Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 238. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Saving means easier access to spending it. But when you invest it chances of earning more out of it and holding it for some time before you can spend it
well, when you invest chance of earning more increase, but don't forget equal chance of loosing will also came along with chance of earning.
when you invest you can face either profit or lost.

However that can be an exercise for anyone trying their hand at investing in any thing in the first place. Thought it is not encouraged to experiment in this manner but losses will make you learn from mistakes, and then chances are you might not make that mistake again.

In any case if you are not confident about some investment you should not do it and so taking chances are good for experiments - better done with smaller amounts of money.

Investing always needs the amount that is not terrible to lose, because even the most reliable investments are very risky.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Saving means easier access to spending it. But when you invest it chances of earning more out of it and holding it for some time before you can spend it
well, when you invest chance of earning more increase, but don't forget equal chance of loosing will also came along with chance of earning.

However that can be an exercise for anyone trying their hand at investing in any thing in the first place. Thought it is not encouraged to experiment in this manner but losses will make you learn from mistakes, and then chances are you might not make that mistake again.

In any case if you are not confident about some investment you should not do it and so taking chances are good for experiments - better done with smaller amounts of money.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to save money im bank for security and it's better to invest in real estate than gold since the value of a certain land is increasing rapidly specially when that place is being developed. Thus, your investment will grow without working of much in it.

I've been always saving my money in the bank and it's the place best for me to keep my money because I have the safety.

Banks are trusted since the beginning they started to operate centuries ago, they are good for keeping the money.

But of course as in return, they are free to use your money for their services.

There is no doubt that banks are the safest place to save our money as if anything goes wrong with our money then its bank's responsibility to recover our loss and for the same reason people have more faith in banks but the cruel reality is that we get nothing in return by saving our money into banks and only banks makes money from our money.

Yes we can still trust them when it comes to keeping our money and they can't run from their depositors if there is something bad happened to them.

They are covered with insurance and so your money too, if you want protection then just go with the bank for safe keeping. But for investment, I don't recommend them.

Bitcoin is the best when it comes to investment.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Well here is my opinion, if you don't want to gamble with your investment, Then invest in Real Estate, Its value will only rise, But the rise will be gradual and slow, Alternatively you can invest in gold again this is a safe  option, But it has a chance to increase rapidly in the near future, The Down side is keeping it safe. Investing Online in coins like Bitcoins is bit risky, There are fluctuations of $10-60 on daily basis and you have a weak heart, I don't recommend you to invest large amounts which you can't afford to lose, But if have patience and take it like Real estate, In next 10-20 years you can expect atleast 10-20X of your investment and finally at last comes investing in banks, They are the least safe, As soon as general public becomes aware of the fraud they do only daily basis, It will go down in flames.
Very Nice suggestions. I must agree with you. only very patience and highly calm person can invest his money in bitcoin. investment in bitcoin and waiting for 10, 20 years is not easy for anyone..
You can say that patience is the most important thing you need to invest in bitcoin. Because with patience you can wait for the price to go up and not panic when something happens
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

Well here is my opinion, if you don't want to gamble with your investment, Then invest in Real Estate, Its value will only rise, But the rise will be gradual and slow, Alternatively you can invest in gold again this is a safe  option, But it has a chance to increase rapidly in the near future, The Down side is keeping it safe. Investing Online in coins like Bitcoins is bit risky, There are fluctuations of $10-60 on daily basis and you have a weak heart, I don't recommend you to invest large amounts which you can't afford to lose, But if have patience and take it like Real estate, In next 10-20 years you can expect atleast 10-20X of your investment and finally at last comes investing in banks, They are the least safe, As soon as general public becomes aware of the fraud they do only daily basis, It will go down in flames.
Very Nice suggestions. I must agree with you. only very patience and highly calm person can invest his money in bitcoin. investment in bitcoin and waiting for 10, 20 years is not easy for anyone..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands

Activity: 235
I want my money to grow in long term so I will take a risk of investing my money in bitcoins as if price of bitcoin reaches to the moon in future then it can directly make me rich so I will prefer to take risk of investing huge money in bitcoins.

Undoubtedly, you need to invest in bitcoin for profit in the future, but you need to remember the risks and do not put all the money in one basket.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
It is better to invest online, compare to any other else.  Like in bitcoin industry you can invest your capital in signature campaign through buying to their ico or you can invest in the exchange sites to buy some altcoins to do some trade.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
I want my money to grow in long term so I will take a risk of investing my money in bitcoins as if price of bitcoin reaches to the moon in future then it can directly make me rich so I will prefer to take risk of investing huge money in bitcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Both. To invest you need to have some saved up and it's a bad idea to invest the money you're living on.
If you're really afraid of investing do yourself a favor and don't keep your savings in a bank. Buy a good safe or a piece of land that will work as both a store of value and an investment.

I agree with you, you need to invest to earn a little profit on the amount you have been invested. You may also keep it, but bitcoin when the price is low and save it, as time passes by as bitcoin value started to increase the amount you have been save will increase as well.
Investment should be only a percentage of your profit and the rest are for your expenses and savings. In terms of investing, bitcoin is good yet you may try altcoins also specially those coins which has a potential to increase its value hugely.

At first everyone should concentrate of consolidating their primary source of earning. Let that be any profession, part time job or business. Now they should divide the income into savings, expenses and investing depending on their own personal choices. Someone might want to save money for future while others might have a higher daily expenses. Investments are there to earn you side earnings and not the primary source of earnings. They should be reinvested in future to make up for losses and then saved and invested again

How can you consolidate your primary source of earning?

Does it mean that you should drop all your side jobs? And what's next then, you get fired from your major (then only) job in the end? Side jobs in life are the same as diversification in investments ("never put all your eggs in one basket" and all that stuff). People go for side jobs not for the fun of it, but mostly because they don't earn enough or want to earn more exactly for the purpose of "investing depending on their own personal choices". I'm curious whether you wrote this post yourself or copy-pasted it from somewhere?
yes in modern time the need of all the people are increasing for spending a standard life people cannot relay only on  one job, they need to join a part time job. or to start a small part time business from where they can get some amount which can help them in controlling their needs. as from one job the needs and wishes of a person cannot be completed, therefore they need to start another job or part time business.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Both. To invest you need to have some saved up and it's a bad idea to invest the money you're living on.
If you're really afraid of investing do yourself a favor and don't keep your savings in a bank. Buy a good safe or a piece of land that will work as both a store of value and an investment.

I agree with you, you need to invest to earn a little profit on the amount you have been invested. You may also keep it, but bitcoin when the price is low and save it, as time passes by as bitcoin value started to increase the amount you have been save will increase as well.
Investment should be only a percentage of your profit and the rest are for your expenses and savings. In terms of investing, bitcoin is good yet you may try altcoins also specially those coins which has a potential to increase its value hugely.

At first everyone should concentrate of consolidating their primary source of earning. Let that be any profession, part time job or business. Now they should divide the income into savings, expenses and investing depending on their own personal choices. Someone might want to save money for future while others might have a higher daily expenses. Investments are there to earn you side earnings and not the primary source of earnings. They should be reinvested in future to make up for losses and then saved and invested again

How can you consolidate your primary source of earning?

Does it mean that you should drop all your side jobs? And what's next then, you get fired from your major (then only) job in the end? Side jobs in life are the same as diversification in investments ("never put all your eggs in one basket" and all that stuff). People go for side jobs not for the fun of it, but mostly because they don't earn enough or want to earn more exactly for the purpose of "investing depending on their own personal choices". I'm curious whether you wrote this post yourself or copy-pasted it from somewhere?
Activity: 322
I think is better invest in real estate or save bitcoins and sell it in the future, in my personal opinion always is a good invest the real estates.

Real estate will require huge capital to invest as we know the price of land or apartments are on its peak at a moment and that may not be possible for an average investor to invest in it as he will definitely fall short off the capital.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I think is better invest in real estate or save bitcoins and sell it in the future, in my personal opinion always is a good invest the real estates.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I thing the best way is invest in real estates, its unusual that a property like a house or an apartment drop down his price in the market, so i suggest you to invest in a real estate my friend.
Activity: 518
It is much better to invest than saving money, although I'm not saying its bad, of course not. it is just in investing you can get profit in ashort period of time unlike in saving money, it is not but in saving it is very safe than in investing.

Yeah saving it on the bank will gain you but it's very low, it's like you save $1,000 there and you'll earn $1 or $10 if I'm right. But it's good to save some money in the bank because that will tell you on how wealthy you are and that is something needed by everyone of us. And if your focus is earning at this moment, then go invest.
It's better because the risk is almost nonexistent. Saving in the bank will be the way out if you do not dare to invest. But want to benefit from save. You can keep all your money in the bank

If you are going to keep all your money in the bank, you might miss a lot of chance to grow it more. Because if you will just let your money sleep in the bank you can grow almost nothing as the interest that is going to give you by the bank is not that big. You can save some of it in the bank and invest it to some profitable investment.

Saving some part of your funds in banks is a good way to keep your money safe but you should not forget the fact that your money will never grow by saving it in banks and if you want to grow your money then you should take a risk of investing in different projects after doing a good market research.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
It is much better to invest than saving money, although I'm not saying its bad, of course not. it is just in investing you can get profit in ashort period of time unlike in saving money, it is not but in saving it is very safe than in investing.

Yeah saving it on the bank will gain you but it's very low, it's like you save $1,000 there and you'll earn $1 or $10 if I'm right. But it's good to save some money in the bank because that will tell you on how wealthy you are and that is something needed by everyone of us. And if your focus is earning at this moment, then go invest.
It's better because the risk is almost nonexistent. Saving in the bank will be the way out if you do not dare to invest. But want to benefit from save. You can keep all your money in the bank

If you are going to keep all your money in the bank, you might miss a lot of chance to grow it more. Because if you will just let your money sleep in the bank you can grow almost nothing as the interest that is going to give you by the bank is not that big. You can save some of it in the bank and invest it to some profitable investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's better to save online specially when you put your money in such a coin where in you do savings and investing at the same time without the risk of being scammed or being hacked since every wallet is secured becasue there are two factor security which is very effective to keep the hackers away.

Well every coin can be hacked if you have a diligent hacker. I think that's the downside for most things you do online nowadays. If I have the money, I'd prefer real estate because for me among the three this is the safest and it has been proven a lot of times that a property is one of the best investments that you can have
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
It's better to save online specially when you put your money in such a coin where in you do savings and investing at the same time without the risk of being scammed or being hacked since every wallet is secured becasue there are two factor security which is very effective to keep the hackers away.
Jump to: