Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 176. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think investing money is better because if you will just put it in a bank, the interest rate is too low. But, if you will invest it there's a possibility that you will earn a lot. But, investing is risky, you should have knowledge and experience. You also need to invest time, effort and money when you want to invest. But, I think it is worth it.

Yes. Because banks pay very low interest rates in savings accounts, you're better off looking for investment opportunities that will greatly expand your capital in the long term. Of course, as with any investment there is a risk, but the higher the risk, the higher the reward will be.

I think that it is best this way, as it gives you a huge opportunity to build your wealth within a short time frame. This is especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, as there are many in the market which pay high rates to their stakeholders. If you manage to take advantage of this, then you'll be able to make much more money than just saving it in a bank.

Nevertheless, if you take the time and effort to analyze the price movements of cryptocurrencies, and devise strategies to minimize your losses, then you'll do fine towards building your wealth that will last for many years to come. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
This year were good for savings, since bitcoin tripled, soo the fiat investment had tripled for several holders, while some people took the risk and were able to get more bitcoins, some doubled others just made extra 10-70% into bitcoin ammount, soo traders might had better result but were exposed to big risk.
So, in short you want to say that bitcoins are worth investing. I also strongly believe in the potentials of bitcoins and always prefer investing fiat into bitcoins than keeping it in banks or under the mattress lol. Indeed many investors had made enormous profits with bitcoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I believe that investing is much better than saving. Money should be on the move and make a profit. Of course there are risks, but who does not risk that and can not earn much money.
I think there is nothing better. You can not compare both of them in terms of profit. Because of course the investment will be chosen for making money rather than saving, but you need a saving plan to raise your money for more so you can have the money savings, that's the function of saving
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
It depends pretty much on your objectives, if you are aiming to earn a huge amount of money over the long term, investing your money into different areas would be the correct way to grow your wealth, but if you are looking for a safer method to grow your wealth slowly, keeping your money in a savings account at the bank would be the better choice.
Save wealth in the form of paper money is not good choice the inflation will make its value decrease. The best way for saving wealth is in the form of gold, because its value will increase about 10 - 20% every years. It's also good investment.

Well, precisely perform the storage of money in any country have a much larger losses compared with a store of gold or bitcoin. Because it is essentially a second it now has a very small loss rate if indeed we want to keep it. and also we can still get a lot of advantages when want to trust the bitcoin and also gold, for both these objects provide many advantages for those who are patient and do not have a voracious nature, so this is the world of the economy and we keep it all

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you're not in a rush , it will be better if you'll save it for future purposes. But if you're determined to make it bigger, investing in Bitcoin will be a good option. Try to observe. We are now experiencing the continuous growth in the price of Bitcoin. Those who invested and held their Bitcoin for a long period of time will earn a lot as a return of their investments.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
I believe that investing is much better than saving. Money should be on the move and make a profit. Of course there are risks, but who does not risk that and can not earn much money.
For the problem of profit is certainly better investment but saving and investment can not be compared in financial terms. Because of course the investment will be more profitable than save because by investing. Your money will continue to grow. But not by storing, I think saving and investing can not be compared

Many people who love to play safe and are not affected to invest, they are people who have real jobs as the main business so bitcoin is the same as a means to store assets, I personally do both things because I also often involved in the trading market, trading risk Is something fun
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
For the problem of profit is certainly better investment but saving and investment can not be compared in financial terms. Because of course the investment will be more profitable than save because by investing. Your money will continue to grow. But not by storing, I think saving and investing can not be compared

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to save money but there are some things that you will think about saving money what if you just invested it right? it can be double or triple in just a matter of time, the best way here is to invest it on a real estate or bank, a real estate that has so many proofs and tested by the people, invest it on real estate in short.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
In my opinion, I think it is the best to save your money on bitcoin cryptocurrency rather than saving it on banks. Because based on my experience and also my mom's experience, after a couple of months saving our money on our trusted bank, it is just rise a little compared to the recent status when we put it inside the bank. But on bitcoin, my money has the potential and large capability to grow because of bitcoin's price timely pump and update leading to more chances of earning a big count more than the usual.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Bank is better for safety but bitcoin is best for profit. And I think btc invest is not risky. So I tell invest is better.

Yeah bank is very better to save our money very safety because that is the responsibility of bank that they make our money safety but when we safe our money in bank it will be not increase in high amount so that way you are right bitcoin is very best for profit or raise our money and we invest it very easily and also investment in bitcoin has no more  risk, it is free risky for those who know its techniques.

Yeah bitcoin is really profitable and it is good for investment. We can earn a lot of money if we invest our money to the cryptocurrency world. For me it is better to invest online.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Bank is better for safety but bitcoin is best for profit. And I think btc invest is not risky. So I tell invest is better.

Yeah bank is very better to save our money very safety because that is the responsibility of bank that they make our money safety but when we safe our money in bank it will be not increase in high amount so that way you are right bitcoin is very best for profit or raise our money and we invest it very easily and also investment in bitcoin has no more  risk, it is free risky for those who know its techniques.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Why not both? Invest your money in Bitcoin, particularly, buy Bitcoins during the dumps and save it or hold it for a long period of time. It will surely give you a return of investment because Bitcoin's value is increasing from time to time the proof here is what we are experiencing and seeing at this moment. Bitcoint went skyrocket. And we can expect for more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
In my opinion, it is better to invest it online or in real estate to make your money grow. It will also grow in the bank but it will take a long period of time to somehow see that it is actually growing. In investing money, you'll be required to make a research first in order for you to assure that you'll earn from it. Might sound risky but if you're good at the market, you'll earn quickly by investing. In short, it will depend on your skills as an investor.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Thats true, many rich people say that if you want to get big profits and get rich. Then you should dare to take a risk by trying a way that has a great likelihood of profit despite the great risk. Anyway, if you're lucky maybe you can get rich from that investment.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250

You act like me, I find saving not so beneficial. I rather invest my bitcoin into upcoming good projects so that I can get much better returns compared with saving it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I would like to say that if you keep your money, you will not increase the amount, but it's safe. While if you invest online, you have chances to win and consequently increase your earnings, but don't forget that you can also record huge losses. So at your own risks. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
This year were good for savings, since bitcoin tripled, soo the fiat investment had tripled for several holders, while some people took the risk and were able to get more bitcoins, some doubled others just made extra 10-70% into bitcoin ammount, soo traders might had better result but were exposed to big risk.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

I think investing money is better because if you will just put it in a bank, the interest rate is too low. But, if you will invest it there's a possibility that you will earn a lot. But, investing is risky, you should have knowledge and experience. You also need to invest time, effort and money when you want to invest. But, I think it is worth it.

There's an issue: if you extract inflation rate out of deposit interest rate, you'll get the negative number almost in any country Smiley
So there's no sense in stacking more than 10-20% of your assets at the fiat deposit.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

If you have doubts it is best to split your investment in both, surely it would be much practical.

And if you have any doubts better not to try any type of investments as if you are just going to take the risk and you are unsure of what you are about to do. But it's always a good idea to keep on saving while you have some investments and you are getting good amount of profit there.
Jump to: