Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 174. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think it is much better to invest, whether it is online or mot. Investment will make your money grow, in an instant or through times. You may alsp do both. You may invest into something profitable and save half of the amount of your total earning, then continue investing.
Investing benefits by growing your money. You can use the investment to your advantage. But do not forget to save. You may make an investment but do not use all your money to allocate to investment. Of course it would be very risky. See the investment also has a risk of loss. Surely you do not want all your money lost for investment right? So do not forget the plan to save dude
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Depends on your goal, I think. If your goal is to assure that you'll have money or something to use in case of emergency or future purposes, it will be better if you'll save your money. But if you're not afraid of risks and determined to make your money grow, I'll suggest you to invest it to something profitable, either online or not. Make sure to research first on the things that you'll invest your money with, to assure that you'll earn money from it.
Activity: 345

I think it is much better to invest, whether it is online or mot. Investment will make your money grow, in an instant or through times. You may alsp do both. You may invest into something profitable and save half of the amount of your total earning, then continue investing.
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
I think both of them whether you save or invest is a good choice. If you save your money to a bank you secure it and when you invest it, you will risk it and make big money.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Saving is the first thing that comes to mind if you think of investing in future. Without savings you will not be in position to invest and If u think from the middle class family point of view then they have only option of saving as their income is not higher they can't think of investment at that stage.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The Bank is not able to bring you income. The maximum that you can get from the Bank is compensated for the inflation of the currency. Even if you are not able to trade on the exchange it is cheaper to keep free money in bitcoin. Its price grows and generates income more than any Bank can offer you.
Banks are not operating to provide us profits, they are there just to make capital with our moneys and pay us back only a small portion of that profit. The only secure and easy way of earning big profit with your little investments is stepping into digital world and working for saving bitcoins.

It is very best to save the bitcoin which you get from all the resources such as Signature Campaign or if you get from mining or some other resources. The main thing is to save and get huge profit from bitcoin in sort time by holding it for long.After that start to inverse in bitcoin to get huge.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
The Bank is not able to bring you income. The maximum that you can get from the Bank is compensated for the inflation of the currency. Even if you are not able to trade on the exchange it is cheaper to keep free money in bitcoin. Its price grows and generates income more than any Bank can offer you.
Banks are not operating to provide us profits, they are there just to make capital with our moneys and pay us back only a small portion of that profit. The only secure and easy way of earning big profit with your little investments is stepping into digital world and working for saving bitcoins.

Bitcoin and digital currencies gave us a new type of earning, in just holding this digital currencies, we can have a lot of profit. Still we need to apply our skills and knowledge to be more successful. But in just after some years, bitcoin named a lot of millionaires in this industry that is a proof of it's success.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Everyone always wanted to save money as it is sure as to secure the money for the future.  And yes bitcoin is good to save because it will increase its price even if you just keep it in your wallet.  But if given a chance I would consider investing after saving emergency funds.  As we all know investing is quite risky yet it will give you profit.

Exactly. Bitcoin will always be a great way to save your money into for the long term. Because, you'll not only be able to secure your money with it, but also increase your capital gains the more its value soars over the long term.

Therefore, the pioneer cryptocurrency is an excellent choice to both save your money and invest it. The benefits that Bitcoin brings, serves as a safe haven asset like Gold.

Things aside, it is also important to have an emergency funding, like you said, to protect yourself from any undesired situations. If you manage to stick to the right rules, and strategies, then nothing should go wrong towards preserving your financial future. Just my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
For me save money or invest are same better . all people want to become a rich they doing invest and save. but many people saving their bitcoin to an emergency porpuses like paying bills or dailyneeds etc.
Activity: 27
For sure not to invest on Real Estate ,that flood of printed money created one big bubble
stocks at that level the same ,part of money in bitcoin can be good saving,just be careful,if you can find save asset,it can be good,gold is over manipulated,so it is hard

Generally i think it will be crash on stocks,real estate,after crash,if you have cash you can invest more aggresive
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It is better to invest it online, since online is a broad thing, which means there are lots of ways to earn online depending on an individual's skills. I choose investing over saving because, I want to make my capital grow. But saving is also a good option especially to have something if needed or for emergency purposes. But you can also invest then save what you will earn from it.
Activity: 686
For me it is better to save money for an emergency matter but in contrary it is better to invest it for your future so it will grow when time fly by  Wink

If i really had some money and i wanted to keep them for an emergency, i would of course consider bitcoin for that matter too. I would keep my funds in bitcoin so that i had savings as well as some profit with the time as the price keeps moving in long term and we have seen this since bitcoin is in the market.
I like this idea but I think it is a better idea to keep cash when it comes to an emergency fund, bitcoin is great but unless you can pay your emergencies with bitcoin then you are going to have to convert it to fiat, and when it comes to emergencies time is key so keeping cash in this particular scenario seems a superior alternative.
Activity: 659
Yes but the bank is much safer because it is their responsibility and liability if your money was been go to somewhere if it is not your fault or irresponsive holder of any card which use to withdraw. For the bitcoins as invesment in the wallet there are many risk to hackers, web wallets not assured but both is a good thing an additives to value your money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
Activity: 390
It depends on the need, Saving means that you set aside money and will be used if necessary and Investment means you put money elsewhere so you expect the investment to rise in value so you earn a profit
Activity: 28

In my opinion its better to invest money than to save so even if you dont use your money it is still earning . I think investing in real estate than bank.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I think it is better to save money on bitcoin because there’s a big possibility that it will grow easily because the value of bitcoin always change and it is for the good. We all know that the price of bitcoin also fluctuates and goes down but it is not a problem because it will also goes up and make it much higher than the last price.
The best way to say it is to invest your savings in bitcoin because putting your money in bitcoin is already putting your money at risk.
It's a good way to expect a growth of our money but we have to also think it's not good to risk it all, still put what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Saving the money is better option and if you get good investment opportunity with good profit then invest the saved ones in it and can double our savings.
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
I think it is better to save money on bitcoin because there’s a big possibility that it will grow easily because the value of bitcoin always change and it is for the good. We all know that the price of bitcoin also fluctuates and goes down but it is not a problem because it will also goes up and make it much higher than the last price.
Jump to: