Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 11. (Read 40018 times)

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
before answering this question, I want to share today bitcoin price. Today it's only $6,351 and its height low in 2018. So what do you think now?? if you feel safe at this price then buy now, or if you want to wait for more, then place a little a bit low price. hope your order would fill up soon.current price of bitcoin is good for new investor
Yes that is right no doubt about it, but I think that if you want to make money then you have to take the risk and should invest your money in bitcoin right now, because we can see that bitcoin price is at that stage trading too much stable and is not getting down any more so we should take the risk invest money in bitcoin and should not waste the golden opportunity.
The chances are there , then the way on how are you going to make this it was always depends on you the chance for you that you can have to grab that for are what to be important for that you can be part of this growing team in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
This is a good time to start and be buying bitcoin. the current price is low but the market is not yet table. I for one will buy at this rate but will always have a plan if worse comes to worst. A plan to ensure that you are completely wreck. It is always advisable to have a fund management system that will enable you not to lose and buy unnecessarily. Being that the money is yours and no restrictions whatsoever on how you spend it always ensure that you stick by your rules.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Yeah it is good time to start buying bitcoins it's all depends upon upon the market prices level so you can invest for long-term you can get better earnings after some time when prices goes up.
Activity: 154
Yes, this is a good time to invest in BTC, we can see that the current BTC price can continue to fall below $ 6000. So the opportunity for us is good, should buy BTC now. A few months later you will become a millionaire
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
before answering this question, I want to share today bitcoin price. Today it's only $6,351 and its height low in 2018. So what do you think now?? if you feel safe at this price then buy now, or if you want to wait for more, then place a little a bit low price. hope your order would fill up soon.current price of bitcoin is good for new investor
Yes that is right no doubt about it, but I think that if you want to make money then you have to take the risk and should invest your money in bitcoin right now, because we can see that bitcoin price is at that stage trading too much stable and is not getting down any more so we should take the risk invest money in bitcoin and should not waste the golden opportunity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Bitcoin raised a lot of years ago but many even bought it even when the price of bitcoin was higher but many people had lost money since it fell and they bought it at a high price this past.
Activity: 224
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
At this point I believe you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few days and are now adjusting at $ 6400. I believe that at this point you should patiently wait because according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably drop to $ 5800 in the next few hours, so you should wait until that time to buy Bitcoin. at best price.
I totally think you can buy bitcoin at this time so you can see that the bitcoin price after falling to $ 6200 is now beginning to recover to the $ 6400 level, the market is showing signs of recovery. Apparel of altcoin and market capitalization is also increasing. So, I believe that you can buy bitcoin at this time, divide the capital and buy bitcoin in batches to prevent falling prices.
I think if you buy bitcoin at this time the rate of return is very low and the risk is very high. You can see that the market is in a bear market for a long time so bitcoin prices will probably drop at any moment as the $ 6400 milestone is a very weak support level and I believe it can not stop the bitcoin momentum.
Activity: 238
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
At this point I believe you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few days and are now adjusting at $ 6400. I believe that at this point you should patiently wait because according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably drop to $ 5800 in the next few hours, so you should wait until that time to buy Bitcoin. at best price.
I totally think you can buy bitcoin at this time so you can see that the bitcoin price after falling to $ 6200 is now beginning to recover to the $ 6400 level, the market is showing signs of recovery. Apparel of altcoin and market capitalization is also increasing. So, I believe that you can buy bitcoin at this time, divide the capital and buy bitcoin in batches to prevent falling prices.
Activity: 336
Activity: 238
In my opinion , now is the time to buy bitcoin. The market can not fall all the time, but it falls for a long time. And bitcoin is still an asset with a deflationary model, which in the future will be very popular.
As you say, bitcoin prices may fall at any time and fall very strongly, so I think we should not buy and invest long term at this point. With a bottomless market, you will not know how long the bitcoin price will last and how long it will take for bitcoin to return. So, I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitocin and divide your capital and buy bitcoin in batches.
Activity: 113
Judging from the current price of Bitcoin ($6100), now is a good buy time. Bitcoin has dropped drastically from its all time high ($20,000), and ever since, there have been predictions that Bitcoin will reach a value worth $50,000 or more.
Well, it's good to stay positive in that, hut I as a person, I'm currently applying the startegy of buy low and sell high to deal with Bitcoin. That is what it demands in recent times.

Moreover, if you can just wait some more, I see the price dropping below $6,000 before it bubbles up to above $7,000 again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
In my opinion , now is the time to buy bitcoin. The market can not fall all the time, but it falls for a long time. And bitcoin is still an asset with a deflationary model, which in the future will be very popular.
Activity: 148
BTC price now is around $17300.
99.99% chance it will cross $20000 eventually.
80% it will be over $25000 at NYE.
70% $100,000 in the future.

Think about it and make your decision.
 Smiley
I wish I had as much coins as I have now when the price of bitcoin and the market was this good. But now almost 80% of coins and tokens are almost worthless. This is the best time to buy coins as far as am concerned.  Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
For me if Bitcoin is below 10000 dollars, it's a good buy Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The price is still not bad so it is a still not bad time to buy it especially of the predictions about bitcoin would be true so we will think that the price is the best from all the times when we're having a money to afford buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
This year the lowest bitcoin record is $ 5800, and the current price is $ 6300, in my opinion this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, I'm not sure that prices will continue to be dumped, maybe prices and markets will skyrocket again so buying now is the right thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I don't think so. Current situation is very unpredictable and nearly everything can happen with the market. There is a risk of losing investments so I'd not recommend doing it.
Activity: 294
It is always a good time to start buying bitcoin if the money that you buy is an excess of yours because anytime the value of bitcoin may increase or rise. You don't need to buy bitcoin if the capital you will invest will be your source to finance your expense. The tendency is you will use it even it will result to a loss because you don't have any emergency fund to pay out your expenses.
I think that at this time if you buy bitcoin the risk will be very high, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply in the past few days and when touching the $ 6200 level, bitcoin prices have increased again, now Bitcoin prices are heading for $ 6400. I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply at any time as you can see that buying power is weakening and prices for altcoin are beginning to fall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
BTC price now is around $17300.
99.99% chance it will cross $20000 eventually.
80% it will be over $25000 at NYE.
70% $100,000 in the future.

Think about it and make your decision.
 Smiley

Now the price of bitcoin $ 6,461.45 USD (-0.07%) may be even lower
The market of crypto currency is so unpredictable that there may be different development options: from the worst to the fastest growth and multiplying your capital by many times !!!
Activity: 378
It is always a good time to start buying bitcoin if the money that you buy is an excess of yours because anytime the value of bitcoin may increase or rise. You don't need to buy bitcoin if the capital you will invest will be your source to finance your expense. The tendency is you will use it even it will result to a loss because you don't have any emergency fund to pay out your expenses.
Pages:
Jump to: