Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 15. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
November 20, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
Yeah it is actually pretty bad, so if you want to get in the crypto market as a newbie most of the time you have to buy bitcoin and then trade it for altcoins
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 20, 2018, 06:02:34 PM
the decline in BTC prices will be very dangerous at the altcoin price, because it often has an impact on the decline in prices of altcoins, but when BTC increases in price, only a few altcoins can return to price increases like BTC, so that's a terrible thing for me for altcoin
You are right. As a pioneer, Bitcoin is very influential on changes in altcoin prices. Throughout this year bitcoin has tended to decline, although there has been an increase but not too significant. Some altcoin have similar patterns, some fall deeper. Issues and speculations are very influential, hopefully, there is another miracle so that prices can improve and the market returns cheerfully.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 20, 2018, 05:47:59 PM
Of course the price is very much affected , I think it almost depends on bitcoin , and if it falls and the rate of altcoins , too, but the technology is developing serovno !
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
the decline in BTC prices will be very dangerous at the altcoin price, because it often has an impact on the decline in prices of altcoins, but when BTC increases in price, only a few altcoins can return to price increases like BTC, so that's a terrible thing for me for altcoin
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 20, 2018, 05:41:02 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

I think bitcoin has an effect to altcoins because we can see that if bitcoin drop,alcoin also drop. If bitcoin increase,altcoins also increasing. It has an effect mybe because everytime you want to buy bitcoin or to cash out you always need to exchange it first to bitcoin before converting it into a fiat money.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
bitcoin drop means that altcoins drop too. you can see that many altcoins are drop
you can take advantages by buying in dips, just make sure do it fast
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 20, 2018, 05:38:46 PM
The entire market is dropping now but when bitcoin will start to grow again the entire market will too. I think it is time to have faith.
Activity: 574
November 20, 2018, 05:37:48 PM
What I know when Bitcoin goes down. Definitely altcoin goes down too. Now it's really bad. Every time Btc and altcoin continue to decline. Of course when the BTC goes down the others will also affect the price. So for the moment altcoin will definitely decrease as well when Bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 20, 2018, 05:35:35 PM
It is bad for altcoins surely. Btc is the biggest coin in crypto space with his biggest marketcap so btc determines the general market conditions. If btc start to move bullish it means alts will be bullish or already start doing some x. If btc will start to be bearish that means all altcoins will in very bad situation.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 20, 2018, 05:27:40 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

Basically, most altcoins are anchored to the Bitcoin's support and its market value. Many transact using bitcoin to their altcoin and their altcoin to bitcoin. We can consider this relationship to determine that if bitcoin increase the altcoins goes the same as it is so, and vise versa.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 05:25:54 PM
The price of altcoins depends on Bitcoin price, so this is bad effects are putting on altcoins. I wish this bear market won`t be for a long time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 20, 2018, 01:54:09 PM
I agree, panic is a very bad sentiment that moved all the markets when it is very hot. Regards altcoins, it is bad for sure, but strong coins will bounce back very quick on a green days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 01:50:32 PM
I dont care that btc is dropping actually. I am a long term holder. And in my opinion, it is very normal that BTC falls. People will do panic and whales are gonna get btc at low prices. And then btc is gonna raise quickly. We ll see whats gonna happen.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
November 20, 2018, 01:47:39 PM
Yes, it is bad for altcoins when BTC is consistently dropping. BTCplays a major role to manipulate the market and it has an impact on all the altcoins similarly. So if the bitcoin's price going down and it becomes red similarly all the altcoins too fall.
Indeed, after bitcoin falls so deep the alts will suffer much deeper, those who invest to alts will exchange their assets to bitcoin thinking that it will be too late for them to cash out their investment, still the dominance of bitcoin will continue to be the basis of market conditions, everything still inside the circle of bitcoin destiny.
Activity: 177
November 20, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
So, the price of altcoins is very much dependent on the situation of bitcoin, and have for the first cryptocurrency more confidence
Activity: 280
yamzu
November 20, 2018, 01:42:49 PM
If altcoins would to really depends on the bitcoin - yes. I don't think so, and it is not true. If bitcoin will die in future, it does not to destroy the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
For some, this is really a problem, because in most cases altcoins are also just getting cheaper, because such a market reaction to the fall in BTC even now has become standard, so of course this is a sad situation.
Activity: 588
November 20, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
Look for yourself at what is happening now with the market. Of course, bad. I would rather look like Bitcoin is falling, and everything else is growing, but not that...
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2018, 07:54:29 AM
Everything is bad and not only the fall of Bitcoin, which further reduces the prices of alts, but also the manifestation of stagnation and regression of the whole technology. And most importantly, no one wants to change this situation, and to influence some real actions.
well, it will certainly be bad. not just bitcoin, in fact, when the price of ETH goes down, I think it will be dangerous for other altcoins. for now there is a decline in prices on bitcoin and eth, and can be ascertained that the altcoin price will also decrease.
for Altcoin would be a good thing for him if the State of the Bitcoin declined. because of the Bitcoin falling Altcoin enthusiasts will continue to increase and generate more profits. so it will be the purpose of Altcoin that will be valuable in the future with more and more enthusiasts who attended.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 20, 2018, 07:37:08 AM
How the rest of the market behaves depends on the price of bitcoin. Over many years of observing the crypto market, I made sure that if bitcoin goes down, it is followed by the rest of the altcoins. Therefore, for the new bull run, it is especially important that the capitalization of bitcoin goes up and this is accompanied by good news.
Pages:
Jump to: