Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good Time to Buy? - page 4. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 105
September 24, 2021, 12:23:37 AM
Is there really a bad time to buy? Grin Anyways, that depends if you want to hodl for short term or long term. For short term, I think buying now isn't really bad, after all, there's still $50k to hit. And if you're buying for long term, I don't think there's really any specific good time; just buy when you have the funds because IMO, Bitcoin is gonna break it's all-time-high over and over again. Just be ready for it! Wink
And I agree with that. We never know when is the perfect time to buy or to sell due to market volatility but our trust that Bitcoin and some potential altcoins drive us to risks at any time. If we think that way, that all be fine, but it was good to analyze the market as there is an advantage when we bought coins at a cheaper price.
Activity: 58
Merit: 11
September 23, 2021, 11:32:11 PM
If you are Bitcoin, I think now is definitely a good time.
Bitcoin is never too late to buy, it depends on whether you can keep it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 23, 2021, 06:49:36 PM
Is there really a bad time to buy? Grin Anyways, that depends if you want to hodl for short term or long term. For short term, I think buying now isn't really bad, after all, there's still $50k to hit. And if you're buying for long term, I don't think there's really any specific good time; just buy when you have the funds because IMO, Bitcoin is gonna break it's all-time-high over and over again. Just be ready for it! Wink
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
September 23, 2021, 06:37:39 PM
Hello. All. Now the BTC Crash approx 10 - 15 % while alts also dip approx 10% I mean the whole market feel Bloodbath Today. Is it a good time to buy Alts? or wait for sometime?
I'm not saying this was a perfect time to buy but it was your discretion if the price is good for you. In fact, some people are buying at $45k for Bitcoin and they are still fine with that price as they believe that Bitcoin will bounces back high as usual. But I keep myself getting easy with the correction we've seen, that is certainly temporary, and that is something not to miss if we are sure with our decision. If we have funds now, then don't wait the moment to pumps back.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 23, 2021, 06:18:54 PM
No one can answer you about this question clearly because of the different views, analyzes and expectations, and as we know that the crypto market is volatile, so determining the time of buying and selling requires you some time to review the market and use technical analysis. Don't forget not to rush to buy and you must be patient if you want to sell, and as CZ CEO binance said "if you can't hold, you won't be rich".

yea, it takes patience and strong analysis if you want to be rich, when to buy and sell depends on the rhythm of the market, good accuracy and wise decisions will affect everything.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
September 23, 2021, 06:14:42 PM
No one can answer you about this question clearly because of the different views, analyzes and expectations, and as we know that the crypto market is volatile, so determining the time of buying and selling requires you some time to review the market and use technical analysis. Don't forget not to rush to buy and you must be patient if you want to sell, and as CZ CEO binance said "if you can't hold, you won't be rich".
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 23, 2021, 04:52:00 PM
I think you need to reanalyze every market movement, especially on the altcoin you are going to buy, every price that drops is caused by a correction of some of the top coins so that we are tempted by the ongoing decline, the right time to buy coins when the market is a total dump and all taratas coins are also dumps when that's the right time to collect coins that have future potential.

The analysis of the market movement is very important at every stage of the coin movement, either down or up. Experienced market participants know these moments and can control them, especially if they conduct an analysis of growth and fall. Everyone determines for himself the best time to buy a coin based on experience and knowledge, but it is certainly better to listen to the opinion of professionals in order not to be left with nothing.

No doubt that analysis will help you to assess what direction the market will move, with good anticipation, you'll be able to place your money into the right project that will bring you decent profits. If you want to deal with this business, you need to work more with understanding the whole market. There are many influences that you need to take note.

Make sure to always follow the news and update yourself with what's going on, analyze and not to rush with your decision making. It saves your butt not to lose your money while investing in this business.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
www.fintropy.io
September 23, 2021, 04:32:57 PM
I think you need to reanalyze every market movement, especially on the altcoin you are going to buy, every price that drops is caused by a correction of some of the top coins so that we are tempted by the ongoing decline, the right time to buy coins when the market is a total dump and all taratas coins are also dumps when that's the right time to collect coins that have future potential.

The analysis of the market movement is very important at every stage of the coin movement, either down or up. Experienced market participants know these moments and can control them, especially if they conduct an analysis of growth and fall. Everyone determines for himself the best time to buy a coin based on experience and knowledge, but it is certainly better to listen to the opinion of professionals in order not to be left with nothing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
September 23, 2021, 04:32:17 PM
It is a good time to buy bitcoin  because it has decreased to $42k at yesterday which is about to drop to $40 today which is good for users to buy
A few days ago, Bitcoin price ever dropped about $40k, lower than $42k. I think it will be the lowest price of Bitcoin this month, we won't see again the price of Bitcoin around $40k in the next weeks. It was very lucky if some people already bought Bitcoin or altcoins a few days ago, they actually got crypto coins with the lowest prices. Now, I think crypto market is starting to increase, the prices of crypto coins are growing slowly. Just look at the Bitcoin price, it is about $44k - $45k now. This indicates the market is ready for the bullish again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
September 23, 2021, 04:11:04 PM
I always exercise caution when I am buying crypto assets right after a dip because what you think is a dip is actually the crest. So caution
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
September 23, 2021, 03:35:16 PM
Hello. All. Now the BTC Crash approx 10 - 15 % while alts also dip approx 10% I mean the whole market feel Bloodbath Today. Is it a good time to buy Alts? or wait for sometime?
Not sure if we are on Bearish trend but while reading some discussion before looks like it's just another correction since there is bad things happening lately on the crypto market and i think it's good time to buy some Bitcoin and splitting some fund into some altcoins but we can't predict accurately so do your own research and take your own risk, Good luck!
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
ITSMYNE
September 23, 2021, 02:34:53 PM
to be honest, if you didn't buy yesterday while the market is down, you have missed a huge lot of chance. we will never get this low again. watch the market make new millionaires before december. i am rooting for avalanche to hit 200 usd before december and i also believed SOlana will go to 1,000usd. it is a matter of how long does the market move higher but for now, lets watch and see the wonders of crypto. do your research.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 23, 2021, 02:31:26 PM
Activity: 333
Merit: 105
www.cd3d.app
September 23, 2021, 02:28:49 PM
If you keep an eye on the market, you will know when to buy.  The market goes to Dip sometimes. Is recovered again and goes to Dip again. You can buy altcoins when the market goes to Dip. However, it would not be right to hold altcoins for long. It should be sold if it is a little profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 23, 2021, 02:07:03 PM
Now Bitcoin has shown a slight return to higher levels, which has led to some altcoins rallying. If you have such grown tokens in your wallet, then cautious investors will prefer to sell them in order to fix this profit.
Now is the waiting time, not the shopping time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 175
Catalog Websites
September 23, 2021, 01:53:09 PM
It is a good time to buy bitcoin  because it has decreased to $42k at yesterday which is about to drop to $40 today which is good for users to buy and hold for future purpose. Any moment from now bitcoin will hit $65k. If anyone is still willing to buy bitcoin, this is the time to buy. Since price of altcoin is not too stable in the market for buyers to buy and hold for the price to increase for them to sell and earn well.
If you are buying any coin now, let it  bitcoin because bitcoin is the best to buy right now since the price is about pump for many investors to achieve great profit from their investment.It drop to $40k today show that it will soon hit $60k before the end of the month. Bitcoin is still more suitable to invest now than altcoin which is not too stable for investors to invest in this season.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 852
September 23, 2021, 12:56:56 PM
I think that if it's not like the current market situation buying coins, when else to buy. The graph on coinmarketcap for almost all coin names is in red this week. That means all coins are dropping and for me, the "buy and sell at the right time" statement is the time. Collect as many clear coins as possible such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and other top coins in the investment list. Hold on and the market is likely to improve.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 23, 2021, 12:18:06 PM
Recovery is coming so you might want to make haste.
There might still be altcoins that are not reflecting the increase in value at the time of posting this.
But, you will have to find them. Chances of not increasing are there but try looking at their price history just to be sure.
I bought 1 BNB at the plunge 2 days ago in preparation for one NFT that I had been researching and might decide to buy. Would also want to try my luck riding the hype.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 231
September 23, 2021, 11:28:01 AM
Buying currently for me should be considered base on your plan weather its just for profit, and how long are you willing to hold before you sell. Their is no guarantee that buying on the current dip will yield fast and good profit. Reading the market is much more than dip, some times its a time to buy why most time we just seat and observed weather you are to sell or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 23, 2021, 10:56:03 AM
Yes. This is a good time to buy. See a good coin in the market by putting forward some analysis, buy and hold until the market really recovers. It seems that the top 10 coins are very worth buying when the price is low.
Even if the price is not totally in its dip, as long as you'll buy those coins that will be more worth it in the future, then you have nothing to worry. You will still gain a decent amount of income if you plan them to hold a year or two. But if you are on short term trading, gather more technical analysis first before you decide to buy the coins. Maybe the price will be much lower in the next days so keep calm and avoid panic buying if you think you are not sure of your decision. You will only lose once you end up with a wrong decision.
Yes Master. Why I suggest choosing a top 10 coin if you want to buy. Because these coins clearly have good value especially when their price conditions decline, it is an opportunity that must be used properly. I see that the market situation will improve for some time ahead. Even though we bought in small quantities, the positive impact would be greater.
Pages:
Jump to: