Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 301. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 22, 2016, 06:49:53 PM
I think that saving it right now is better investing now with this high price is very difficult and even hard due to the fact that its not something you can do easily too.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 22, 2016, 05:40:29 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I would invest money in real project such as real estate, gold, and deposit.
Nowadays it is more favorable that you invest your money in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is increasing much higher every day and more people are adopting it so it is the chances that it skyrocket and you get a highest profit So investing in bitcoin is currently the first option.
i don't think it's about to do investing in temporary situation only
but the whole time, investing money have bigger risk than just saving only
there is a risk there is a worthy return, it's just your choice
take a risk or get nothing , which one? i personally always try to choose to invest instead to save.
By keeping your savings in fiat you are in a way investing in the fiat of that particular country and every year you will lose some of your purchase power by inflation, so if you can invest that fiat even if it is in the safest investment you can think of to offset some of that lose of value.
Yeah that's true, since bitcoin has no inflation it's make bitcoin as a safe heaven to invest
Invest money in bitcoin also save you from paying tax which become one of many reason why people do store their money in bitcoin instead in any other investment
I am not saying that bitcoin is a place to avoiding tax but it's a fact that right now happening.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
December 22, 2016, 03:38:26 PM

Invest money that you do not need.
Always keep money available.
I like to invest but am always careful in what I do and buy!
If you have knowledge of the stock market you can earn a lot of money in 2017
My analysis has been made and I am sure that will bring success.
Invest safely! invest when you are ready for and believe in.
No one likes to lose money, but if you do not invest you can not earn!
Keep you Bitcoin! ... Safe !!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 22, 2016, 02:12:57 PM
Only save money is not profitable becouse the value is always decrease everytime. The global reserve curency value is decreased too, that becouse of endless printing of fiat. it is different with bitcoin becouse the supply is always decrease. I suggest everyone to invest in bitcoin becouse only save it is such profitable investment too. But think the best to do with bitcoin is by trading it.
Saving money alone won’t get you any profit, but saving bitcoin on the other hand is profitable, if you want to save your money and at the same time you want to invest you better go and buy bitcoin and save it, because bitcoin’s price always keeps on rising and there is no sign of it going down so if you invest in it now you will have no regrets in the future plus you will have your money back in no time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 22, 2016, 06:29:32 AM
If we just save money, then when compared to inflation the value of our money will go down, I suggest to use the money for investment. With the investment of your money will be doubled. Many people just wanted to play it safe, investments like gold or property is very nice. And bitcoin can also make us a viable alternative to the investment.
I believe in investing the money always because saving is just waste i feel even if you want to be safe then invest in safe places like bank fixed deposits or like that atleast you will get your money to grow slowly other wise these money are just the waste.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 22, 2016, 05:52:50 AM
If we just save money, then when compared to inflation the value of our money will go down, I suggest to use the money for investment. With the investment of your money will be doubled. Many people just wanted to play it safe, investments like gold or property is very nice. And bitcoin can also make us a viable alternative to the investment.

Gold will be a very long term investment if your target is to double your money. In that regard, you have to take more risk if you want to double your money in a matter of years. I personally am not a fan of investing in real estate as it takes plenty of years before you even get to see the value increase with just 10-15% in the best case scenario. Don't forget that you have to pay all kinds of taxes, need to have plenty of documents, etc. Too much hassle for such a lowe reward. And then we are just talking about a scenario where your property has gone up in value like 10-15%. It can very well go down in value. Especially in times where it's not easy at all to find the right buyer.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 22, 2016, 05:25:33 AM

For fiat, it is better to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 22, 2016, 05:14:12 AM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 21, 2016, 03:22:52 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Nowadays it is more favorable that you invest your money in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is increasing much higher every day and more people are adopting it so it is the chances that it skyrocket and you get a highest profit So investing in bitcoin is currently the first option.
take a risk or get nothing , which one? i personally always try to choose to invest instead to save.
By keeping your savings in fiat you are in a way investing in the fiat of that particular country and every year you will lose some of your purchase power by inflation, so if you can invest that fiat even if it is in the safest investment you can think of to offset some of that lose of value.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
December 21, 2016, 11:54:17 AM
People generally mislead these two terms. If someone has FD or Saving account, it doesn't mean he is investing. Saving is done with the motive of fulfilling security needs(Maslow's second hierarchy need) while investment is done with prospect of future profits.
If someome ask me, I would recommend to follow the given step-
1. Start with savings.
2. Grow money with SIP (Systematic Investment Plan)
3. Move to Portfolio investment and earn big!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 21, 2016, 11:46:22 AM
invest is for people that they can loose.
I think saving money is for people that they have no reserve and invest is for people that they can loose. So you can invest and loose or win. But if you saving,  you win always.

well not really. if you invest, of course you're thinking still of earning with your investments so you won't be blindly investing on something that won't give you a decent chance to earn. you'll study and research where you'll put your money on and choose which would give you a better chance with your investments. it's not that you always lose when investing no it doesn't work that way. in saving, yes you're sure that your money is secure but that's it. it won't have any movement and you lose the chance of earning from what you have. i'm not saying that saving is less important here but for me having both is better than choosing one over the other
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
December 20, 2016, 11:59:56 PM
If you save money that money doesnt do anyting they just are hold there
If you invest you will have ups and down and profit

actually you will lose money if you save and nothing else, especially if you save for long term, because fiat are subject to hyper inflation , this mean that after only 3-5 years you will buy many less things with the same amount

so saving is bad if you save fiat, not if you save bitcoin which has huge potential to rise in price
Yeah bitcoin have a big chance to increase its price so its better to keep your money by converting it into bitcoins. These can help your money grow and not lose any single USD or what so ever currency.

Fiat inflation is close to 8% /year worldwide average, according to shadowstats (because we know that the offcial gov numbers are lies)

Bitcoin's inflation is way less (price inflation according to keynesians) , just check advertising costs, they all are going down.

https://a-ads.com/stats

So we got real deflation in BTC and big inflation in fiat!

which mean a 40% loss in only 5 years, if you save 10k under your pillow for example, in 5 years you will lose 4k a fucking great amount, no banks interest can cover that with their tiny 1% per year

there is a reaosn they give you only 1-2% because they are aware of the stupid high inflation of fiat money, on the other end bitcoin inflaation will be almost zero beyond 2024, so only another 8 years of small inflation for bitcoin
So you mean that we must wait 8 years so we can say that our money or bitcoin is safe if we keep it from our wallet? so keeping money right now for a year is not safe its still affect with inflation?

I think right now you should start saving your bitcoin because in 8 years we cant really predict bitcoin as always it will dump then pump I think 8 years is enough to gain mor profits because every year or month the bitcoin user is getting higher and lot of peope are investing bitcoin because of its price and getting famouse throughout he day so you should start now
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
December 20, 2016, 11:55:35 PM
Never put all your money into one basket. So smaller part is good to save and the bigger one to invest.

I think it should be the reverse. Invest small amount and save bigger amount, or invest in many small amount and save the bigger part. Just to be sure that it won't go to waste just in case something happens to your investments.  Most people always dive in to the chances when a site is promising a good ROI, so they invest most of their money, better avoid that if you follow this - "never put all your money into one basket".
We have different interpretation but that two is really important, so as long as we can save and invest at the same time. We are already making a great journey towards the future.
Activity: 323
December 20, 2016, 11:18:11 PM
invest is for people that they can loose.
I think saving money is for people that they have no reserve and invest is for people that they can loose. So you can invest and loose or win. But if you saving,  you win always.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 20, 2016, 10:48:08 PM
Never put all your money into one basket. So smaller part is good to save and the bigger one to invest.

I think it should be the reverse. Invest small amount and save bigger amount, or invest in many small amount and save the bigger part. Just to be sure that it won't go to waste just in case something happens to your investments.  Most people always dive in to the chances when a site is promising a good ROI, so they invest most of their money, better avoid that if you follow this - "never put all your money into one basket".
Activity: 672
December 20, 2016, 10:33:21 PM
Only save money is not profitable becouse the value is always decrease everytime. The global reserve curency value is decreased too, that becouse of endless printing of fiat. it is different with bitcoin becouse the supply is always decrease. I suggest everyone to invest in bitcoin becouse only save it is such profitable investment too. But think the best to do with bitcoin is by trading it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 20, 2016, 10:22:53 PM
That's best I think, some put bigger amount in savings while the small portion in investments, and some even does not invest as they are hesitant to take risk. I like the simple formula, because the more we invest, the more we have our chances to see our money grow. Our actions towards investment should carefully be plan, and ensure that we are doing it based on our passion.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 20, 2016, 07:15:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 20, 2016, 07:12:47 PM

Activity: 644
December 20, 2016, 07:04:48 PM

Jump to: