regrets on how much I could have bought at current price and lost lots of time on this! My advise not to invest at current moment or if you have patience and time, then go ahead
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

The year 2018 has already proved difficult for the cryptocurrency markets, and the members of the crowdsails also felt this fully. In the first quarter of this year, ICO struggled to make a profit, but most of the stock tokens lost in price - both in dollars and in ETH. As a consequence, presale became the only means of profit.
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
No way! Ico are just collecting money,but don't perform results! It is wasting of time! If you come up to idea of investing in ICO,then select hype ones
Activity: 392
September 27, 2018, 02:39:57 AM
ICOs are really not profitable now. They have over saturated the market since the end of 2017. The investors are also holding off due to the bear market. If you will be investing in one just make sure that they really have a valid use case.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
September 27, 2018, 02:37:58 AM
First is the question about investing in ICOs still profitable or not. In my opinion, it is still very profitable, if we can take the legit ICO. Read their WP, understand their prospect in the future, and analyze their team.
ABout the future of ERC20, nowadays, many use this ERC20 token plantorfm. Although many of this are down, it can still be a good choice for the next future. Why? This platform is very general and it is used by more projects.
Activity: 378
September 27, 2018, 02:30:24 AM
Some of the ERC-20 tokens still have a good opportunity for growth in the future. If there are completed projects with the finished product, then the overall mood for the Ether will be good.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 02:28:12 AM
ICO is gaining a lots of support and momentum in and out of cryptocurrency. The most ingeneous way of raising funds to support project has been ICO crowdfunding and ICO funding will continue to grow and develop. ICO investment is still very profitable!
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 02:24:01 AM
If you could find a legit project, of course still very profitable. because the key to the success of the project is the ICO project. and successful projects will indeed bring great benefits.
Activity: 532
September 27, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
if in my opinion it is profitable but last year because there were still a few scams and the price of tokens was also good, but if now it doesn't seem good to invest in ICO because the price of tokens is always destroyed
Activity: 742
September 27, 2018, 02:22:44 AM
As for now, i prefer to choose to purchase coin when it hit the market, cause mostly the coin price is lower when it get listed in an exchange.
That way i think it will be more profitable if we purchase the coins when it ready at the market.
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 02:19:47 AM
If you meet a good real value ICO. It's still worth investing. Because ICO can ensure maximization of profits. But the market environment is not good at present. Many ICO deceive you. It is not easy to find a good ICO.

Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 02:18:07 AM
Investments in the ICO of the company will remain profitable, I think that it is worth investing only in well-tested projects with a transparent road map.It is necessary to seriously approach the choice of companies as there are fraudulent and they should be avoided.At this time,it is less profitable to invest as the market falls,let's see what will happen in 2019, I hope that everything will recover.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 27, 2018, 02:16:18 AM
Yes, still it is good and profitable to invest in solid ICOs. Read their whitepaper several times and get a good understanding of the use cases and study their team as well. Credibility of the team is very important. When you are satisfied with all these, jump in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
September 27, 2018, 02:11:33 AM
Many ICO was profitable, But you need to find some good ICO and proved that is legitimate to invest our money. They have many things that we can know if it's legit or not. Like checking the website. Searching anything about their projects/ICO and many more. For me I based on if how much they raised funds. Telegram If all admins are active always. And if you're looking on good ICO try to check my signature campaign that was very legit project base on Europe.
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 02:09:43 AM
The problem with ICO is most of them don't buy back when the ICO is through, that is essential and then they should conduct token burn. If not their token will deminish in value because most of token holders gonna dump it to have small profit.
Activity: 335
September 27, 2018, 02:05:18 AM
of course still very profitable. especially if you can get the project is indeed appropriate. a different story if you get a scam or not project a success. Therefore, in order to be profitable, then you should be careful in looking for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: