Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 300. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
December 27, 2016, 04:09:10 PM
How can I invest bitcoin and avoid paying taxes. If there is an opportunity to invest in and receive bitcoin bitcoin, it is the best way, but if you invest in a real business, the state will take away for themselves as always.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
December 27, 2016, 03:52:13 PM

The danger is in everything. If you invest the money - it is possible to stumble upon the scam. And if you just keep the money at home, they may have stolen other fraudsters. Money is the risk. It seems to me that the right to invest.
There is no safe place nowadays, all is to take a risk. Whenever and wherever you are. Just be responsible in your own actions.
It is okay to invest in any investment that you proven legit just don't ever invest all money  you have, and save as much as you can. The best savings for me is having an insurance.
It is a lot of talk around bitcoin and a good future. So I would generally earn bitcoin and would invest them in housing. If then it is a house or commercial building to lease, then the profit is good.

The future looks bright with Bitcoin, and I support it. If I could easily earn to invest in a housing lease, I would. It's always helpful to have insurance for your health and family because you will never know what can happen in the future. Better safe than sorry right?
I was very much attracted by the prospect of having bitcoin and sell them for $ 10k. But it is necessary to wait a few years. So I better make a bet on the preservation of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
December 27, 2016, 03:33:45 PM

The danger is in everything. If you invest the money - it is possible to stumble upon the scam. And if you just keep the money at home, they may have stolen other fraudsters. Money is the risk. It seems to me that the right to invest.
There is no safe place nowadays, all is to take a risk. Whenever and wherever you are. Just be responsible in your own actions.
It is okay to invest in any investment that you proven legit just don't ever invest all money  you have, and save as much as you can. The best savings for me is having an insurance.
It is a lot of talk around bitcoin and a good future. So I would generally earn bitcoin and would invest them in housing. If then it is a house or commercial building to lease, then the profit is good.

The future looks bright with Bitcoin, and I support it. If I could easily earn to invest in a housing lease, I would. It's always helpful to have insurance for your health and family because you will never know what can happen in the future. Better safe than sorry right?
Activity: 195
December 27, 2016, 03:28:07 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 27, 2016, 12:24:17 PM
If you have a money then you may save it first but if you want to make it grow then invest it not in online bit in a secure way like creating small businesses that will hundred percent ensure its profitability. You can invest your money in stocks too
I am satisfied with you but what he will get loss in online investment of his money . If it happen then instead of growing the money it will loss . It is better to keep your money in practical or real Money like Bitcoin or gold and hold for long term .
Online is full of scammers and if you are not careful, you can lose every single penny. Converting fiat into Bitcoin is the most profitable investment up to now. Since the last week, Bitcoin has increased more than 15%. Gold is not profitable at all because it prices are too stable. We can not expect gold price to double because it is impossible
Online now are full of scammers thats true lots of investment website where people greed to invest their money they always want there money to grow rapidly without doing anything . I don't consider my money to be invested on any of investment website first thing is not secure second is fake documents. Even bitcoin increase to that percent i don't think gold too is profitable its really hard for me to find buyers.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
December 27, 2016, 10:52:28 AM

Activity: 196
December 27, 2016, 09:35:59 AM
If you have a money then you may save it first but if you want to make it grow then invest it not in online bit in a secure way like creating small businesses that will hundred percent ensure its profitability. You can invest your money in stocks too
I am satisfied with you but what he will get loss in online investment of his money . If it happen then instead of growing the money it will loss . It is better to keep your money in practical or real Money like Bitcoin or gold and hold for long term .
Online is full of scammers and if you are not careful, you can lose every single penny. Converting fiat into Bitcoin is the most profitable investment up to now. Since the last week, Bitcoin has increased more than 15%. Gold is not profitable at all because it prices are too stable. We can not expect gold price to double because it is impossible
Being careful will make us avoid being scam, this people will not be successful of scamming us if we educate ourselves of all the possibilities in the internet. The more opportunity you can see, the more scammers are also watching us, so be careful.

Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
December 27, 2016, 07:43:24 AM
Being careful will make us avoid being scam, this people will not be successful of scamming us if we educate ourselves of all the possibilities in the internet. The more opportunity you can see, the more scammers are also watching us, so be careful.
Activity: 518
December 27, 2016, 06:17:53 AM
Activity: 882
December 27, 2016, 04:08:16 AM
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2016, 04:03:18 AM
Activity: 1190
December 27, 2016, 03:58:54 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing online is better. it gives us more profit but we need to be careful with scammed sites.

any investment would be nice if you're doing research on investment are you going to use and you say it's safe. besides saving is also important. because without a plan to save you will not be able to collect a lot of money
Activity: 896
December 27, 2016, 03:33:45 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing online is better. it gives us more profit but we need to be careful with scammed sites.

Right and if not so sure whether to join in investing better save it in wallet the value increases anyway. But I still suggest do investing it is more profitable.
Activity: 364
December 27, 2016, 03:32:34 AM
The best way is save your money in bitcoin to prevent decreasing value of fiat. Do not worry becouse so many countries in the world were accept bitcoin now. Bitcoin, gold and real estate is good but fiat is worst.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 27, 2016, 03:30:01 AM

Activity: 195
December 27, 2016, 03:08:15 AM
If bitcoin lost because of what some action when I want to make an investment, I do not ask myself when over time the price of bitcoin will rise to the heights to which all say. So it is better to keep them and wait.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 27, 2016, 03:02:40 AM
invest is for people that they can loose.
I think saving money is for people that they have no reserve and invest is for people that they can loose. So you can invest and loose or win. But if you saving,  you win always.

but I think someone who does dare to lose, sometimes they must invest when they have little income, because it can provide extra income for them, they have to fight that fear and be ready with all the risks
Activity: 274
December 27, 2016, 02:31:36 AM
I would try to invest in mining investment. I was attracted by the opportunity to invest and receive bitcoin bitcoin too real.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 22, 2016, 07:01:08 PM
If we just save money, then when compared to inflation the value of our money will go down, I suggest to use the money for investment. With the investment of your money will be doubled. Many people just wanted to play it safe, investments like gold or property is very nice. And bitcoin can also make us a viable alternative to the investment.
No investment can guarantee to double your money and if someones does then that person is trying to sell you something or is a scammer, there are good options to invest like bitcoin gold and real state but you need to sell when the time is right and you got your desired profit.
Activity: 840
December 22, 2016, 06:54:47 PM
If we just save money, then when compared to inflation the value of our money will go down, I suggest to use the money for investment. With the investment of your money will be doubled. Many people just wanted to play it safe, investments like gold or property is very nice. And bitcoin can also make us a viable alternative to the investment.
I believe in investing the money always because saving is just waste i feel even if you want to be safe then invest in safe places like bank fixed deposits or like that atleast you will get your money to grow slowly other wise these money are just the waste.
yes that is a fact, investment can grow your money, while saving money for a long time is losing its value, therefore investment is more good than saving, you should only save the amount you can fulfill your need.
Jump to: