Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 156. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
September 14, 2017, 10:45:52 PM
if you wanted your money to grow, invest it... now, of course, there is a risk but isn't it that life itself is a risk.  So investing will eventually makes you rich or poor... It is up to you....
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 10:37:56 PM
I would rather invest my money in an online business like bitcoin or other coins than to save money in a bank
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
September 14, 2017, 09:51:48 PM
Save a part of it in the bank and invest the other part. That's a very best thing to do rather than spending it to some dead investments like luxury things that wouldn't give you profit back.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 09:45:58 PM
Firstly we should invest money to grow its amount and then we should save it for emergencies in future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 14, 2017, 08:55:52 PM
Invest because it's a way to grow your money, you need be more wise investing your money because there are lots of scammer today.

You are right, investing is always grow your money, but sometimes you need to save some of your money for the safety of your future, so we need to invest but not all, at the same time we need to save some of our money.

Yes and there should be a good balance between saving and investing as investment will grow your money in long term and saving will help you at the time of emergencies so its good to do both of them and not rely on single method as if your investment fail in future then only saving will take care of your daily stuffs.
yeah if you want to earn extra income then it would be recommended if you also invested. but allocate funds appropriately, should not be more than the amount of money you save (imo). eg allocate 50% or below for investment. if you are too afraid of risk then you can allocate a little money in investment
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 07:49:20 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think it should be invested online. Take the risk, but its for opportunity
And bitcoin is the best choice about it, you only need to wait for sometime by investing that to bitcoin. If you will invest into the bank how much you'll get? Example, you invest $10,000 in the bank for 5 years, most of the computations you'll get $125 less the tax and others deduction, it's not worth your money to save there.

Let's just don't discuss any numbers here, and for me it's a certain idea about bitcoin as a choice of our investments. As far as I know bank hasn't to do about the profit that we will get from bitcoin and saving it and converting your fiat to bitcoin will be much profitable compared with banks although the currency is volatile. Even of it's volatility I guess bitcoin currency will rise much bigger that of the banks interest rate.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 14, 2017, 07:31:31 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

i think better to invest money, but not online. invest in real estate is a good idea. because real estate prices will be higher every year. and from real estate you can earn some money in every month/year. so i think, thats the great way to invest ur money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 06:52:29 PM
there are also advantages and disadvantages, if we want greater benefits and are ready to bear the risk then invest better, but if do not want to take risks should just save the money
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
September 14, 2017, 11:42:57 AM

And bitcoin is the best choice about it, you only need to wait for sometime by investing that to bitcoin. If you will invest into the bank how much you'll get? Example, you invest $10,000 in the bank for 5 years, most of the computations you'll get $125 less the tax and others deduction, it's not worth your money to save there.
Activity: 350
September 14, 2017, 11:36:01 AM
If i have better plan to invest, Why not? Its all about your choice, and managing  money. I'm just lacking of capital but if ever i'm given a chance to  handle huge cash or bitcoin. Half of it will be for investment at least your money had a chance to grow and if God willing to be a successful investor, then lets continue, I make sure most of my effort and time goes to my business. Because a successful business rely's on proper management.
Activity: 434
September 14, 2017, 11:02:32 AM
Saving money is the safest if you cannot be robbed or you have someplace where you could stock your saved money safely and secure. Investing it is somewhat good and somewhat bad. In the sense that your saved money could increase as the time grows with it inside the bank due to interest but we must not forget the chance that the bank might bankrupt. Bankrupcy oocurence is high in most banks that just begun. The point is to avoid investment loss you must find a trustworthy bank so that you money is in safe hands.
Activity: 714
September 14, 2017, 10:47:20 AM
If you want to have a lot of money you should invest it. You should invest in bitcoin because it is very profitable and it can really help you to gain and make more money. Investinf is also nice idea that will help your money to multiply. Lastly, if invest now there is a chance that you could become rich.
Activity: 612
September 14, 2017, 10:42:53 AM
It is always better to invest money. Investment brings you interest which increases your money value. But when you save money it is not getting you any profit. It is just lying there giving you assurement that you have money. Nothing else!
You are right it is very important to invest your money because through investment you will be able to increase your money. Saving and investment both are good because in this way you will be able to keep to safe your money for the bad days. In bitcoin you will not be afraid of loss because it is safe to invest in bitcoin no one will be able to see or use your saving without your investment.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
September 14, 2017, 08:54:42 AM
of course investing will be better. because with investing your money will grow and you will also get a lot of benefits if the project that you follow has success.
Yes I agree, by investing then the money develops faster, many people are afraid of investing because it can be a loss, but I think it's better than the value of our money keeps going down because we saving in the bank.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
September 14, 2017, 05:31:25 AM
Saving money in bank will give you very less interest on your fixed deposit or savings.  But investment in bitcoin will give you more than your expected amount.  Bitcoin has more potential to get extra profit. I would suggest instead of saving money in banks invest in bitcoin as I am doing right now.  Till day have earned huge amount through bitcoin which is 100 times more than interest given to me by bank. 
In my opinion, it is better to invest because investing always gives you something in return at the end. Most of the people think of investing in bit coins which become as a future saving for them and they keep a check and balance on market trend to have an eagle’s eye on price of bit coin to be aware of any disastrous situation.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 13, 2017, 08:55:51 PM
Invest because it's a way to grow your money, you need be more wise investing your money because there are lots of scammer today.

You are right, investing is always grow your money, but sometimes you need to save some of your money for the safety of your future, so we need to invest but not all, at the same time we need to save some of our money.

Yes and there should be a good balance between saving and investing as investment will grow your money in long term and saving will help you at the time of emergencies so its good to do both of them and not rely on single method as if your investment fail in future then only saving will take care of your daily stuffs.

Bitcoin gives us both functions, we fully understand in this case, we can invest in various stock markets, and enjoy the fluctuation of every bitcoin price increase in personal wallet or wallet exchanges. Saving fiat in a conventional bank is another thing therefore for real assets, whereas bitcoin gives us a wider opportunity as a major revenue balancer.
Activity: 528
September 13, 2017, 08:54:14 PM
I prefer more investing than saving. For me, investing is more better than saving. There are many benefits in investing bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
September 13, 2017, 08:51:48 PM
It's better to invest it online like crypto currency so that you can make profit more effectively without getting advantaged by the government's taxation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 08:43:52 PM
of course investing will be better. because with investing your money will grow and you will also get a lot of benefits if the project that you follow has success.
Jump to: