Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good investment? - page 7. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 19, 2019, 09:03:12 AM
Afrihealth I have not hard of this project before but I also now Africa is undergoing lot of cryptocurrency development since Africa need to tap into the potential of blockchain technology and how digital currency give freedom in financial life of the citizens.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
May 19, 2019, 08:58:02 AM
A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

never heard this project before
remember to invest in any cryptocurrencies you should have a reasonable reason,
so, ask your friend who suggested you this project, what is the reasonable reason to buy this new project ?
because i can't found that after click the link in your post buddy
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 19, 2019, 08:54:08 AM
A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

The so called founder is a Nigerian and all other members are Indian.
I don't mean to attack any nationality but in my experience these two countries have the highest number of scammers than anywhere in the world.
They have no other evidence that they are based on London as claimed. They just have an animation video to explain their project.
I would not trust them unless the team at least provides a fair detail about the project themselves.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 08:27:21 AM
Never heard of afrihealth before ,why don't you just do research on the project yourself? Use google ,go to there social media channels and make sure they have real teams and not scam project ,one more thing is 'product' make sure its back up with a working product ,there are scam projects too many of them this days just be careful
You're definitely right, there are to many scam projects that's why asking some of your experience and thoughts can be a great help for me since I had some bad mistakes before and I just want to avoid doing the same mistake.
since cryptocurrency market considered as good place to earn money , too many people trying to deceive another people by creating fake projects or anything else ways.we have to becarefull while decided invest our money into this market.do our own research so we will not make mistakes.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 08:32:38 AM
I looked up on Afri Health and I think it's a good decision in the right direction also because one of the dire needs of African Continent is quality healthcare. Investing into a project which seeks to accomplish that is a good soil to throw your money on but you have to make sure that the team members have done all the necessary arrangement and also have the needed partners to fulfil this. This project is huge and it could take a long time before you realize your profits so take note of this also.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
May 19, 2019, 08:25:03 AM

The Afrihealth project looks like an ICO launched by an Indian team(it raises red flag for me,since I don't like ICOs).
Their AHC token isn't listed on Coinmarketcap.
Their website looks good enough(which doesn't prove anything,when it comes to legitimacy).
Their idea about health care in Africa,makes me think that this is more like a charity project,rather than a working business model.
I don't know,I'm not convinced to buy tokens from such project.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
May 19, 2019, 08:16:59 AM
Never heard of afrihealth before ,why don't you just do research on the project yourself? Use google ,go to there social media channels and make sure they have real teams and not scam project ,one more thing is 'product' make sure its back up with a working product ,there are scam projects too many of them this days just be careful
You're definitely right, there are to many scam projects that's why asking some of your experience and thoughts can be a great help for me since I had some bad mistakes before and I just want to avoid doing the same mistake.
May 19, 2019, 08:15:09 AM
I'm not sure why you are still asking here as you seem to have done your research already about this project and concluded that it is good. Would you change your mind if others would have a different opinion?
Of course, because what if some people had experience any problem with it? I will definitely change my mind if ever since it will have a huge impact on me. I just want to know some people's experience and thoughts about it just to make sure. Aside from that it is just some basic information, and as an investor I don't want to make some mistakes especially on making decisions.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
May 19, 2019, 08:06:09 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
May 19, 2019, 08:05:27 AM
I'm not sure why you are still asking here as you seem to have done your research already about this project and concluded that it is good. Would you change your mind if others would have a different opinion?
May 19, 2019, 07:48:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: