Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 14061 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks
you have to go ahead on your job and don't quit for it.you can do bitcoin while you are working you should know how to divide your time from your work and for your bitcoin.so be it as long as you know everything no need to quit.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
Don't quit your source of livelihood to focus on bitcoin, it's an investment at best not a way for earning daily income, Stay on your job, buy the dips, never buy with more money than you can afford to lose, and then hold, wait for the price to go up, then sell high
Activity: 148
Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

For me, I think you did not need to stop your permanent job because for me, bitcoin was created to help people, to sustain their daily needs and any miscellaneous. You just need to have your time management like for example, if you are going to take a break on your work then that's the time for you to explore bitcoin. If you can manage your time then there is no possible to do your job while doing bitcoin.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Why would you want to quit your job? Unless you're some kind of pro at trading who can make money every day from it or you have some enormous stash of bitcoins somewhere which you can retire on and never have to work again. If you belong to none of this category, please stay on your job and appreciate it
Activity: 110
In my opinion i dont think its good to quit a job just for bitcoin because its not easy to fine a job. But if you manage your time you can go bitcoin as a sideline. Its better to have a permanent job
Activity: 33
If you earn a lot from bitcoin then i cant see a reason for you to work. But i think it is a good idea if you are working and at the same time yu are earning it bitcoin. Right? Atleast you have an option if one is not working on your ways you always have a backup plan
Activity: 103
Don't quit your source of livelihood to focus on bitcoin, it's an investment at best not a way for earning daily income, Stay on your job, buy the dips, never buy with more money than you can afford to lose, and then hold, wait for the price to go up, then sell high
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Everyone who left their Job for this crypto surely is regretting now and wants to kill him/her self. But don't worry all will be fine.
Activity: 84

Thanks
you can not quit your job, get out what it is not permanent, there's no reason to throw, let it be for safety)
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
In my opinion is it is just a better way to have many ways to earn money rather depending on just a single means provided that it won't conflict on each other. It's very risky to quit your job and start something new and unknown without any guarantees of success. Do not quit your job especially if you are stable. Just only make bitcoin as your partime job. Then hold and save, work and work and if you save enough and you know it is enough for your future and for your family then it is time to quit in your job and be a full time Bitcoiner.
I also agree to this that we should just have a lot of stream of source of income rather than depending on a single one. If you will depend on a single one then it will become a very risky life for you because what if your main and only source of income will not work as you used before then you will get screwed up which is not a good thing to experience.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
In my opinion is it is just a better way to have many ways to earn money rather depending on just a single means provided that it won't conflict on each other. It's very risky to quit your job and start something new and unknown without any guarantees of success. Do not quit your job especially if you are stable. Just only make bitcoin as your partime job. Then hold and save, work and work and if you save enough and you know it is enough for your future and for your family then it is time to quit in your job and be a full time Bitcoiner.
Activity: 61
Why not? If you're partner is not against it and you have some money left to become a trader, I don't see why you shouldn't not quit your job. Since you are allready doubting quiting your dayjob, you are allready willing to take this adventure.
Activity: 162
Do not do it. Stay on your current job. Too risky if you quit your current job because there is no guarantee you will always benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
you should not if you have a good income. Because crypto is an unpredictable market, you need many skills and information to succeed. My opinion is that i just trade in my free time
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
No, it is not good and it is not advisable to quit your job. It is better to have a stable job then do bitcoin. We are not sure if bitcoin will last forever. We cant depend our future in just bitcoin, more important is to have a job to secure your future.

If your job in the crypto world is just a contract, I mean you work for someone and they will pay you few cents for each task you accomplish, then I don't think that it is suitable to quit your real life job( or not looking for a job ) and just focus on bitcoin.

But if you are an investor, a developer and has an extra ordinary skill, then you have a high chance of earning in this world.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin trading these days has become so lucrative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks
You should stay ahead and stick with your current job. Bitcoin is very profitable, but do you have to quit your job now only for Bitcoin who does not know how long will it last? You should be able to share the time for your work and for Bitcoin. I think it's much more profitable if you can run both of them well.
Activity: 89
Weigh and think before you decide to give up your present job. It's just a matter of time budgetting.
Well it is not very hard to manage your time for bitcoin and your job so I think it is not good and advisable to leave your job for bitcoin, you can use bitcoin as an additional source of income, it will give you benefit and will give you profit as an extra saving so it is good to use bitcoin as an extra source of income it is not good to leave your job for bitcoin, you can easily carry it along with your job and you will not have to leave your job, just try to manage and use bitcoin is free and spared time.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
No, it is not good and it is not advisable to quit your job. It is better to have a stable job then do bitcoin. We are not sure if bitcoin will last forever. We cant depend our future in just bitcoin, more important is to have a job to secure your future.
Activity: 158
My opinion is no, because having a full time job can provide a stable income. I think trading is a part of becoming rich by chance and taking risk at the same time. Also, trading online can provide us extra income but having a full time job can stabilize our monthly expenses.
Activity: 8
Really really not to do that. U need money for your daily life. If you quit your job so can you earn money right away? Can't, so you just spend your free time for bitcoin, and do not quit your recent job for any reason.
Pages:
Jump to: