Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good investment? - page 5. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 19, 2019, 07:02:00 PM
I have never heard of this coin before. I'm not sure that this is a good investment. Therefore, I think that you need to be very careful with the investment in this project. Perhaps this is a scam.

We always have hesitations regarding new projects. I don't say that this Afrihealth is a scam one. But the OP should further dig more of its background before shelling out money for this project. I can't say it is a good investment because the truth is, I've had enough with these ICO projects and I am not interested on investing anymore. Maybe if it is really a promising one, I'll just wait for them to hit in exchanges. You can buy them at dirty cheap prices.

A new project and unknown to many investors, should be suspected, could it be a scam? so it's a good investment, and surely, the OP also has to follow the IEO which has been a lot of success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 19, 2019, 07:00:01 PM
Definitely. Cryptocurrency is a good investment however it involves risks. That's why it's necessary to look out for genuine projects to participate or join in order not to lose your money.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 19, 2019, 06:56:03 PM
I have never heard of this coin before. I'm not sure that this is a good investment. Therefore, I think that you need to be very careful with the investment in this project. Perhaps this is a scam.

We always have hesitations regarding new projects. I don't say that this Afrihealth is a scam one. But the OP should further dig more of its background before shelling out money for this project. I can't say it is a good investment because the truth is, I've had enough with these ICO projects and I am not interested on investing anymore. Maybe if it is really a promising one, I'll just wait for them to hit in exchanges. You can buy them at dirty cheap prices.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 19, 2019, 06:43:22 PM
All investments certainly have a big risk, especially since we as investors in crypto certainly know the risks we will receive if we choose the wrong ICO project, and with the name of the project you are giving me my opinion is better if you have big funds trying to find better projects In addition to the project, whatever project you offer, I doubt it very much.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
May 19, 2019, 06:37:44 PM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
May 19, 2019, 06:24:46 PM
Investing is a lot of ways the people here always give the best advice so you just have to draw conclusions, investing is not just an instant but in the long run so you have to be prepared with all the risks, trust the market now is good there is good you invest from now.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
May 19, 2019, 06:04:11 PM
A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision.
It always is in doubts if we don't exactly about trading. That is why, if you are not a risk taker you'll definitely not to survive in here.
We need to understand it before doing so and to avoid the loss of our entire funds.

Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?
That's pretty cool, our strong commitment into trading will help us to be more profitable. Making a wise decision will only be a key to have a successful trade, indeed, we need to practice it cause that is the most common cause of failures in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
May 19, 2019, 05:52:42 PM
Do your own research, do it again, and again to choose where you will put your money
Everytime someone posts a question like you, people tend to tell you to invest in X coin because they buy some coins and want to spread to the world to make the coin worth more

Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 19, 2019, 05:48:53 PM
I see there is doubt in you to invest, investment should come from within your own heart. no one can answer the investment is feasible or not, only time can answer it. I hope you are lucky
Activity: 910
May 19, 2019, 05:45:52 PM
you already find out for yourself about the coin and if you think it's something good and will bring profit, i think it's good to be an investment.

everyone has their own criteria in choosing an investment, so if i think it's good, not necessarily you judge it the same as me and vice versa. so the point is, please invest in what you believe is good for you. the risk is always there, even for the best coins.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
May 19, 2019, 05:27:24 PM
When we do talk about investments i always thought that it is always risky because of the possibilities that some of these what if questions will become true in the end. But with the help of the internet i googled, researched, read everything the information that i wanted to know more about of the certain project that i want to get in.

But if i find the project that's too good to be true in reality then i will stop because applying those what if questions will make me believe that they are not worth to invest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 19, 2019, 05:18:05 PM
A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?
Just to the point, If you want to attract people to invest in the project you mentioned above then it's better to add some information about it on your thread. I personally want to invest in something useful and have a value for the future but I'm too lazy to do a research by myself. At least put what makes it interesting for you and then let people to dig it deeper. I'm pretty sure there are many people who are the same lazy as me.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
May 19, 2019, 04:42:20 PM
OP if you not know where you invest here then there's a doubt in doing that here in crypto still you can study this little by little then better to try this so you can really learn from experience and for wise move then buy affordable only like risk little by little

Then base in your post i think this is like promoting and you can learn a lot from some users about investment still better for you to decide
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 19, 2019, 05:13:00 PM
I have no idea about this project. But if you have enough experience, you should make your own decision. Even if you lose money, new lessons will be added to your crypto experience. It is hard to comment on such issues after the latest market situation. Just try to take smart risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 19, 2019, 05:09:37 PM
In my opinion, now is a good time to invest. because lately the price of crypto currencies has started to soar. even the price movements continue to improve. if we make an investment now, it will most likely get a satisfying profit.
indeed in general and is often done in investments using crypto currencies buying at low prices and selling them at high prices to get profits but the confidence and patience of each investor is the best capital
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
May 19, 2019, 12:38:43 PM
[snip]... Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

Well, you say you found what you like. And everything suits you. Why then ask the opinion of the rest?
Of course, this is a good investment! Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 19, 2019, 11:36:16 AM
A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

Well, having an investment into something which is worthy that might help you or the other people or as much as possible will benefit both parties. I have heard about that Afrihealth which you have mentioned and for me it is a good investment for your crypto for it is such a good deed doing for the goods of other people specially for those who resides in the part of Africa because upon doing investment into it, you can help them to achieve medical care through the usage of blockchain technology providing that modernization can also do good things for the sake of those people specially Africans who are in need of medical assistance that can be achieved through investments that can make good future to happen into those individuals who really needs attention when it comes to medication now that the developing world is also facing a developing environmental sickness that is needed to be cured.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
May 19, 2019, 11:29:32 AM

There are so many investment opportunities. Actually I've never heard about Afrihealth, but I like it when I read about it. I also discover AZ Fundchain. They find it difficult to collect investment during IEO but I think it will be an important project for the future AZ Fundchain.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 19, 2019, 11:13:59 AM
To start our own investment must begin to understand the initial steps of something we will choose to invest
From all aspects so that we don't start investing wrongly, any little thing we need to learn ..
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
May 19, 2019, 11:10:34 AM

The Afrihealth project looks like an ICO launched by an Indian team(it raises red flag for me,since I don't like ICOs).
Their AHC token isn't listed on Coinmarketcap.
Their website looks good enough(which doesn't prove anything,when it comes to legitimacy).
Their idea about health care in Africa,makes me think that this is more like a charity project,rather than a working business model.
I don't know,I'm not convinced to buy tokens from such project.

Most likely OP is shilling for that project. If you look closely on the team member profile then they there is no claim on their profiles that are linked to this project.
Even founder and CEO are not mentioning Afrihealth on their profile.

I'm not sure why you are still asking here as you seem to have done your research already about this project and concluded that it is good. Would you change your mind if others would have a different opinion?

It clearly shows the post was just made for posting sake. I don't k ow why people do that. You will see almost similar post  across the forum made by different people. I just wonder, is it that they do not read others posts or what? Most frequently asked questions like this one have already been answered here many times.

No, it is pure shill/scam attempt on part of OP. Claiming to throughly researched a ICO that look fake in one glance.

Edit: Only CTO mention Afrihealth in profile and just have 8 connection linkedin. ( I an not able to view to whom he is linked). But 8 connection in CTO profile  do not make me  feel assured at all like OP.
Pages:
Jump to: