Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 26. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
These days BTC is at 6500 U.S. dollars and ETH is fluctuating at 500 U.S. dollars. I really suffer from it. Can I have a good time and I can easily reach 3000 U.S. dollars?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You can buy bitcoin now since the market price has dipped. Buying low now and hold to sell off when the price increases. So this is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

Absolutely yes it is the right time to buy bitcoins because look at the price they are very low not as low as they are in the january and February but still they are on the stage that they are stable in the middle and then they are still not sky rocketing into the moon so it means that there are still a lot of time buying bitcoins because the price are still reachable and it is much better to buy in that price rather that to buy when the bitcoins are starting to rise becwuse it is more profitable. Just always have a little bit of patience in here.
Activity: 11
for trading purposes, you can start buying oversold coins. but make sure u are doing laddering techniques
Activity: 14
For me aight? I will not buy bitcoins through fiat. And BTW you have fiat or altcoins? If fiat i am recommending that you must buy altcoins then buy btc using altcoins. I get a little profit but atleast i get a profit. And also their is no assurance that you will get profit in a certain altcoin right? then you must choose a profitable altcoin. I'm no pro on trading but in my years of experience im starting to understand how to analyze the coin's potential.

your opinion is very cool, I got lesson material
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
By waiting more time, you will lose chance to buy bitcoins at a cheap price. Do not waste this good time to purchase bitcoin for you to easily grow your investment. Be confident and brave if you will buy bitcoins.
Activity: 30
Now it's time to invest bitcoin great
Activity: 476
Actually, this time is really a good time to make investment with bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap. I prefer to you to buy bitcoins as much as you can for you to ensure that you will have a good future.
Activity: 126
Yes, with the low market, you'd make profits when the bullrun returns.
Activity: 39
yes I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are stable and not too moving with a lot, you should not be too scared or confused with bitcoin prices, just buy as much bitcoin as you can and surely you will be able to benefit very much.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
The market is too volatile, invest in cryptocurrencies isnt good idea. I prefer investing in ICO projects. My last investment is Kelvin Blockchain, look at this project, it really have growth potential!
Of course, I fully agree with you on the unfortunate time for investment, but for investment in ico companies you need to have enough experience and knowledge to really identify promising projects.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
Yes it is good time to start buying bitcoin while the market is red, everybody wants to earned good profits so hold on more months and wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
Whenever that bitcoin market is red, that's a good time to go in and buy bitcoin. But do not push yourself if you have not been able to "play" with bitcoin whose value is still high despite the decline. There are many good altcoins, cheap and certainly give a profit. There are many things you need to consider before entering into crypto.
Well, for me we are in a perfect time to buy bitcoin, don't think that it is not perfect, everyday is the right time but every bloody market is a perfect time to buy since we are helping the market as well as getting advantage of gaining more.
If we look at the market value of the bitcoin since last 2 to 3 years, then we will get to know that the market value of bitcoin was never this much low and that this is the best possible time for all of us to decide and look for the ways which can then help you in making of money. You should go for buying of the bitcoins if you can afford this thing easily as this will then help you in having greater profit.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

The market prices of different cryptocurrency is currently decreasing because of the bitcoins which is dumping in the market right now and if you are going to invest today then you will surely earn a huge amount of profit because all you have to do is wait for a few months to reach ber month just like what happened last year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
if the price goes according to the price of 2014, then we are still waiting for a year of flats at the bottom and this oh, as I would not like very much it is tedious
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
Yes now is the time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap that's why you need to buy and hold until the price will rise again

If it would... As for me, I anticipate and hold, that bitcoin price will rise and recover, but also, I am considering a different option, and I am preparing myself to any conclusion that can be.
Yeah right now I think yes it is. Now it is the good time to start buying bitcoin as the price is down if you can analyze then do it before you buy so you can buy at lower price. you can do trade buy and sell in everyday or you can hold for a short time or long time and you can use bitcoin as your investment. if you can buy bitcoin yesterday then you can sell right now to make a profit but if you want to buy right now, then you need to hold your bitcoin until the price increase.

Activity: 149
Merit: 12
I am still humbly sure that nowadays are still very good times to buy bitcoins or any other altcoin. Since the prices are still not bouncing to the rooftop yet, it is still very prospectful to do buying as an anticipation investment.

At this moment the price of the bitcoin is continue to increasing and I think maybe the price will increase more. You can buy more bitcoin if you want and I think it will increase your money but you need to wait the price become very high before you sell it. But remember better to hold your bitcoin and to those have plan to buy bitcoin just do it and for sure your money will grow . We need most of us hold our bitcoin
Activity: 364

Absolutely yes, the prices of bitcoins today in the market is dumping and that is the reason why you should invest a huge amount today because sooner after a few months, it will still go back to normal, market is depending on supply and demand so you can always expect for the price to increase.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Yes now is the time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap that's why you need to buy and hold until the price will rise again
  The value of Bitcoin yesterday was 6.2k dollar and this is the lowest value recorded this year but today the route changed and the value became 6525 dollar which is an increase trend. So the market is favorable though it is unpredictable but we need to think wisely and should take benefit of the current market. Buying coins on low price is a good decision and even large quantity of coins will payoff in a high market so collect coins now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Yes, I also think it's a good time to buy. But only if you're willing to wait. Only if you're willing to watch volatility, decrease your capital and increase in cold blood. This instability today, are you ready for it. Then Yes, you should feel free to buy, if not it is better not to go. My opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: