Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 13. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
To my experience bitcoin dropping and rising sharp are both bad for altcoins. When rising sharp they eventually recover, when dropping considerably, it is another story, they don't always recover. The best climate for altcoins is when bitcoin goes sideways, that is when they flourish best.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 05:44:29 AM
It seems to me that it is rather strange that when the price of Bitcoin falls, the whole market reacts simultaneously, absolutely all coins behave the same way. Yes, Bitcoin is an indicator of the crypto market, but I do not think that the rest of the market is able to synchronize so much.
copper member
Activity: 378
November 28, 2018, 05:25:44 AM
We need more fiat pairing and to do away with BTC pairs so legitimate alts can break out and not be controlled by the movements of one old money controlled coin.
Activity: 770
November 27, 2018, 12:16:35 AM
bitcoin is the parent. When this fall then the effects will certainly result in altcoin also fallen quite deep. and you can see the current state of all the same red. the downturn happened quite significantly and this makes the price of crypto is very low this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 12:14:51 AM
Definitely. Btc is a flagman for crypto industry,so I think it is extremely important to check btc price on this market. Major levels can stimulate altcoin sellers to get rid off worthless tokens.
An importance of this pattern can't be overestimated. So analyze it!
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 26, 2018, 11:51:03 PM
If BTC enters a deteriorating condition, it will endanger the altcoin position. Bitcoin is known as a method of significantly increasing, if bitcoin decreases, it is certainly not easy for bitcoin to immediately increase, because it is not a type of coin that often increases. Meanwhile, altcoin has different capabilities in its development. For altcoins that are not performing well, it will be difficult for them to recover their value.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 11:23:03 PM
Yes of course it is really bad for Altcoins because they value is based on bitcoins price as we can is on the graph of bitcoin the value also of altcoins get down when bitcoin falls down it's price in the market. And it makes all the Altcoins and new coming coins make their price in the low value in their ICO prices.
Activity: 378
November 26, 2018, 11:11:09 PM
Yes, this is certainly a less inconvenient situation when bitcoin goes down it will also affect all other coins including ethereum, as the parent coin of course bitcoin has a vital role for the coins below
Activity: 504
November 26, 2018, 11:06:13 PM
if BTC slowly falls, alts also fall. The only good choice is when bitcoin grows steadily and altcoin starts shooting gradually, one by one. Every quick move on the Bitcoin chart affects altcoin not in a very positive way.
Activity: 574
November 26, 2018, 10:59:32 PM
If Bitcoin decreases it will definitely have an impact on Ethereum and Altcoin. This will also affect all ICO tokens. The current market situation is not so good and makes everyone panic. But we must also be able to take advantage of the current situation by investing. Some of the best coins at cheap prices are very good to buy.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 10:42:47 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
Most of the altcoins are traded in real time through BTC. The decline in BTC prices in recent days has had a huge impact on the altcoin.
Activity: 770
November 26, 2018, 10:39:44 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
At the current condition, that is bad because anything that happen to bitcoin is always affecting the altcoins. That is un-deniable that altcoin is always keep following the steps of bitcoin no mater what.
Activity: 1002
November 26, 2018, 10:36:11 PM
I think that Altcoin no longer follows the price of Bitcoin and everything will be fine
I agree with you, the price of Bitcoin is unstable so it will make the belief of investors in ICO projects decreases when they see bitcoin drops. So they would find another coin to uses as a measure of intermediate value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 26, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

Yes, it is bad for altcoins too. Usually, if bitcoin price dropping, then the price of altcoins will dropping too.
If btc price in fiat is dropping, many btc holders will sell their btc to altcoins first, and then sell their altcoins to fiat to gain more profit.
This is a common strategy in the market to gain more income instead you directly sell your btc to fiat if the price dropping.
Activity: 168
November 26, 2018, 04:18:21 PM
I think that Altcoin no longer follows the price of Bitcoin and everything will be fine
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 26, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
Any fast movements on Bitcoin chart affect altcoins not in a very positive way) And even if BTC is slowly falling, alts are falling as well. The only good option is when bitcoin grows steadily and altcoins begin to shoot gradually, one after another.
Activity: 308
November 26, 2018, 04:17:50 AM
Keep the price burning down. Burn off all the shitcoins. The survivors will rise like the phoenix out of the ashes.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
November 25, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
Bitcoin owns the market, it depends on its price what will happen to the price of almost all altcoins. I believe that this is the main problem of the crypto market, projects can not work stably and develop while there is this dependence on Bitcoin. And the worst thing is that in the near future there is not even a hint of what would solve this problem.
Activity: 192
November 25, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
You can already observe that it control the market. Btc is a big factor in any altcoin. As far as i know it will keep dropping until some huge buyer will bring back the green days in the market. So don't waste your time you can hodl now or you will regret it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
The entire market is dropping now but when bitcoin will start to grow again the entire market will too. I think it is time to have faith.

I am happy that you share the point of view of the crypto enthusiasts. Yes, altcoins lost a lot in their prices due to the fall of Bitcoin. When the main cryptocurrency starts growing, the alts will gain also.
Pages:
Jump to: