Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 12. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
Yes, it is bad for altcoins when the value of BTC is dropping as all cryptocurrencies are tied to the price of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin fall, all coins are going to fall. And you surely had the time to see the effects of it.
now the proof, we can clearly see that Altcoin is very dependent on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a coin that plays the biggest role in crypto so that its value will greatly affect the value of Altcoin. especially if it's a downturn, Altcoin is very quickly affected, but if Bitcoin goes up, Altcoin will only slowly follow it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
This is so, but it is sad to realize, I would like to altcoins have become by themselves.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 29, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
The OP was back in May.
It's kind of funny when you think that we were all panicking back then that the market was crashing.

Then btc crashed all the way down to 3.5k lol.
There were quite a few people who were predicting that after this past bull run, btc will drop down to 2.5k.
Now it seems realistic even with our recent pump.

It wasn't just last dec/jan, but the entire 2017 year was a huge bull run.
The end of the year madness just made things worse.
After such a spectacular rise it is only natural for things to crash and stay low for a long period of time.
So no end of the year crypto christmas for us haha.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
November 29, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

Altcoin are almost 100 % dependent on bitcoin and this is showing this year. Even if there is a successful project, their coin still lost in the market, you cant go around that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
Yes, it is bad for altcoins when the value of BTC is dropping as all cryptocurrencies are tied to the price of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin fall, all coins are going to fall. And you surely had the time to see the effects of it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 29, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
It's not bad that the price of bitcoin is falling, but the fact that the whole market falls behind it. And we will not get rid of this dependence. The output could be the separation of the market into two parts, Bitcoin and Altcoins. Then you will need to remove all pairs associated with Bitcoin. This will help the altcoin market to become independent and will interfere with price formation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 11:34:27 AM
currently the altcoin price falls when the bitcoin price falls, therefore with the current pricing scheme we need to worry about the altcoin when the bitcoin price falls
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 29, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
Do not worry so that the cost of bitcoin and many altcoins is rolling down. This decline is not eternal, but only a temporary position, which is sure to recover in price. But again, this is not a quick matter and I am not sure that it will happen within the current year. Most likely, the market will return to normal in 2019.
in my opinion it is jot had that some of those altcoins doed as it mifht be a good lesson and next time people will succeed
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 29, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
for some of them yes but i doubt that many altcoins will die just because of dropping of bitcoin only small ones maybe
Activity: 616
November 29, 2018, 11:23:55 AM
Do not worry so that the cost of bitcoin and many altcoins is rolling down. This decline is not eternal, but only a temporary position, which is sure to recover in price. But again, this is not a quick matter and I am not sure that it will happen within the current year. Most likely, the market will return to normal in 2019.
Activity: 490
November 29, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
when bitcoin decreases, the impact on altcoin also decreases, bitcoin is the parent of altcoin,
altcoin will follow the cycle of bitcoin price ups and downs.
Activity: 368
November 29, 2018, 09:34:23 AM
In most cases, the price of altcoins is directly dependent on BTC. If its cost decreases, other altcoins also fall in price. At the same time, they lose their value not only in BTC but also in USD.
Activity: 462
November 29, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
According to me yes its bad for altcoins that Bitcoin is dropping. Because most of the altcoins price are getting affected when bitcoin price goes down. And also traders mindset is like that when bitcoin price goes down they think now every coin will go down so in that scare they sell their altcoins and their price also goes down.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
November 29, 2018, 09:28:21 AM
yes it is directly related bitcoin if bitcoin is dropping than altcoins will also drop anyways till now we are seeing the time trend.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 29, 2018, 09:26:01 AM
The decline in BTC prices has an impact on the crypto currency market and other coins including Altcoin. By looking at the trade that has occurred so far, where the crypto price is very dependent on the price of BTC, it makes a conclusion that the decline in BTC prices has a negative impact on Altcoin and other coins, because I see the crypto currency market movement is strongly influenced by BTC price movements. For that reason, it is certainly my hope and also the hope of everyone who invests in crypto, that the price of BTC will soon increase, so the crypto currency market will return to excitement and be able to give new enthusiasm to every crypto investor, because when BTC prices rise, I believe Other coin prices will go up including Altcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 29, 2018, 09:16:16 AM
Look at the price and the answer will come automatically. All altcoins follows the price of bitcoin from the november-december of 2017. From the moon to the deep
copper member
Activity: 164
November 28, 2018, 06:21:15 AM
It is very bad for all altcoins as bitcoin keeps dropping. We all know that Bitcoin is the grandfather of cryptocurrency and in one way or the other, altcoins are associated with it.  So the moment Bitcoin is affected, altcoins will also be affected.
Activity: 154
November 28, 2018, 06:06:49 AM
The fact that bitcoin falls is bad not only for altcoins, but for all cryptoindustries in general.
Activity: 726
November 28, 2018, 06:05:13 AM
all altcoins I think are still affected by bitcoin price movements, if bitcoin is unstable, it will have an impact on altcoin, the altcoin will only increase if the btc performance is stable
Activity: 28
November 28, 2018, 06:03:15 AM
Isn't obvious? Do we still need proof that a dead bitcoin means death of cryptocurrency? Bitcoin Is powerful its why prices of coins suffer when its value falls
Pages:
Jump to: