Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 273. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 15, 2017, 09:49:10 PM
Going to be better to invest it simply because at the bank or as your money sits anywhere beside investing you're money is actually losing worth due to the inflation rate, which the government says is around 2 percent. So, you're going to be losing 2 percent of whatever you have in the bank PER YEAR if you decide to not invest.

Attempt to invest and make around 5-8 percent in stocks and a mixture of safer bonds, that's a usual amount that someone could make in the stock market per year.

This will never be an easy choise since at crypto world all can happen, you can invest and loose part of your coins as you can invest and make a huge ammount of bitcoin as profit, while saving will be based into the value of the coin being bitcoin or another.

OP is really just talking about money in general, you could easily see that when he says SAVE MONEY OR INVEST IT.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
February 15, 2017, 09:01:34 PM
It is better to invest because your is growing everytime. But when you save it in a bank it grows but only gains small interest within a month.thats why i choose investing than saving.
Well its really good to invest our money to make it grow but it has risk and there's no assurance that you would gain from it. before i invest i prepared myself for the outcome of my investment because its not always a happy ending.

Fixed deposits are for the average joe type of people that don't want to take any risks. It's pointless to have your money frozen for a period of a year or more in return for a poor 2-3% annual interest rate. If you plan to invest into something, then the best is to choose something you can liquidate easily. If you at some point realize that the investment you made isn't going to be as rewarding as you expected, then you can get your money out whenever you want. Time is money, in that year where your money has been unusable you could have gained far better returns.
This, those kind of investments are for those that don't care or don't know better, you could make a lot more than that if you are any good in trading in just a few weeks or months at worst if you invested in bitcoin, and if you have some holdings in bitcoin and big pump happens you could make in a week what you could make in years with the bank.
You have a good point there, but bear in mind that putting your money in the bank and let it earn with little interest are less risky compared to trading. Trading is like gambling, you will predict the outcome and if you are wrong your money is gone. Actually there are people who does not want to take bigger risk but I believe if we dream big we should take bigger risk and do what is right to reach it.
You are completely right, but if the risk is a calculated risk and you think it is worth it to give it a try then there is nothing wrong with taking the risk, taking the path that everyone does can only lead to the same results if you want something better for your life you will have to take risks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
February 15, 2017, 05:41:53 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money can be secure in some other way, but there is a leak that can be steal by the thief expert, unlike in bitcoin no matter how expert the thief is, they cannot steal bitcoin. Which very secured and no doubt its very safe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 15, 2017, 02:18:58 PM
Money is better to invest, and it should be done in a real business. I trust what I can feel or see on the Internet it can be temporarily or threatened.

It is also good to invest in a business in internet, but a person should always make sure that the company or the website he is going to invest in is legit and have never scammed a user and has been around from quite a long time now. For sure if someone gives away their money to anyone they come across then that will surely cost him. But as you said, it is always better if you can do an investment in real world where you can see the things happening in front of your eyes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 15, 2017, 01:10:27 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Bitcoin is much more potential than anyone else in this industry. And bitcoin was world most commonly used virtual currency nowadays. compare by saving it in the bank, real estate or gold though I'm not saying those are not good but in terms of anonymity, and volatility was really huge volume.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 15, 2017, 11:12:47 AM
I would tend to save it, as you may lose your capital. Moreover, if you have your money in Bitcoin and trade it for non-Bitcoin products, this is a bad idea as Bitcoin price will climb in the years to come.

Saving is for those who are afraid to risk and don't want to try investments.  Smiley But anyway, doing trades is not a bad idea, in fact, if you do it correctly you could make your bitcoins more and more out of trading it again and again. Price of bitcoin I think could wait you when it is on the top, but while we are waiting, lets make more bitcoin, so when bitcoin price increases a lot, then we have a lot of money waiting.  Smiley

some people are not totally afraid of risks, they just chose to save because they have a different mindset and plans with other people . but still saving is not yet enough in my opinion although you need to save in order to sustain your future needs but also you need an investment too in order to gain profit and grow or maximize your savings . these two must be coexist .
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2017, 07:19:06 AM
It is Bitcoin forum, so i understand, that "money" in topic question mean BTC. Investing always is good option, but Bitcoin is still only an experiment, so it is high risk market. Every investment should be preceded by a thorough investigation. A lot of projects, thats just scams. Just purchasing Bitcoin is an investment, so for people without experience, this is definitely the safest option at the moment.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
February 15, 2017, 07:13:29 AM
Its best to invest if you really wanna grow money into.But make sure that you know what you are doing before investing in anything
Activity: 938
February 15, 2017, 06:33:21 AM
This will never be an easy choise since at crypto world all can happen, you can invest and loose part of your coins as you can invest and make a huge ammount of bitcoin as profit, while saving will be based into the value of the coin being bitcoin or another.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
February 14, 2017, 10:53:02 PM
It is better to invest because your is growing everytime. But when you save it in a bank it grows but only gains small interest within a month.thats why i choose investing than saving.
Well its really good to invest our money to make it grow but it has risk and there's no assurance that you would gain from it. before i invest i prepared myself for the outcome of my investment because its not always a happy ending.

Fixed deposits are for the average joe type of people that don't want to take any risks. It's pointless to have your money frozen for a period of a year or more in return for a poor 2-3% annual interest rate. If you plan to invest into something, then the best is to choose something you can liquidate easily. If you at some point realize that the investment you made isn't going to be as rewarding as you expected, then you can get your money out whenever you want. Time is money, in that year where your money has been unusable you could have gained far better returns.
This, those kind of investments are for those that don't care or don't know better, you could make a lot more than that if you are any good in trading in just a few weeks or months at worst if you invested in bitcoin, and if you have some holdings in bitcoin and big pump happens you could make in a week what you could make in years with the bank.
You have a good point there, but bear in mind that putting your money in the bank and let it earn with little interest are less risky compared to trading. Trading is like gambling, you will predict the outcome and if you are wrong your money is gone. Actually there are people who does not want to take bigger risk but I believe if we dream big we should take bigger risk and do what is right to reach it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
February 14, 2017, 10:26:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2017, 10:00:21 PM
I would tend to save it, as you may lose your capital. Moreover, if you have your money in Bitcoin and trade it for non-Bitcoin products, this is a bad idea as Bitcoin price will climb in the years to come.
I think will be good to save money in gold or stock because if
we save our whealty in fiat money the value will be lost due to inflation
and if we save money in bitcoin as you said bitcoin's price is high fluctuating.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 14, 2017, 09:44:27 PM

Saving is for those who are afraid to risk and don't want to try investments.  Smiley But anyway, doing trades is not a bad idea, in fact, if you do it correctly you could make your bitcoins more and more out of trading it again and again. Price of bitcoin I think could wait you when it is on the top, but while we are waiting, lets make more bitcoin, so when bitcoin price increases a lot, then we have a lot of money waiting.  Smiley
Activity: 244
February 14, 2017, 06:07:16 PM
Activity: 105
February 14, 2017, 06:01:03 PM
Money is better to invest, and it should be done in a real business. I trust what I can feel or see on the Internet it can be temporarily or threatened.
It is true. internet works and businesses can be temporarily. thats why most of experts always suggest users that get your ROI first. invest in online sources but always try to get your money bank and than go with your online earning.
Who in the world is no stability anywhere. Even if you say or suggest that it would be better to buy gold for example, or investing in a business project. And yet the fact that the business can survive online or offline.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 14, 2017, 05:19:17 PM
It is true. internet works and businesses can be temporarily. thats why most of experts always suggest users that get your ROI first. invest in online sources but always try to get your money bank and than go with your online earning.
Activity: 97
February 14, 2017, 05:06:28 PM
You can of course blame me, but I have little confidence in the stability of bitcoin. So I can not save bitcoin in the long term and wait for something in the future, if I can now something that really earn. Investing is something that makes a profit today and in sufficient quantity.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 14, 2017, 03:50:46 PM
Investing is good if your plan is a long time goal. The pay we get for the investment through banks were very low and it would help us only after years of being maturity of the investment. So earning is mainly good through short term trade statics than holding long.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
February 14, 2017, 03:45:16 PM
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
February 14, 2017, 02:49:40 PM
if we are not good at managing finances, I think a better alternative to save money in a bank, or buy a house and a plot of land as a long-term investment
Very tempting predictions or forecasts even more accurate to say, the price bitcoin to $ 10k. I would have waited and have retained all their coins until this moment.
Jump to: