Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 157. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 08:41:06 PM
Saving money is good but much better to invest money . If you invest , your money will grow up and aside from will grow up investing is a easy way to grow up your money . Bitcoin is here and accept investing .
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 13, 2017, 07:19:24 PM
These two things are must have. I don't think we can put one to better place. You have to save money and you have to invest what you save.

We can put these two in better places and you don't have to choose on them what will be your priority as both are good for our choice. Saving is necessary and as well as investing, these two is good for those people that wants to have a good better financial standing in their lives, you should know how to save and to invest for better future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
September 13, 2017, 06:59:17 PM
Invest because it's a way to grow your money, you need be more wise investing your money because there are lots of scammer today.

You are right, investing is always grow your money, but sometimes you need to save some of your money for the safety of your future, so we need to invest but not all, at the same time we need to save some of our money.

Yes and there should be a good balance between saving and investing as investment will grow your money in long term and saving will help you at the time of emergencies so its good to do both of them and not rely on single method as if your investment fail in future then only saving will take care of your daily stuffs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 06:46:23 PM
I think holding bitcoin is a good idea because it is a big chance to increase its price and you can have a good profit maybe
hold just is not right, the bitcoin selling price is very volatile, you cant just hold ? if you hold and bitcoin prices down, what would you do?
Holding and also selling when the price of bitcoin goes up, he just forget to say also to sell when the price goes up. But holding coins even if its price are low is ok, you'll just wait again to increase its price.
You right, selling when prices rise and holding when prices fell, but as it sometimes does not correspond to expectations, then we must continue to monitor the price bitcon to be able to know when to hold and sell
Just keep monitoring on bitcoin price and just earn, don't get affect if the price goes down, just keep earning and wait until the price of bitcoin goes up, Don't depend on its price ,depend on its value.
should not be affected if the price drops, patience is the key, usually we fear if the price drops and reflexes to sell all bitcoin
Hahaha user's problem, they got panic if they saw that bitcoin price is going down. But we all know that bitcoin price is temporary and its stability change anytime. Just have a long patience when the price of bitcoin goes up again.

That panic problem is for beginners who rapidly invest so much money in a certain coin the suddenly his/her coin decrease immediately. The problem is beginners does not have a good analysis before investing because they are just new.
Activity: 105
Get your share of the future
September 13, 2017, 11:20:58 AM
These two things are must have. I don't think we can put one to better place. You have to save money and you have to invest what you save.
Activity: 518
September 13, 2017, 11:19:26 AM
Invest because it's a way to grow your money, you need be more wise investing your money because there are lots of scammer today.

You are right, investing is always grow your money, but sometimes you need to save some of your money for the safety of your future, so we need to invest but not all, at the same time we need to save some of our money.
Activity: 42
September 13, 2017, 10:22:07 AM
I concur with Valanor with LPS system. Also you can commit in bank with dana reksa as well if you want a lot more revenue but with dangerous way too.I am conserving my coins in bitcoin wallet too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
September 13, 2017, 10:20:53 AM
Activity: 46
September 13, 2017, 09:54:54 AM
Investing your money is a proper way to make easy for your money to grow and also it will use it for those who wants to build an own business and pays you back at a higher value of money. And saving money in the bank is also an investment because you entrusted your money. Banks is the one who keeps your money and once they have a higher value of it they will invest it on someone. It will your money and at the same time your money help others especially for those who wants to lender it.
Activity: 29
September 13, 2017, 09:05:06 AM
It's better to invest it if you we're looking some good profit saving money is not a good choice. Most important is don't invest in hyip/ponzi or cloud mining sites they are all scammers.
Activity: 182
Buglab.io
September 13, 2017, 08:26:26 AM
if you have a lot of money .. you should buy bitcoin for your investment. so you will benefit in the future. gold is safer than bitcoin but bitcoin is more fluctuating and tends to rise .. so that bitcoin price every time change. investing bitcoin does not require much work. you just savor the bitcoin and wait until the bitcoin price rises again. if you are patient and waiting for bitcoin will give you money.
Activity: 32
September 13, 2017, 08:00:07 AM
It is always better to invest money. Investment brings you interest which increases your money value. But when you save money it is not getting you any profit. It is just lying there giving you assurement that you have money. Nothing else!
Activity: 2
September 13, 2017, 07:02:12 AM
I always advocate having a diversified portfolio, including stocks, crypto currencies, silver/gold/, property and cash in the bank.

Stocks and bitcoin are probably going to give you the highest return long term, but having a diversified portfolio can be more secure in case of bad times. It will also help you sleep better at night, knowing that you can't lose all your money in case things go south.
Activity: 346
September 13, 2017, 06:55:06 AM
It will not increase if you save money. You have to invest in the growth of your money. Which is helpful in building the future. There is no value of idle money. Make a trade for profits, earn more money easily.
Every action have it own risk.. in trade we also could lose some money if jump inside without knowing what we do.
Activity: 212
I am a Professional Graphic Designer
September 13, 2017, 06:43:07 AM
It will not increase if you save money. You have to invest in the growth of your money. Which is helpful in building the future. There is no value of idle money. Make a trade for profits, earn more money easily.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
September 13, 2017, 06:11:46 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Its better to save in all. Save money in bank for emergency purposes. Invest in Cryptocurrencies so that you will have money when you want to retire. Invest in real estate and turn it into an income prducing asset (eg, rental house/dorm). You may consider Gold and silver to invest because its a depleting asset.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 06:04:25 AM
In the case of Bitcoin, saving is already an investment. Because its price continues to grow and will grow further in the future. And also saving is much safer. But investments can bring good results very quickly. You only need to choose the right reliable way to invest your money.
I utterly agree with you in this regard. Bitcoins are the best option for saving now a day because of their continuously increasing prices. There is nothing better than bitcoins if you really want to have grand capital by investing little amount. I am also saving bitcoins with the same hope.
Activity: 35
September 13, 2017, 03:40:04 AM
if I prefer investing because with investment we have money that will grow and can generate profits in the future.

Yeah you're right, investment really do profits in the future, its so risky too. But you don't have to invest all of your money in other words don't go all in. You have to save some fiat for some case in the real life.

It’s better to do both. Invest 70% of your btc so you can earn profit even though it’s too risky. And then you convert 30% of your btc to fiat and save it for the future like emergency cases or if your investment doesn’t goes fine.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 13, 2017, 03:32:08 AM
I think it would be better if we can invest our money, because by investing our money then the money will increase over time
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 13, 2017, 03:28:11 AM
Investing money in real estate and gold is always a great idea. The population will go on increasing and so will the needs for the property and thus its gonna go on increasing day by day. And as far as gold is considered ..its very limited and thus costly until and unless people discovers a new metal better than gold ( even then the gold will be costly as it will be considered a vintage element) you can without worries invest in this its safer and stable.
Those two are long term investment and i don't have a problem with those investments because those are a solid investment like real estate properties because you can hold a property which its value will also go up and that is when you are going to make a lot of profit but you can also offer it for rental so you can earn monthly and you can expect some good return in gold for long term and also try bitcoin because it might become the fastest investment that can give you profit in just a few months.
Jump to: