Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 274. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
February 14, 2017, 02:14:22 PM
if we are not good at managing finances, I think a better alternative to save money in a bank, or buy a house and a plot of land as a long-term investment
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
February 14, 2017, 01:34:14 PM
I think we should combine both, save money is very important because if there is a sudden needs then we will use the money. very good investment for the future so as not poor, for portion, I recommend 50% for save and 50% for investing.

Depending on you capacity and capability to invest matters. Always saving and investing in 50-50 percentage not possible. The way one does it and how well he manages to save and invest will be helpful as both Saving and Investing will help. Performing only one might cause trouble in future.
Activity: 322
February 14, 2017, 12:23:23 PM
I think that both are good, the key is to know how to manage money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
February 14, 2017, 11:03:49 AM
Savings won't grow my money so I will definitely invest it to grow money.But I will save 15% of total money.And with 85% I will buy some ETH,DOGE and LTC.I know these altcoin price will rise very soon and I will be able to cut a good profit from these.I also aware of risk in trading but I know without risk its not possible to make profit.
For me bro this is true but saving but investing won't grow our money too sometimes we got scammed by those who want to aim is to scam people after they get the maximum target, Icos is the best it depends on you if you really want too other says that holding bitcoin can also help us to grow itself. But it took time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
February 14, 2017, 10:25:03 AM
I think we should combine both, save money is very important because if there is a sudden needs then we will use the money. very good investment for the future so as not poor, for portion, I recommend 50% for save and 50% for investing.

Doing both is really a must. Because investing alone without making some savings will make your investment to be vulnerable from collapse.

But if you are an investor and you do have back up funds like savings even collapse will happen you can have an assurance that you can make your investment strong.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 14, 2017, 09:55:20 AM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 14, 2017, 07:30:45 AM
Savings won't grow my money so I will definitely invest it to grow money.But I will save 15% of total money.And with 85% I will buy some ETH,DOGE and LTC.I know these altcoin price will rise very soon and I will be able to cut a good profit from these.I also aware of risk in trading but I know without risk its not possible to make profit.
it's up to you to formula about saving and investing, but I think it would be better if you prioritize to save. because investment is also at risk. Surely you do not want 85% of your money is lost right?

I think he has chosen wisely in which altcoins to invest, but I agree with you that trading is always risky. I wouldn't risk 85% of all my money even if I was almost sure that it's a right investment. But on the other hand, the more you risk the more your profit might be, so that's for him to decide.

Yeah. You will not have huge profit if you are afraid to risk or loss. Because people who didn't fear to loss or risk is rhe people who always success. All successful people risk before they got in the top. You will be just stock at the bottom if you don't risk.

Risk will get you to fortune, there is no doubt in it. if you are afraid to take risks you'll loose lots of chances of becoming rich. because you always care what you have now, but don't think what you can get if you take some risk.
I know risks can make lose some time, but sometime they'll make you millionaire in one night.
Activity: 378
February 14, 2017, 07:09:50 AM
it's up to you to formula about saving and investing, but I think it would be better if you prioritize to save. because investment is also at risk. Surely you do not want 85% of your money is lost right?

I think he has chosen wisely in which altcoins to invest, but I agree with you that trading is always risky. I wouldn't risk 85% of all my money even if I was almost sure that it's a right investment. But on the other hand, the more you risk the more your profit might be, so that's for him to decide.

Yeah. You will not have huge profit if you are afraid to risk or loss. Because people who didn't fear to loss or risk is rhe people who always success. All successful people risk before they got in the top. You will be just stock at the bottom if you don't risk.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
February 14, 2017, 06:59:28 AM

Activity: 476
February 14, 2017, 05:56:48 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 14, 2017, 05:02:13 AM
According to the rules of the economy money should work, and not just lie in the bank, in your wallet or under the mattress. So the best way to make profitable savings is to invest them. Of course this is precisely the problem. The question is, where to invest sets each, but the answers are many and not always so good in most of their cases, people go to banks for deposits.
Well nowadays who actually follows the rules and also I agree that saving money isn't a good option but thw places that a person can invest has kind of risk. As far as I have noticed the worst place to invest currently is real estates. And I think the place to invest where we can actually get good returns is bitcoin , xmr or any other trusted altcoin and maybe the stock market.
Activity: 364
February 14, 2017, 03:21:16 AM
According to the rules of the economy money should work, and not just lie in the bank, in your wallet or under the mattress. So the best way to make profitable savings is to invest them. Of course this is precisely the problem. The question is, where to invest sets each, but the answers are many and not always so good in most of their cases, people go to banks for deposits.
the velocity of money is very important, even indicative of prosperity of a country is also calculated from this. the velocity of money can make the economy more stable and resistant to the economic crisis. So I think invest in trading or start up business is good.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
February 14, 2017, 01:05:04 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
February 13, 2017, 11:00:22 PM
What it is better depends on your personal situation if you are young, the younger you start to save and invest the better but when you get older you need to cash out your investments and so saving becomes way more important.
That is correct, savings is very important to us regardless of our age, even kids can start to save so they will grow with discipline on how to manage their own money. A person who knows how to save will not be desperate financial situation in the future, in fact, if you have a good savings, you can start a business for a chance of growing your money.
This is important, teaching our kids from a very young age to save and the importance of it will give you the possibility of becoming more responsible with their money and not being like most people that have huge debts even when they are very old.
It is easy to train kids as they have no distraction in mind and whatever they tell them, they will follow. If you teach kids they will be discipline at the young age and as they grow up, they will be more cautious on managing their money as they value it so much.

Some kids just ask money to their parents and spend it for things they will enjoy without thinking to save, if a parent will tolerate that behavior, they will grow up that way. Also, there a right time to educate our kids, the time must be when they can already comprehend things over.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
February 13, 2017, 09:52:13 PM
What it is better depends on your personal situation if you are young, the younger you start to save and invest the better but when you get older you need to cash out your investments and so saving becomes way more important.
That is correct, savings is very important to us regardless of our age, even kids can start to save so they will grow with discipline on how to manage their own money. A person who knows how to save will not be desperate financial situation in the future, in fact, if you have a good savings, you can start a business for a chance of growing your money.
This is important, teaching our kids from a very young age to save and the importance of it will give you the possibility of becoming more responsible with their money and not being like most people that have huge debts even when they are very old.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
February 13, 2017, 11:59:05 AM

I agree, you won't gain anything if you are not going to risk. In taking risks, you must be prepared for the negative outcome of it rather than the positive of it. Because if you are not ready for it you might just end up crying or disappointed in the end. It is a matter of chance and choice. It can be your chance to earn big profit but you choose not to do it because you can't accept the risk of it.
risk is better to take in order to get the success and to progress in your field but not in those things/places about which you do not know and do not have experience in. Try to take the risk in those business about which you know that how it work and what will be the factors which will make you to earn the profit and to deal with the risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 13, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

I agree, you won't gain anything if you are not going to risk. In taking risks, you must be prepared for the negative outcome of it rather than the positive of it. Because if you are not ready for it you might just end up crying or disappointed in the end. It is a matter of chance and choice. It can be your chance to earn big profit but you choose not to do it because you can't accept the risk of it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 13, 2017, 10:57:51 AM
You are such a very smart person bro.. I would do the same if I get money, I may choose to save 50% but I would surely invest half of my money into good sources of earning.
I like to invest in ICOs, I am trying to invest some btc in chronobnank ICO which seems a very successful ICO so.
Activity: 294
February 13, 2017, 10:33:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 13, 2017, 09:40:39 AM
It is better to invest because your is growing everytime. But when you save it in a bank it grows but only gains small interest within a month.thats why i choose investing than saving.
Well its really good to invest our money to make it grow but it has risk and there's no assurance that you would gain from it. before i invest i prepared myself for the outcome of my investment because its not always a happy ending.

Fixed deposits are for the average joe type of people that don't want to take any risks. It's pointless to have your money frozen for a period of a year or more in return for a poor 2-3% annual interest rate. If you plan to invest into something, then the best is to choose something you can liquidate easily. If you at some point realize that the investment you made isn't going to be as rewarding as you expected, then you can get your money out whenever you want. Time is money, in that year where your money has been unusable you could have gained far better returns.
Jump to: