Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 28. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I think that this time is not really suitable for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitocin prices in the past days are constantly falling. The market is in a bear market for long term so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further and you could end up losing a lot of money if you invest long term. Therefore, you should only trade short and always have a clear investment plan.
Yes I think bitcoin will rise up to 4 times higher than its price if we buy right now, so if now is slowly rising but the best choice for now is to buy, then wait for the right time to sell it, any time bitcoin can be buy if we have any plane in mind and capital in pocket but always try to keep it holding for the long term, but the best time to buy bitcoin is when it is time to dump which is now of course as  good businessman knows that buy lowest and sell highest.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I suppose bearish trend is over and belive in 2018 bitcoin will go up and my target is $50 000 for bitcoin.

Bitcoin can really reach 50 thousand but we will never see this price in 2018. Maybe even 2019 will be not the coolest year for BTC. I guess, its triumph will come in 2-3 years, after 2020-2021.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
With a little price to 15-16k then it is a good price to buy Bitcoin, short term you can profit if it can recover to 19k or more and long term price can surely rise to the top along two thousand eighteen and so on.I think it's pretty safe but you have to believe in Bitcoin and if there is a strong decline in exchange.
Activity: 392
Yes now is the time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap that's why you need to buy and hold until the price will rise again
Activity: 359
Time to buy bitcoin actually for my opinion,
When it falls down for a long time,
We know when the market just now down, you will get stuck your coin there, because the price will be lower and lower.
So, juat buy when the market been red little bit long.
Another way is wjen the price growing up. But it'sgood for day trading, because it sometimes take a fewe minuteto be up.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
We will enter the market when there are signs of recovery. However, when joining the trade coin we can join at any time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Yes it is! There are many benefits that we can gain by making investment with bitcoins. This time is one of the best time to enter to the cryptocirrency market because the price of the bitcoin is still $6000 per each.
Yes, specially nowadays because Bitcoin is really low right now, it was dumped and I believe it will become stable next few months. Let's hope that, I believe that bitcoin is one of the best coin to buy right now because it is on the dip. Let's hope that it will become stable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
bitcoin prices have now gone down a lot and of course this is a good time and an opportunity for you to be able to buy then hold and wait for the price to go up again so you can sell it and get a profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment is at $ 6300 and is still on the decline, so you should not buy bitcoin at this time. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply over the next few days and possibly reach $ 6,000, which is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Yes its price is continuesly going to fall but it will again high so that is the best time to buy more bitcoin because it will give you best chance to earn huge amount of profit, so that's why many people want to get a lot of bitcoin because in future its price will more high.
Activity: 210
You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment is at $ 6300 and is still on the decline, so you should not buy bitcoin at this time. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply over the next few days and possibly reach $ 6,000, which is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 109
if  you want to enter in the market of cryptocurrencies then you will have to monitor the market first and then after monitoring the market and knowing about the value of Bitcoin then you will best decide what should be your step, you can only make a decision according to the present conditions of market. The current bitcoin price has fallen again and of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin because you can buy at a low price then hold it and wait for the price to go up so you can sell it and get a profit.
Activity: 112
This time is the good time for buy bitcoin because price cheap compare december 2017 . Just buy and hold it until 1 or 2 years. And believe if you can got 10-20x profit from your capital. Cryptocurrency is right investment to double your money in short time
Activity: 8

Dont panic about bitcoin price dude. This is the right time to invest into bitcoin.because last two month before i bought some btc when the price are dump. Within few days i really gain some progit. So dont miss this opportunity

Especially because we have same situation as back to 2014-2015 downtrend. If you bought BTC when it was $250 then, by the end of 2017 its value was like 75 times higher.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118

Dont panic about bitcoin price dude. This is the right time to invest into bitcoin.because last two month before i bought some btc when the price are dump. Within few days i really gain some progit. So dont miss this opportunity
Activity: 406
It is better you buy ETH when the price is low and invest in Altcoins, based on the improvement in altcoin pricing then you can convert them either to BTC or ETH. if you directly buy ETH and Hold you may just get the fiat amount doubled, but with altcoins, there is a chance that you can double your coins and the value of BTC or ETH you are converting in. Before you choose an altcoin, you should have your own research about the altcoin you are purchasing and then trade accordingly to make some profits.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin until its value is still in low price, buy as much bitcoin as you can until it's value is in low value then hold it for a little bit of time and wait for it to pump again and became valuable again.
Activity: 364
the current bitcoin price has fallen again and of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin because you can buy at a low price then hold it and wait for the price to go up so you can sell it and get a profit
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Yes it is! There are many benefits that we can gain by making investment with bitcoins. This time is one of the best time to enter to the cryptocirrency market because the price of the bitcoin is still $6000 per each.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106

The price today is stack at $7k dollar so i think that it was a decent value to invest a huge amount and you will surely earn a huge amount of profit after a few months when the market goes back to its normal price.
If you want to enter in the market of cryptocurrencies then you will have to monitor the market first and then after monitoring the market and knowing about the value of Bitcoin then you will best decide what should be your step, you can only make a decision according to the present conditions of market. The current value of Bitcoin is going low and buying coins on this stage is very easy and benefited.

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is decreasing because the holders are dumping their bitcoin, they just give you a chance to get bitcoin in cheaper price, you must use this chance as good as possible to invest on bitcoin.
If someone is asking you this question as he is interested in buying bitcoin, firstly let him understand the basic concept of bitcoin and how it works for the betterment of society and our financial health. Then just show him the best way to make bitcoin and then earning from it. And that is trading. Tell him to learn about trading and bitcoin and their relationship. Best of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: