Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 12. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
Definitely, it is the good time to buy bitcoins especially now because it is now in low value. If you will buy now then it is a good idea since bitcoin is going to increase later. If it is still will not increase this year then just hold it for because bitcoin will never stay on its price. Though it is very risky to take, but you should take it since the higher risk the more profit you will get.
Activity: 294
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I think this time it's not good to start buying bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and still tending very strongly. That's why I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, so be patient and wait for bitcoin to fall to $ 5400 to buy the bitcoin at the best price.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Not only bitcoin but at the present time you can buy all the coins you like because the market has gone down a lot. You just have to buy and wait for the market to go up as you get profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bitcoin price is at it's low now and the best time to invest is now. Some will say they are waiting it at 3000k but even if it reached that price they will say they are waiting for it now at 1000k. SO i say buy and deal with it. But have the split strategy, that way if it dips further you will use the remaining to hedge it. But if it goes in your favor well it's better. Will you rather invest half and be in gain or invest all and be in loss. Your choice which i believe we all know the answer.
Activity: 89
Yeah, now is a good time. Of course, the course was below a couple of weeks ago, but now it is also possible to buy it safely.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
investment in bitcoin can be done at any time or not not tomorrow, take advantage of the right moment if the value of bitcoin is down and adjust the funds you have
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Still their is correction in the market so I think if can wait for some more time!then you can get more10% down price , if not you can buy some in the current price and balance in next drop so that your buying price will be averaged.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Buying Bitcoin at this time is actually the best.  When the market is feeling less confident and bearish sentiment overshadows all that is good and exciting about cryptocurrency that is when prices are pushed down and the entry price of buyer are lower!
Activity: 81
With the current market situation, I guess it is the best time to buy coins. It is also a good idea to buy coins and hold them for a long-term investment. Just be patient, work hard, and make sure to uderstand the cypto market. And make sure to only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
In my opinion, i think anytime is a good time to buy Bitcoin or any other coin. I believe you do not have to necessary wait till the price depreciates drastically before you go rushing at buy orders. If you really mean to invest, i thin anytime is a good time to buy Bitcoin... Becuase you never can tell when the price might shoot up to 100%.. and you will sat had i know...
I do not think so, I think that the only best time for buying bitcoin or altcoin is that when their price are trading low. For example the current time is the best time both for trading bitcoin as well as for trading Etheirum, because their price s are really trading too much low and I am sure that very soon their prices are expected to increase too much in near future, therefore the current time is the best time for bitcoin and etherium investment.
Activity: 464
People right now divided into two opinions, saying the Bitcoin will go up to $15,000 and fathers are claiming the Bitcoin is going to fall below $5,000 if we will only able to know for sure what will be happening...
better to exit from market right now if we dont want trapped in whales play.for us that do not understand to analize market, exit and wait n see for a while can be best option for us.just see how market battle between whales and speculator.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
People right now divided into two opinions, saying the Bitcoin will go up to $15,000 and fathers are claiming the Bitcoin is going to fall below $5,000 if we will only able to know for sure what will be happening...

We should look at both situations as a win-win and take advantage of it. If bitcoin bottom again then its time to purchase and accumulated more. If the price goes up, then continue to hold and wait for the right time to sell and take profits. But looking at the current situation, we may see the price continue to decline, but as I have said, lets look at the bright side and because another buying options are presented and we should make the best out of it.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Activity: 70
In all honesty,  bitcoin price is very cheap now and this is actually a good time to buy bitcoins and store them for the long term. After the postponement of the ETF news, the price went further down, creating the opportunity to buy more.
I also think it is because of the etf news postponement, wait for a few days before buying bitcoin, the price can go down more, we can't be sure if how deep will it be, let's just observe before we buy.
Activity: 196
In all honesty,  bitcoin price is very cheap now and this is actually a good time to buy bitcoins and store them for the long term. After the postponement of the ETF news, the price went further down, creating the opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I think Bitcoin is worth the investment. It has recently risen again. So this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. Of course, you have to consider your property for daily spending is not affected. Be patient with it. It can bring you many benefits. Consider trading or retention as it may be difficult to buy Bitcoin at a reasonable price.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I think so, because the cryptocurrency is getting stronger. In each country, they will soon pay and use them. And it should be noted that the more it will be, the more we will be able to earn on it.
As per the news that we have read, the development continues but it does not reflect with the price, that is the reality, price can be manipulated
so let us not based our decision on the price alone. Let's study more on the technology and this crypto as a whole, if we understand we can buy at any price because we are going to hold longer.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Not only bitcoin now it is the right time for people who to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because this the first time there has fallen its price below 400$. Now it is a very good chance for people who want to invest in bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 31
BTC today was $ 6,6xxx. This is not the lowest price of BTC since the beginning of 2018. BTC prices are down every day, maybe I will have a plan to buy more BTC by the end of this year.
Activity: 294
I believe this moment is very sensitive and you should not trade and stay out of the market observing the bitcoin price adjustments. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over time and can see that the current bitcoin prices are at the $ 7100 level and may fall to the $ 6800 mark anytime . Therefore, you should stand outside the market and wait for bitcoin to stabilize again.
Pages:
Jump to: