Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 236. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Well here is my opinion, if you don't want to gamble with your investment, Then invest in Real Estate, Its value will only rise, But the rise will be gradual and slow, Alternatively you can invest in gold again this is a safe  option, But it has a chance to increase rapidly in the near future, The Down side is keeping it safe. Investing Online in coins like Bitcoins is bit risky, There are fluctuations of $10-60 on daily basis and you have a weak heart, I don't recommend you to invest large amounts which you can't afford to lose, But if have patience and take it like Real estate, In next 10-20 years you can expect atleast 10-20X of your investment and finally at last comes investing in banks, They are the least safe, As soon as general public becomes aware of the fraud they do only daily basis, It will go down in flames.
Very Nice suggestions. I must agree with you. only very patience and highly calm person can invest his money in bitcoin. investment in bitcoin and waiting for 10, 20 years is not easy for anyone..
I think that even if you use bitcoin for short-term investments it will require extra patience. Because without patience, of course you will get only a loss

Short term investments should be done with extra caution. Be careful of HYIP and MLM schemes which claim to give high returns in short time and hence one must be careful where they invest their money in before doing so. Without patience any investment is going to be a loss. These are not for the panicky people who forget reasoning in times of losing patience.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I think the best way is 40:60, 40% saving the money and 60% we invest the money(btc,gold,etc). Why we must save the money? Because a lot of unexpected things can happen everytime.

My opinion is the same. I feel like the 40% is your fallback money, whenever the other 60% investment goes bad.

If you want to invest in a semi decent stable coin I recommend to get your money in Bitcoins. Optionally you could also get 10% to go full insane with investing in small coins to (maybe) get some big profits.

Yes, this is a very good distribution of money for earnings and for various necessary needs.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think the best way is 40:60, 40% saving the money and 60% we invest the money(btc,gold,etc). Why we must save the money? Because a lot of unexpected things can happen everytime.

My opinion is the same. I feel like the 40% is your fallback money, whenever the other 60% investment goes bad.

If you want to invest in a semi decent stable coin I recommend to get your money in Bitcoins. Optionally you could also get 10% to go full insane with investing in small coins to (maybe) get some big profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Well here is my opinion, if you don't want to gamble with your investment, Then invest in Real Estate, Its value will only rise, But the rise will be gradual and slow, Alternatively you can invest in gold again this is a safe  option, But it has a chance to increase rapidly in the near future, The Down side is keeping it safe. Investing Online in coins like Bitcoins is bit risky, There are fluctuations of $10-60 on daily basis and you have a weak heart, I don't recommend you to invest large amounts which you can't afford to lose, But if have patience and take it like Real estate, In next 10-20 years you can expect atleast 10-20X of your investment and finally at last comes investing in banks, They are the least safe, As soon as general public becomes aware of the fraud they do only daily basis, It will go down in flames.
Very Nice suggestions. I must agree with you. only very patience and highly calm person can invest his money in bitcoin. investment in bitcoin and waiting for 10, 20 years is not easy for anyone..
I think that even if you use bitcoin for short-term investments it will require extra patience. Because without patience, of course you will get only a loss
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
Currently, it's better to invest online in bitcoin.
rather than on gold you should prefer bitcoin for this purpose. i think it is way better than gold and gives you profit on the daily basis. i think gold has its price almost stable and bitcoin's price is keeps on rising and falling. i think investment in it is really better than gold.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I think invest better than save money, we all know inflation is higher than the bank interest so if we save money then the value of our money down and we will get lose.
A person has the right to choose whether he will invest or just continue to save, there is a risk in investing
so you might wanna consider that before making a decision. If you have a good savings, then you can surely invest anytime.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
earn more money, the electricity should be free, and only mining you have to do.

very high quality projects, you should join of ICO. you got to keep in the medium and long term.
In fact, storing the current bitcoin is so profitable, because the price can reach $ 2000 at the end of the year, or before that. Investing it may also be a good plan, but it is only needed for people who are ready to understand bitcoin for a long time.

Bitcoin's value will even be bigger after a year or 2 so investing it is also a good choice to do because it would mean that we can earn more bitcoin for the future while it's value continuously increases. But before investing, always make sure that the company or business you are going to invest is legit and will last for many years and won't take your money.
Why would you still invest with a certain company if you can just keep your bitcoin and it will grow its value already.
Bitcoin is the most effortless yet risky investment but if you are quite convince enough it will make you hold in the long run.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Currently, it's better to invest online in bitcoin.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
I think invest better than save money, we all know inflation is higher than the bank interest so if we save money then the value of our money down and we will get lose.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Saving money is not a good option, always invest money, even small investments can give you huge returns.
Activity: 700
earn more money, the electricity should be free, and only mining you have to do.

very high quality projects, you should join of ICO. you got to keep in the medium and long term.
In fact, storing the current bitcoin is so profitable, because the price can reach $ 2000 at the end of the year, or before that. Investing it may also be a good plan, but it is only needed for people who are ready to understand bitcoin for a long time.

Bitcoin's value will even be bigger after a year or 2 so investing it is also a good choice to do because it would mean that we can earn more bitcoin for the future while it's value continuously increases. But before investing, always make sure that the company or business you are going to invest is legit and will last for many years and won't take your money.
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Investing money into something that is already going up in price is alright though I like to get in before that happens just so I don’t lose that much money when I really am aiming for it. The price of an Altcoin that I am investing in does matter to a point where I try to see if there would be anyone else interested in purchasing it, if it looks like there won’t be anyone interested in whatever Altcoin I’ve invested in then I would just dump the coins within the coin exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

Yeah i think whoever you are. You are free to invest in bitcoin. But only a patient person can benefit from investing in bitcoin.
Patience is needed in investing bitcoin

The price of bitcoin has increased a lot in the past few years. So people can invest in it and make a lot of profit by trading. Once the prices fall a bit buy some and when prices rise sell away for profits. Then one can again reinvest the money into buying more bitcoin. However patience is necessary and one should not get disheartened to see prices fall and stay at low price for a long time. Soon enough prices will rise as with bitcoin since the last few months.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
I will save some of my money as an back up for the future but majority of my money will go for an investment where I can grow my money in long term and which can also improve my standard of living in future.
If you are earning bitcoin now, it is good to save it for your future, look at the price now it's skyrocketing due to
an increase of adoption. When big countries recognizes bitcoin, this will happen again in the future, japan just legalize bitcoin as a payment system.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502

the question is what is your goal.
This must be the foundamental question to everyone. In saving or in investing or when doing business, one must know what is the goal that he want to achieve. Without these the path will be blurry, you cant just invest because someone says that investing is the best way to earn or you can't just stock your money because someone says that it's better to save it. It's your own passion that will decide that grow. Save for tomorrow, invest for today.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
I think personally. I will be investing unused funds for short-term needs.

Investing is much better than saving, because with the investment funds that we have can grow, although there is potential loss.
Activity: 1190

Yeah i think whoever you are. You are free to invest in bitcoin. But only a patient person can benefit from investing in bitcoin.
Patience is needed in investing bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Do both, keep some money in the bank just in case something happens,
and use the rest for an investment in the form of bitcoin or gold
or something you think the value will always go up  Grin
Jump to: