Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good investment? - page 3. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 1
May 21, 2019, 07:09:12 AM
haven't heard of that project to be honest,  I think you should be extremely careful of any investment you are trying to go into. No matter who introduced any project to you, make sure you do your research.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 21, 2019, 07:08:26 AM
I hate to say this, but it's not too good especially for long-term investments. if you feel you don't know anything about the market, than you are confused, I suggest investing in bitcoin or etherum.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
May 21, 2019, 07:07:50 AM
A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

Looks like this project is gonna run an ICO which is a big NO for me. I'm done with ICO's and would rather have them do an IEO. Do you know if they're gonna go through that route? If so, and if you're passionate about healthcare as a whole, you can consider participating there. As for myself who loves collectibles, I got into a crypto collectible project + AR and they sold out their IEO in Bitforex. If you love them with the same way as I got lucky with hitting 2 birds with 1 stone with this project I mentioned, then go. But my suggestions is to keep your portfolio sticked to 60% of BTC and ETH and you can keep the rest as your altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 21, 2019, 06:53:39 AM
Be very careful when you use a project to invest on in crypto, mainly looking at the Afrihealth team say something about the project. Mr. Chinedu Nwobodo whose the founder of the project doesn't show any experience in health care in Nigeria. So how come he knows how to connect the whole africa healthcare. Please, if you don't know how to research new project for investment decision. Please stick with already established and successful coin on coinmarketcap and invest in it. They are very cheap, affordable and profitable in a short and long run.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 21, 2019, 06:39:55 AM
not only you, we all also want to get good results or positive things related to investment and trade. but all of that is not easy, all have a good time process or first failure when trying. what is important before we take part is to remember the risks first, then make sure that if we think it's worth doing we immediately take it and don't easily panic if the price drops. The important point for me is now a good time for investing with bitcoin.
Activity: 73
May 21, 2019, 05:49:53 AM
A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

After deep fall in 2018, price of altcoin and bitcoin very cheap and if many investor right now earn big profits because hold their coin. I am believe cryptocurrency is good investment in digital era and i think the price will rising in near future
cryptocurrency market will always be good investment place as long as we know how and when investment on it.wrong entry on time and place could make us trapped and even suffered loss.so we have to learn about  this " how and when " before put our money there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 21, 2019, 06:29:42 AM
I have made a choice in favor of the more famous altcoins. Of course, choosing a little-known coin to get more profit seems bold, but it is much better to invest in a few top altcoins and get a smaller but guaranteed profit. If you are still in doubt about the project after having conducted its study, it is better to give up this idea.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
May 21, 2019, 06:10:18 AM
Your own judgement can only say for you which is a good or bad investment, by doing research for the specific project in invested you may conclude to yourself if it is a good one, don't always depend to others but always do your own research.
Activity: 700
May 21, 2019, 05:46:38 AM

If you are already make your own research and the result are good investment, better invest with some money. But never expect more because in cryptocurrency, anything could happen. If the project are legit, i am believe it will be profitable for long term
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 21, 2019, 05:34:46 AM

After deep fall in 2018, price of altcoin and bitcoin very cheap and if many investor right now earn big profits because hold their coin. I am believe cryptocurrency is good investment in digital era and i think the price will rising in near future
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 05:07:28 AM
Do you think its a good and worth it investment?
Note: In fact, all time is considered perfect for investment, but you will have to take strong development coins. The projects that are always intended to increase development. For more daily trading volume in marketcap, and the larger market competition.

Not agreeing that all the time is perfect for investing. The appropriate investment at any time is based on the idle money you have, the investment experience and the market trend at the time you want to invest. If all three factors are favorable, it's perfect to invest
Activity: 434
May 21, 2019, 04:24:37 AM

The best investment you can make today is an investment in Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is BTC and ETH that will grow slowly and confidently over the next few months. Other coins will have a minimum rise or fall in price.
This was already the “crypto spring” in 2017, now almost the same scenario is repeated.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
May 21, 2019, 03:39:17 AM
It is always good for investment if you found the right crypto that gives you more profit, if i would advice i prefer the bitcoin which is very profitable for the long term investment and now the bitcoin was starting to rising up the price.
I agree on this, I think bitcoin is still the best global currency to invest in, I have read the whitepaper of the project op is seeking opinion to which he has already concluded in his mind about it, this project is quite related to Africa and I have not seen much of African ICO become successful.

I participated in one last year called Africash and I can’t believe that Uptil now, there is still nothing much to write home about, then secondly for an African project, I don’t see anything too spectacular about the project that it should gulp up to $25 million, that is too much irrespective of where such project would be located.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
May 20, 2019, 10:36:02 PM

I think you should always do your own research first, before you want to ask the community opinions.
The paid promoter of the project could give you good review about it, without due diligence on the project.
If you are already familiar with it and you have done your research and have a positive review, then just invest with your trust.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 02:21:40 PM
I don't know the Afrihealth project at all. Anyway, it's an ERC20 token and it's very popular. It is hard to say whether it will be successful because there are so many such projects.
And choosing the right one is a matter of chance. I'm investing in constants like btc, litecoin, ethereum and the like. I have very good experiences with them.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 20, 2019, 02:09:47 PM
Currently the market is very positive, if in the short term why not fomo follow. But be careful and don't be too subjective about the market going up like 2017 if you don't get an altcoin series garbage in your wallet.
In a short period of time riding with the moving train can be done but needs to have a strong fundamentals, it's hard to attained if you are not really familiar with such strategy, needs to take the risk and have a good system to follow to avoid losing your money.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
May 20, 2019, 01:33:24 PM
The question of investing is very important because you risk your investments and therefore I recommend that you carefully study this project and after you get all the necessary information to make a decision. I would recommend that it is better for you to participate in an IEO that is much safer for your investment.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
May 20, 2019, 06:47:20 AM
Sorry, but the project that is mentioned in the OPs post looks like a project that will slide into obscurity rapidly after its listing. If they can even achieve listing on some centralized exchange of decent credibility and volume. I would definitely stick to much safer investments, they could even be hyped ICOs or IEOs, but stay away from these underground projects.
That would be possible turn into exit scam.  This is what project looks like but anyway,  we cant judge them directly without any proof,  let's see how this project (Afrihealth) work in the coming days.

Investors will have in the look for potential project and hope it will caught this into their attention.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
May 20, 2019, 06:38:14 AM
Sorry, but the project that is mentioned in the OPs post looks like a project that will slide into obscurity rapidly after its listing. If they can even achieve listing on some centralized exchange of decent credibility and volume. I would definitely stick to much safer investments, they could even be hyped ICOs or IEOs, but stay away from these underground projects.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
May 20, 2019, 05:49:52 AM
Currently the market is very positive, if in the short term why not fomo follow. But be careful and don't be too subjective about the market going up like 2017 if you don't get an altcoin series garbage in your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: