Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 297. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
January 02, 2017, 03:29:49 PM
I think its better to do both things, but we will see what is gonna happen, with the halving but its not sure if it will let the price rise.
The thing is also that its good to save money for the future, because you need money to invest in the bitcoin.
Investing is also good because of the future, and the halving that is coming.
This is true, many people tend to think that one single practice is enough to succeed financially, but the truth is that it takes the combination of different things. To invest, for example, you need money, and in order to have money available for it, you need to save money. Therefore, both things are important in the finantial management.
Investment can give us success in life but I tell you, it's more stressful than working alone and receive your paycheck by the end of the month. It's a journey that you have to take and you goal is to grow your investment, being an investor you understand already that not only success will happen, failure could be possible as well, so you have to continue to do your best to gain success every time.
i agree with you that investment is much more profitable and successful but current time is very good to hold your bitcoin because we know that bitcoin increasing its price too much faster day by day and a lot of people adopting bitcoin for their good future.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 01, 2017, 10:06:56 PM
I think its better to do both things, but we will see what is gonna happen, with the halving but its not sure if it will let the price rise.
The thing is also that its good to save money for the future, because you need money to invest in the bitcoin.
This is true, many people tend to think that one single practice is enough to succeed financially, but the truth is that it takes the combination of different things. To invest, for example, you need money, and in order to have money available for it, you need to save money. Therefore, both things are important in the finantial management.
Investment can give us success in life but I tell you, it's more stressful than working alone and receive your paycheck by the end of the month. It's a journey that you have to take and you goal is to grow your investment, being an investor you understand already that not only success will happen, failure could be possible as well, so you have to continue to do your best to gain success every time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
January 01, 2017, 09:27:37 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 01, 2017, 09:17:44 PM
These  two are esssentials for making a succesful business and to have a better life. If you invest and profit what will you onbyour profit?  Invest it again and again?,thats why investing is always partnered by saving.
true you can not possibly continue to invest with the advantage that you get from an investment, of course you have to keep it save well for your needs. therefore makes saving plan is very important
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 01, 2017, 08:57:29 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think all it does not make a loss (bank, invest online, real estate, gold), if you have lots of money and want to be rich invest in real estate or online better (high risk) , if you if you want to stay/keep rich save money in bank or buy gold better (low risk)
People has different satisfaction when it comes to call ourselves as rich, some still want to make them richer and that is because they have no satisfaction in life or they want something more that they have not achieve yet. If I am given a chance to be rich, I would not seek for more money as I just want to live a very simple life, I believe I do not have to go elsewhere as I have found my place where I believe I can be rich which is in the crypto world.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 01, 2017, 07:56:49 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think all it does not make a loss (bank, invest online, real estate, gold), if you have lots of money and want to be rich invest in real estate or online better (high risk) , if you if you want to stay/keep rich save money in bank or buy gold better (low risk)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 01, 2017, 06:58:13 PM
These  two are esssentials for making a succesful business and to have a better life. If you invest and profit what will you onbyour profit?  Invest it again and again?,thats why investing is always partnered by saving.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 01, 2017, 06:46:29 PM

Im not sure the next halving will make any impact into the bitcoin value, since the last year halving price were 500-600 dollars, and we are almost at the 1000 dollars, soo i really confused what will happen into 2020 with bitcoin. But for sure we should make both, even knowing the huge potencial that bitcoin does have but there are few risk as well.

It depends on several factors, but so far every halving has been followed up with a very decent price increase months after the halving taking place. It doesn't mean that it's only the result of the halving, but it's clearly visible in the charts. If the demand keeps increasing, then regardless of the next halving, I have no doubts about the price going up further. Bitcoin gives people the freedom that they have been waiting for.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
January 01, 2017, 06:31:54 PM

Im not sure the next halving will make any impact into the bitcoin value, since the last year halving price were 500-600 dollars, and we are almost at the 1000 dollars, soo i really confused what will happen into 2020 with bitcoin. But for sure we should make both, even knowing the huge potencial that bitcoin does have but there are few risk as well.
i think we will see much more impact because this coming 2020 more users of bitcoin can know about bitcoin and many bitcoins users too knows about bitcoin and they are already using it so if after blocking event will nearly done again more people again will invest in bitcoin..
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 01, 2017, 06:09:13 PM

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
January 01, 2017, 04:23:29 PM
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
January 01, 2017, 01:32:29 PM
I think it's better to save. Investment is the high risk game and you never know what to expect from. I save the part of bitcoins that I get from my campaign and I may count this saving as investment, cause of the price for bitcoin is growing day by day.

Exactly, savings in bitcoin are actually considered as an investment as the amount increases with the time when the price increases, so if someone is saving in bitcoin then maybe they don't need any investment but still if someone wants more in less time then they will have to take risks of investing.
Yes saving Bitcoin actually work. But if you are really into maximizing your Bitcoin's earning power I would recommend converting your Bitcoin to Fiat. By having Fiat money many investments will arise from it from such as the Stock Market in which we all know putting our money into a good company is a very good way to earn without doing anything. Investments without directly investing your Bitcoin is a better way than saving your Bitcoin in your wallets.
Activity: 254
January 01, 2017, 01:28:54 PM

You never want to put all your money in one place, usually people invest 20-40% of their savings. Some invest more. But diversifying is the key to gaining reliable profit, because you will minimize the risks. So the answer is - both.
No estimates about it, i mean you can not say with certainty that 20% -40% is the percentage that is enough for us to invest, it all depends on the belief when we are sure we will dare to invest more than 40% of our savings.
Activity: 672
January 01, 2017, 12:56:15 PM
I think it's better to save. Investment is the high risk game and you never know what to expect from. I save the part of bitcoins that I get from my campaign and I may count this saving as investment, cause of the price for bitcoin is growing day by day.

Exactly, savings in bitcoin are actually considered as an investment as the amount increases with the time when the price increases, so if someone is saving in bitcoin then maybe they don't need any investment but still if someone wants more in less time then they will have to take risks of investing.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 01, 2017, 11:59:44 AM

It is indeed a high risk game however it is the best way to save your money from inflation. By investing your money into something, you wont really need to fear inflation anymore rather than putting your money in bank, you are actually only exposing yourself to inflation and you are losing it every year
Activity: 294
January 01, 2017, 09:24:50 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 01, 2017, 09:13:50 AM
If it is a Fiat, I would prefer to invest it in real estate as this is one sector which is going to see more growth in future.
If it is bitcoin,I would prefer to save it for future as I believe it is going to be worth millions of dollars
actually both real estate and bitcoin has the potential for a high price in the future. you are free to choose one or both at once, make sure you use a good calculation. and do not forget to save because it's important
Real state business already proven to be profitable and there are a lot of successful businessmen in the industry, while on the other hand, bitcoin is just new and unique compared to real state business that involves greater risk compared to the aforementioned.

Also, as investor, it has to be considered the amount you need to invest when you are in real state business and from what I know, we are certainly talking of big capital here.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 01, 2017, 03:54:08 AM
If it is a Fiat, I would prefer to invest it in real estate as this is one sector which is going to see more growth in future.
If it is bitcoin,I would prefer to save it for future as I believe it is going to be worth millions of dollars
actually both real estate and bitcoin has the potential for a high price in the future. you are free to choose one or both at once, make sure you use a good calculation. and do not forget to save because it's important
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Official Augmentors Developer
January 01, 2017, 02:33:41 AM
If we want more people to adopt crypto currencies then the best option would be to spend it so that people get a practical understanding of how crypto currencies work!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 31, 2016, 09:39:59 PM

You never want to put all your money in one place, usually people invest 20-40% of their savings. Some invest more. But diversifying is the key to gaining reliable profit, because you will minimize the risks. So the answer is - both.
of course, the best option is to choose both. because when you only choose one option only of course it would not be so good, the example you choose to invest only continuously without having a plan to save, of course your money will be lost because of the investment also has risks, so choose both will be better
Jump to: