Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 14061 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 100
It is not advisable to quit your present job now because there is risk in bitcoin so all you have to do is make it as second source of income. Do it when your profit floods your account. Many of those who invested in bitcoin immediately resigns without thinking the future.
Its not a good idea to quit your job just to focus on trading because bitcoin price is not stable all you have to do is time management.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
if my suggestion do not have to take the bitcoin is just a side Cool
Activity: 518
It is not advisable to quit your present job now because there is risk in bitcoin so all you have to do is make it as second source of income. Do it when your profit floods your account. Many of those who invested in bitcoin immediately resigns without thinking the future.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
This is a bad thing if we quit job for bitcoin, if bitcoin earnings have reached more than $ 5000 per month then I will quit my job, but if bitcoin income is currently no more than $ 5000 and sometimes not more than $ 100 per month then I will continue work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
NO, keep your job. At one point sell out, but mean while work and devlope a professional career. You can trade having a day job as well.
Keep job is a better choice than quit job, let alone bitcoin development in 2018 looks difficult to develop, this is because the more countries are banned bitcoin, even the 2 largest social media that is Facebook and Google banned ads associated with ICO and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

Hi maybe  the trading is quite tempting but I suggest that dnt quit your previous job just because the high rate of bitcoin today.Maybe if you have good profit already and investment is good will its your choiice to quit your job.But as of now bitcoin can be considered as source of extra income and regular job as source of permanent income.
Activity: 10
I think we should not give up. Fixed work is the source of investment. You cannot guarantee that investment in bitcoin will be profitable, so giving up fixed work is a very risky thing, although bitcoin has great prospects.
Activity: 267
Merit: 77
NO, keep your job. At one point sell out, but mean while work and devlope a professional career. You can trade having a day job as well.
Activity: 8
This is unwise. The bitcoin market is not stable and is not suitable for a fixed job. Therefore, it must be supported by a long-term work.
Activity: 308
for me it a big NO NO....
bitcoin's price may indeed be soaring high right now.
but it is still volatile as before.
and completely relying for your everyday living in this will not be appropriate.
you will still need a sure income from your job in order to spend for your needs.
Activity: 280
If you are confident that you can earn higher income from bitcoins regularly and it can be better in compare to your salary then there is nothing wrong in quitting your job as in bitcoins you will get freedom to work according to your convenience and more you work more you will earn
Activity: 462
you'll still have to do some job to make money. so you are not really quitting job in general!
and depending on that job you do, you may earn a lot more or a lot less. for example trading that you have in mind can be a beast of a thing when you go all in and become more serious about it. you invest a larger amount and then the stress that you will experience every day when there is the smallest swings may make you make mistakes and mistakes on a large investment is costly.

Doing this isn't advisable, you can invest and use bitcoin while you have a job. Finding a job nowadays is really hard, i think everyone knows that, and you don't quit your job just like that. So I'm saying that you need to keep that job of yours, don't quit it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
This is always asked in this forum and I always have one answer. Do not quit your stable job that pays stable salary and gives benefits just for the sake of having more time in bitcoins. You do not have to leave bitcoin, you just have to have a good time management. Make bitcoin as your secons source of income. If you think you earned enoughand saved enough, why not consider building your own business with relation to bitcoin like a bitcoin restaurant or so.
Activity: 280
It is not advisable to quit you job for bitcoin. Unless you have made a fortune out of trading already or maybe you can quit your job anytime you want to. Just ensure you have an alternative source of income that will cover your financial needs. Because, the market is very volatile and nothing can ever be predicted. Although there is an advantage of its being volatile but you have to have money to support yourself if the prices goes down.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
I won't suggest you to quit the job for full time trade. If you have job means, you can inverse that in bitcoin trading or any altcoin trading. If you don't have a job,You have to the valuable bitcoin for every single expenditure. So you can do trade with parallel with job.
Activity: 322
I think it's stupid to quit my job for bitcoin. As we can see now, bitcoin is falling and it is impossible to make a profit on it, and at work you have a stable income.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
Honestly its not totally advisable but if you have strong determination in making enough profits daily that you think its more effective than working in your current job then its your decision after all.  

Im the same opinion. Quiting on a job is not advisable to those who have not enough profit. Much better while we have a stable job and joining the bitcoin. The market is every volatile and no one can be predicted. Sit back and spend our free time in trading after  you've done on our work. Bitcoin is very risky so that no need to decide in quitting in the regular job.
Activity: 210
no,why quitting... it's better that we still have a job...we can make a job while we have joining in bitcoin...still have to do some job to make money. so you are not really quitting job in general!and depending on that job you do, you may earn a lot more or a lot less. for example trading that you have in mind can be a beast of a thing when you go all in and become more serious about it. you invest a larger amount and then the stress that you will experience every day when there is the smallest swings may make you make mistakes and mistakes on a large investment is costly....
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Absolutely not. Do not take such a decision in hate. The market is very volatile and nothing can ever be predicted. So, sit back and spend your free time in trading while spend the rest working on your job.
Activity: 177

Your job provides you with a constant income source, one that you can depend on, Bitcoin is volatile and high risk. if you dont have an alternative income source then there is no need to quit your jib just yet
Pages:
Jump to: