Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 275. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 13, 2017, 08:31:04 AM
It is better to invest because your is growing everytime. But when you save it in a bank it grows but only gains small interest within a month.thats why i choose investing than saving.
Well its really good to invest our money to make it grow but it has risk and there's no assurance that you would gain from it. before i invest i prepared myself for the outcome of my investment because its not always a happy ending.

We can find some investments which can give stable but guaranteed returns like putting money in fixed deposits in banks no doubt it won't give you huge returns but you can expect guaranteed returns at the time of maturity so if you don't want to take any risk with your money then this is an best choice.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 13, 2017, 07:23:02 AM
It is better to invest because your is growing everytime. But when you save it in a bank it grows but only gains small interest within a month.thats why i choose investing than saving.
Well its really good to invest our money to make it grow but it has risk and there's no assurance that you would gain from it. before i invest i prepared myself for the outcome of my investment because its not always a happy ending.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
February 13, 2017, 01:53:54 AM
If you left your money in a bank with low interest rates, 10 years from now, the money you left will be buying less of the same thing, lower purchasing power because of inflation. You can't do anything about it because all fiat is designed that way.

So if you care about preserving the value of your wealth, only hold fiat for expenses. The rest of your wealth, you invest in whatever suits you.
Another part of the savings should be put on the emergency fund. This will serve as buffer for when we encounter unexpected situations or when we suddenly lose our jobs. This will help provide for us while we are still looking for new earning opportunities, so we wouldn't have to touch our savings and investments right away.
I guess that is necessary, we have to save for the possible emergencies in the future, we should not let that we will be in desperate need of money due to our failure to save. For me, if you earn, you have to save, and you can do that if you will lessen your expenses and you maximize your income.
While we are young, we have to make an effort to earn as it can also help us to give a capital whenever we start to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 13, 2017, 12:54:19 AM
If you left your money in a bank with low interest rates, 10 years from now, the money you left will be buying less of the same thing, lower purchasing power because of inflation. You can't do anything about it because all fiat is designed that way.

So if you care about preserving the value of your wealth, only hold fiat for expenses. The rest of your wealth, you invest in whatever suits you.
Another part of the savings should be put on the emergency fund. This will serve as buffer for when we encounter unexpected situations or when we suddenly lose our jobs. This will help provide for us while we are still looking for new earning opportunities, so we wouldn't have to touch our savings and investments right away.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 12, 2017, 07:58:38 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Savings and Investment base on my assessment are both good and profitable. I realize that lately,  because they are both helpful in different ways. Especially, we can save money while do invest in some other business. Meaning we must do it in balance. Smiley
investing and saving will give very good results. especially if you get a smooth income from your investment and you save it. surely you will be rich in a few years
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
February 12, 2017, 06:59:12 PM
In my opinion , the better way to store fiat currency is investing it in some real estate business and the better way to store bitcoin is to store it in your wallet. For bitcoins , storing in wallet is the better option. As you can see, bitcoin's price is increasing day by day .So if you save some bitcoins worth few dollars now , may be in few years it will worth thousands of dollars. And more over, there is no place to invest bitcoins as such like banks for fiat currencies.
Yes strong bitcoin in wallet is a better opinion because it is also a forum of investment because the person will earn the profit when the price of bitcoin will increase and for the fiat the investment in real estate is also beneficial but the profit in it is a little bit lower.
in fact bitcoin provide us as double benefit. if you are using online wallet for keeping bitcoin so it is  a good investment and when the price of bitcoin goes up it also increase the value of your bitcoin and in this way you are making good profit and bitcoin provide us double services.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 12, 2017, 02:54:01 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Savings and Investment base on my assessment are both good and profitable. I realize that lately,  because they are both helpful in different ways. Especially, we can save money while do invest in some other business. Meaning we must do it in balance. Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 12, 2017, 02:48:00 PM
You need to have a mixed portfolio from minimal to high risk investment/savings
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
February 12, 2017, 01:33:08 PM

Saving and investing is just the same when you'll do it with bitcoin. I want to save and invest with the help of banks even the interest that will come back to me is not that high. I just trust them to handle my investments and also with my savings and I can say that these two is a good way to make yourself successful in finance.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
February 12, 2017, 01:26:04 PM
In my opinion , the better way to store fiat currency is investing it in some real estate business and the better way to store bitcoin is to store it in your wallet. For bitcoins , storing in wallet is the better option. As you can see, bitcoin's price is increasing day by day .So if you save some bitcoins worth few dollars now , may be in few years it will worth thousands of dollars. And more over, there is no place to invest bitcoins as such like banks for fiat currencies.
Yes strong bitcoin in wallet is a better opinion because it is also a forum of investment because the person will earn the profit when the price of bitcoin will increase and for the fiat the investment in real estate is also beneficial but the profit in it is a little bit lower.

Not all regions for investing in real estate. That is why I invest in Bitcoin. Such a high income does not give any investment project that I know.
Activity: 672
February 12, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
Yes storing bitcoin in wallet is a better opinion because it is also a form of investment because the person will earn the profit when the price of bitcoin will increase and for the fiat the investment in real estate is also beneficial but the profit in it is a little bit lower. In real estate the person often spend a high amount of money but he earn a little amount in the form of rent from these.
Activity: 770
February 12, 2017, 11:33:05 AM
Activity: 658
February 12, 2017, 11:16:08 AM
Most ideal scenario is to acquire Bitcoins, when price rises enough you can then take a part and invest into the Decentralized Ecosystem and grow with it.
bitcoin very profitable investment, if you have a lot of money will be in suggest you invest in bitcoin because it can provide a nice extra income. but do not forget to save
Yes, do not forget to save some bitcoin, but do not save the most of our wealth in fiat, Fiat condition is inversely related to bitcoin conditions, the value of a bitcoin increases every time but the value of fiat decrease each time. If we have saved bitcoin, it would be better if we grow bitcoin we have by way of trading. Although only save bitcoin is very nice but if we can get more revenue why not?

Splitting is always good. I have half of my funds in savings and the other half in investments.
THis way even if my investments turn our a big failure, i always have a plan b in my savings account. Because trading how experienced you are is always risky.
Splitting is good but not everyone is able to split their money to save one part of their money and to invest the other because most of the people do not have much money so they often try to choose for the one path mostly they save if their income is not enough to invest and after sometime they go to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 12, 2017, 11:10:20 AM

I know investing is profitable. but it can not compare to saving to issue a profit? if you want to get profit you can work and invest. but if you want to save money it can collect your money
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
February 12, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

Activity: 1190
February 12, 2017, 10:45:33 AM
you have to know the function of both of these things. save function to collect the money that you get, whereas the investment to grow, you can not choose which one is best. because combining them it would be much better
Activity: 462
February 12, 2017, 10:31:11 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
February 12, 2017, 10:30:32 AM
If you are multi millionaire saved it. Because If you save it you can earn a large amount of money because there a calculation that bitcoin will reach the 25thousand dollars so better to saved it. But if you are  small time only invest it and then if it became large saved it because there's a higher chance that speculation can be true so better to saved it when you have a large amount of money. Me too I will saved my bitcoins. If that became true I will be so happy.

He/she said that he/she will save money in a bank. Money in a bank does not have a profit in a long run. Maybe what you want to tell is he/she might invest it in bitcoin. If the speculation that you said will come true,  it will be a great profit for him/her.

Through banks you will get little amount of interest paid to you by banks,in long run you will also make profits with banks but your investment is always safe. But where as in bitcoin you will make more profit when compared to banks, but at the same time there is risk involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 303
February 12, 2017, 10:21:00 AM
If you are multi millionaire saved it. Because If you save it you can earn a large amount of money because there a calculation that bitcoin will reach the 25thousand dollars so better to saved it. But if you are  small time only invest it and then if it became large saved it because there's a higher chance that speculation can be true so better to saved it when you have a large amount of money. Me too I will saved my bitcoins. If that became true I will be so happy.

He/she said that he/she will save money in a bank. Money in a bank does not have a profit in a long run. Maybe what you want to tell is he/she might invest it in bitcoin. If the speculation that you said will come true,  it will be a great profit for him/her.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 12, 2017, 01:40:35 AM
Jump to: