Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 8. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
It is expected that if Bitcoin reaches $5000, you can start buying. I think that's the way to do it, for now it's better to wait.

If that will really happen for sure many investors will be more happy especially those holders. Buy now and let us wait for the recovery of bitcoin because I think we are waiting for just a couple of months.
In this market, anything can happen and investors should have their own strategy to succeed in this market. For me this is a very good time to buy Bitcoin and keep it for a few months because the stock is very low value and suitable for purchase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
When investing in a project you should consider your investment. In any case, we should also spend money that can guarantee safety and affordability for yourself because the market is very young crypto. You can not know for sure what will happen in the future, everything is manipulated, that is what happens, you are a small investor you can only find your opportunity and follow the wave . Currently BTC is at a very reasonable price to be able to buy, maybe tomorrow it will continue to decrease compared to its value I think it can not fall too deep. Since I can not determine the exact bottom, I just decide on a reasonable price for my investment decision. Good luck
Activity: 126
Before going I to trading or investment, you need to learn the rudiments of cryptocurrencies.
And always start small, if you are planning on buying bitcoins, start with a couple of sats, and grow gradually.
This is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 103
Every time is good time to buy bitcoin because the value is non stop to fluctuate and best thing is much favorable is increasing of value you can make good income in that also if you learn how trade bitcoin to fiat.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
The beginning was a long time ago. But now there is a chance to successfully enter. If you have enough nerves to survive in the future all the jumps of the course, then regret about the purchase will not be exact.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
There is no time better than now because Bitcoin market is the best and cheapest  now, so many sellers and we should buy BTC and hoard it. I have just seen Bitcoin price is only $ 6,476 but last year may be up to $ 25,000 then may be we will be rich.
Activity: 126
it is always a good time to start buying bitcoin if the cash that you buy is an excess of yours because every time the price of bitcoin may also growth or upward thrust. You don't need to buy bitcoin if the capital you will invest may be your supply to finance your rate. The tendency is you will use it even it'll end result to a loss due to the fact you haven't any emergency fund to pay out your fees.
Activity: 502
It is expected that if Bitcoin reaches $5000, you can start buying. I think that's the way to do it, for now it's better to wait.

If that will really happen for sure many investors will be more happy especially those holders. Buy now and let us wait for the recovery of bitcoin because I think we are waiting for just a couple of months.
Activity: 107
copper member
Activity: 61
It is strongly recommended to get some Bitcoins now before the price goes up at any moments.
Activity: 252
yes, for us now the right time we can get bitcoin now, because now the price is dumped, so you will also get more profits in the future by waiting for prices that are higher than the current price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Yes it is a good time to start buying bitcoins because it is still in the low amount and favourable to your side because affordable ands can make you earn a huge amount of income or profit.

I agree on you , investing today will make you earn a huge amount of profit when the price goes back to normal again after a few months.
copper member
Activity: 61
If you ask when is the right time to buy BTC, the answer is NOW. It is expected by the end of the year, the price will jump up to the previous highest, that was USD19,800 during December 2017. Act now!
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
Well that was a sweet dip if you were on cash. I didn't even flinch I was expecting a $16,000 ish dip. We now rebounded and are back to $17,300 ish. So we did the whole dance again as we've been doing rebounding on this trend line since the $9000 dip. Things are ok as long as we stay around there. If we go below the trendline we may go as low as $12,000.

Im not going to risk my position, just will buy these dips and accumulate as usual, another day in the btc office.
Buying on the dipa will help people to start and to establish a good investment with low capital rate that would help them seek for a better trading in the future. I think most people will also agree that it is not always a good thing to buy dips specially when the market is down or continually dropping.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

The market prices today is still down at $10k dollar so it was really nice if you are going to invest a huge amount today because the price will surely grow even more in the future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
I was bought some btcs 2 days ago, hope that now price dump, but in near future all hodlers will get big profit and market will be in record values

Thats nice sir. Bitcoin is on lowest price already and further dip I think is manageable, and if you plan for long term hold then its good also. Its like a shopping spree now especially the altcoins and tokens. Bitcoin recovery is not too far in my opinion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I was bought some btcs 2 days ago, hope that now price dump, but in near future all hodlers will get big profit and market will be in record values
You can see that the days of altcoin prices are rising very strongly, but bitcoin prices are beginning to adjust down slightly after several days. I believe that at this point you should patiently wait because according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to adjust to the $ 5200 level and then rise again. So you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
Yes it is a good time to start buying bitcoins because it is still in the low amount and favourable to your side because affordable ands can make you earn a huge amount of income or profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Yes of course, it is still a good time to buy bitcoins in the market because it is still in the affordable price to the investors
because the value of it is in the low amount as of now, so grab the opportunity.

Bitcoin prices are sometimes much lower. That's the best time to buy Bitcoin at that time. We never understand the real time and price. If we buy 7000 of the price, then the price is reduced to 6500. I bought 6500, the price was reduced to 6000. Bitcoin price is like gambling. Due to the price decreases and leads due to unnecessarily. We do not understand what a good time to buy bitcoin.
Well, right now I think the price of bitcoin is rising. maybe it will be very good to buy it at this time, there is a possibility the price will reach a price higher than the current price. it can be a good investment. but the risk still exists in this matter.
Yes. The risk is always there and the possibility for the price of bitcoins to get even lower is still high because there are some holders are doing the panic selling. But for some reasons, it is also a right time to buy on this coins sinced it is in the low level and the chances to have more profits are possible.
Pages:
Jump to: