Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 178. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Saving will  never grow your money in long term but it will surely help you at the time of emergencies when you need money instantly but if you want your money should work for you then you should take risk of investing it after doing a good study and research.
I can not agree more. Only investing can make you become a billionaire. Working full time will never give you a good amount of money like that. Saving will instantly kill your money Cheesy the more you save, the bigger chance you will have no money in the future. Therefore, if you have money, invest them right away no matter in real estate, mining rigs or altcoins
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
It is better for me to invest than just save money. Of course, there are risks in investments, but with the proper allocation of funds, you can earn very well instead of simply storing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Saving will  never grow your money in long term but it will surely help you at the time of emergencies when you need money instantly but if you want your money should work for you then you should take risk of investing it after doing a good study and research.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
It depends on you. It is up to how you risk money and what is your outlook in investment in life. YOu can try everything but make sure how it will fit your lifestyle first.
Not investing means not risk his money, most of the people did that because they think they are safe and saving could make them rich.
They failed to realize that money is subject for inflation and it's number grows but the value will not.
Put it in bitcoin so it will grow, if you ever heard of bitcoin make sure be part of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
It depends on you. It is up to how you risk money and what is your outlook in investment in life. YOu can try everything but make sure how it will fit your lifestyle first.
Activity: 659
I think its better to invest your money than to save money because when you invest your money it could grow and earn big profit on the other hand when you just save your money it will just remain and its value could stock and not earn at all.

Investing is better option for me. Because in investing, money can work and produce. My worry about saving is about inflation, which make value of savings to be reduced.
In order to invest you need to first save so inflations is going to steal a portion of your savings before even begin to invest, in theory you could invest with a loan but that is irresponsible because if you lose the money, then you will need to pay the loan and interest for something that did not gave you any return.
i don't think it was a really good idea to put your loan money on an insvestment , it might worth with the risk . but you should know how much your limit, otherwise your investment will smells like another gambling game or just money game.

use your own money , so there is no burden on you. it is a win win option.
That was my point, I point out the possibility because it is possible to do it for those that are interested but I advice against it for the reason that you state, it will be like gambling and also if you lose then you will need to pay the loan and you will not get any benefits from the loan, it is better to invest with our own money.
It is hard to make a loan without assurance in yourself that you can get that money back it the deadline of your loan .If you are going to invest and if you can make money small amounts until you got the right amount to for investment is better than being compromissed with your loans.  Investment is a serious matter not a game and not easy to run .
Activity: 686
I think its better to invest your money than to save money because when you invest your money it could grow and earn big profit on the other hand when you just save your money it will just remain and its value could stock and not earn at all.

Investing is better option for me. Because in investing, money can work and produce. My worry about saving is about inflation, which make value of savings to be reduced.
In order to invest you need to first save so inflations is going to steal a portion of your savings before even begin to invest, in theory you could invest with a loan but that is irresponsible because if you lose the money, then you will need to pay the loan and interest for something that did not gave you any return.
i don't think it was a really good idea to put your loan money on an insvestment , it might worth with the risk . but you should know how much your limit, otherwise your investment will smells like another gambling game or just money game.

use your own money , so there is no burden on you. it is a win win option.
That was my point, I point out the possibility because it is possible to do it for those that are interested but I advice against it for the reason that you state, it will be like gambling and also if you lose then you will need to pay the loan and you will not get any benefits from the loan, it is better to invest with our own money.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
It is better to invest than to save, because when you invest your money will grow even if you are not doing anything as compared to saving, your money is just stagnant and the interest rate is very low if you just put it in the bank. Just think of it that way. There is a risk in investing, but for me there is more opportunity to earn in investing. Invest a portion then save the rest if you want be on the safe side.
Both are never, you cannot save if you do not have the will to use your savings into something that will help you achieve financial success.
We all wan to have financial freedom where we can do anything we want that requires money but's it's not possible if we will not gonna take some
risk to invest.
to me i think if a person have a lot of money then he can go with both. it is in fact depending on the amount of money you have. to me my personal view is that trading alcoin will be the best option if a person want to make good money, in fact trading is the best option for making more money.
Altcoin or Bitcoin are good, depending the trend on market when you trading. Example: The market Bitcoin in today and in past days have many volatility, it good for scalping trade and earning good profit in short time.

Yes, sharp fluctuations for trade are good. But sometimes it can lead to big money losses. Therefore, one never needs to invest all of its money in it. The best part is investing in long-term securities, part in trading, and some simply storing
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
It is better to invest than to save, because when you invest your money will grow even if you are not doing anything as compared to saving, your money is just stagnant and the interest rate is very low if you just put it in the bank. Just think of it that way. There is a risk in investing, but for me there is more opportunity to earn in investing. Invest a portion then save the rest if you want be on the safe side.
Both are never, you cannot save if you do not have the will to use your savings into something that will help you achieve financial success.
We all wan to have financial freedom where we can do anything we want that requires money but's it's not possible if we will not gonna take some
risk to invest.
to me i think if a person have a lot of money then he can go with both. it is in fact depending on the amount of money you have. to me my personal view is that trading alcoin will be the best option if a person want to make good money, in fact trading is the best option for making more money.
Altcoin or Bitcoin are good, depending the trend on market when you trading. Example: The market Bitcoin in today and in past days have many volatility, it good for scalping trade and earning good profit in short time.
Activity: 250
Merit: 106
Nearly all well known cryptos have gone up for years and we are still at beginning. So i prefer to invest.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
both are the best side regarding Bitcoin. both saving and investment are the safest way to make more money through this system. but if I have only one choice then obviously I will pick the saving part. saving doesn't require any risk or any hassle. you just have to be careful about the market and take your decision at the right moment. then it will be a great asset for you in the future.

That is certainly true, mate. With saving, you won't need to face the risks that may cause you to lose money if bad decisions are taken for granted (unlike investing). But, if you really want to grow your money exponentially over the course of time, then you'll need to make an investment too.

Otherwise, you won't make your capital grow if you depend only on saving. This applies to fiat currency, as with Bitcoin is all the contrary. Thanks to the deflationary nature of the pioneer cryptocurrency, we could all enjoy the goodness of earning great rewards even if we depend only on saving our Bitcoins.

Nevertheless, as long as you manage your wealth wisely by combining these methods, nothing should go wrong. When done right, you can expect to become financially free for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest money because you have a chance to get profit from it unlike with savings you're just saving your money without money back but in investing you can double up the money you invested in bank or online. But be sure where you invest because there are many hackers outside you don't know when would they attack you so just be careful.

Plus the fact that banks inferest are very low per annum.  Also there is a tax after a year for the money you have saves.  So if you will think of it, you seems to have given a goverment or the bank money coming from you.  Because if you will compute it seems that saving money in the bank does not gives you  a profit.  Because of the tax, low interest and inflation rate.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
We are a modern generation, more understanding about how to manage money. Even in my country, if savings balance in bank below US$500, it will be charged a monthly administration fee about $1 - $3, and that's what makes me switch to bitcoin. After investing in bitcoin, everything turns around. I am not charged monthly fees again, even i am get profit after understanding trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest money because you have a chance to get profit from it unlike with savings you're just saving your money without money back but in investing you can double up the money you invested in bank or online. But be sure where you invest because there are many hackers outside you don't know when would they attack you so just be careful.
Merit: 323
If you have extra money and you don't care if it will lose or not, then invest it, take the risk, but if you really need the money then save it, if you both have of extra money and the needed-to-be used on the future money, then do both, there is no harm in trying but always remember the risk on investing.

i think if he invest his money to Bitcoin his chances to get profits it vey big because bitcoin is very profitable currency and many peoples who was invested their money in bitcoin before this years got big profits.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
its better to invest or save money in crytocurrency it is more safe, easy and good
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
If you have extra money and you don't care if it will lose or not, then invest it, take the risk, but if you really need the money then save it, if you both have of extra money and the needed-to-be used on the future money, then do both, there is no harm in trying but always remember the risk on investing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
"Save in bank" is actually a kind of investment. You give money to the bank, they use it for their business and give you a small interest (if at all) as dividend, and you can withdraw your money. With current interest rates, this is pretty boring, the only advantage compared to keeping money in a safe at home is that it's easier to do most types of payment, and that you don't need your own safe...

Buying precious metals is not an investment because those metals won't work with the money you paid for them. It's mostly speculation (you hope that you can sell it for a higher price) and safekeeping (real value of money can fall due to inflation, while precious metals will mostly retain their "real" value). But you need to consider storage fees.

To decide which is better you need to know what you consider "good".
Do you want to maximize your ROI? Do you want to store your wealth safely? Do you want to enable entrepreneurs to build their businesses?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
I think its better to save money or save your money in the bank, So that after you don't have money and need money in for incase that have happen you can get your money at bank you save. But must better to invest also i know you can get profit for invest.
Merit: 500
risk to invest.
You do not need to be rich to do both, you can start at your own way, saving should be your start then afterwards
you will have to invest in order to grow your money. This world is full of risk so you have to try to take the risk as well,
investing is important now, while we still continue to save.
Jump to: