Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 330. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
November 02, 2016, 07:57:36 PM
I'd say that as long as you're sure of what you're doing, invest is much better because you'll have more bitcoins.
nope I think the investment without the saving will end up in vain, because it's useless no matter what you do to earn money if you do not keep it save ?
i think placing your money to an investment already allowed you to save it for your future if you continue to put it in the right place
keeping yourself to gain more from your investment and continue to make it grow will save you a lot for sure.

the main thing that these investments are made wisely and with minimal risk. It is very scary to lose money on any last unreliable investment projects.
I've always been a supporter of a tough economy, but it should be a very high quality counted. Only after that will need to invest money. Good options is gold and real estate. Perhaps this is the best that can come up with a person.
if you really like to take a risk then you muts go for invest
but for someone who life in safe line , they maybe would just save it
i myself better to invest , cause it's clearly investment not saving
saving money only give you a dropped value in long term , but with investment you would have a chance to gain.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
November 02, 2016, 07:15:37 PM
I'd say that as long as you're sure of what you're doing, invest is much better because you'll have more bitcoins.
nope I think the investment without the saving will end up in vain, because it's useless no matter what you do to earn money if you do not keep it save ?
i think placing your money to an investment already allowed you to save it for your future if you continue to put it in the right place
keeping yourself to gain more from your investment and continue to make it grow will save you a lot for sure.

the main thing that these investments are made wisely and with minimal risk. It is very scary to lose money on any last unreliable investment projects.
I've always been a supporter of a tough economy, but it should be a very high quality counted. Only after that will need to invest money. Good options is gold and real estate. Perhaps this is the best that can come up with a person.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
November 02, 2016, 06:52:38 PM

Thats right, if someone knows he already has some savings and he has some good opportunities for investing then he should go for it, and if someone does not have any savings he should first save some money and then should start investments with them but only if he has good and working plans, otherwise just saving would be better than just giving them away.
Savings is always good to do if you can have a patience you can save more money that you can have a lots of money in the future that you can use in your investment or business if you are planning to start a business that you can scale up your money until you reach your goal..
Good investment and bring a permanent stable income. Of course in order to invest, you need to know exactly what and where to invest to have a good advantage. Of course, for such cases we need to streamline its capabilities.
Activity: 261
November 02, 2016, 05:59:36 PM
I would say that both are important, if you ask me. Investing you will have chances to increase your capital, and could gain experience in the market. Having savings you will have a better life and be able to deal with situations where you need that.
Saving money is always needed and do not spend on something that may not even need you. You should always from time to time, review its financial payments and rasstraty. Saving is the key to a healthy financial condition of the family ..
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 02, 2016, 01:53:38 PM
I would say that both are important, if you ask me. Investing you will have chances to increase your capital, and could gain experience in the market. Having savings you will have a better life and be able to deal with situations where you need that.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
November 01, 2016, 01:07:02 PM

Thats right, if someone knows he already has some savings and he has some good opportunities for investing then he should go for it, and if someone does not have any savings he should first save some money and then should start investments with them but only if he has good and working plans, otherwise just saving would be better than just giving them away.
Savings is always good to do if you can have a patience you can save more money that you can have a lots of money in the future that you can use in your investment or business if you are planning to start a business that you can scale up your money until you reach your goal..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 01, 2016, 12:54:10 PM

Yeah it is very risky be wise if you are want to invest and always use your brain that there is no investment that giving free money online.. almost all  investment have risk.. so for me trading is a good way to make agood profit as invest some altcoin but it needs to study it first.. just like other and me what i am started before..
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 01, 2016, 12:32:25 PM

Activity: 672
November 01, 2016, 12:11:39 PM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 01, 2016, 11:52:16 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 01, 2016, 11:30:26 AM
Activity: 406
Wolf
November 01, 2016, 11:03:48 AM
If you really want to ensure something in the future then,  You should do both thing like saving something in a bank (make sure that it earns every year) and invest to something like bitcoin or gold, So that even if you lose an opportunity in something , You have some back-up.

But if it's profit that you want the most, It will be best to invest in bitcoin.  Go have have a look at its growth chart  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2016, 10:33:19 AM

better use your money for investment rather than holding/keeping your money without making a profit from it. If you save your money.. most cases you will spend it buying things that you really not needed. 

It is true, I think it is better to investment or on the tube because we don't know the future, if we have investment for sure if there is a problem at other times could be covered
Yes really have a very useful investment for the future. Because of the investments we will save our money and will grow so it is very profitable. Better investment than just saving money, because if we just save our money incomes will not grow well. If investing successfully in the long term we will have life assurance.

So in essence the amount of money invested was going to work and make money themselves without the need for hard work so that the benefits in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1932
October 31, 2016, 11:55:17 PM

better use your money for investment rather than holding/keeping your money without making a profit from it. If you save your money.. most cases you will spend it buying things that you really not needed. 

It is true, I think it is better to investment or on the tube because we don't know the future, if we have investment for sure if there is a problem at other times could be covered
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 31, 2016, 11:22:15 PM
If you do not want to take risk is probably better you keep it in the bank, but if you like the risk of investing your money for the long term or trade bitcoin to get keuntungan.Anda invest in gold will surely give the best results in the future.
Investing is encouraged in a fiat economy that deals with inflation, as it helps to maintain value, while investing is optional in a +/- 0 inflation economy, and technically discouraged in a deflationary economy. Gold will maintain value over time, however any sort of investment is technically a benefit.
legendary
Activity: 867
October 31, 2016, 11:20:31 PM
if you invest your money before bitcoin increases to $700 your invesment get profit already
than only save your money.
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
October 31, 2016, 11:11:28 PM
If you do not want to take risk is probably better you keep it in the bank, but if you like the risk of investing your money for the long term or trade bitcoin to get keuntungan.Anda invest in gold will surely give the best results in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 31, 2016, 11:10:57 PM

Activity: 518
October 31, 2016, 10:05:48 PM
If you save your money will not have a profit it has 0% interest but it will be useful to when you don't have a money or there are a emergencies and if you invest your money, you invest it in a company that have a compound interest, because compound interest make a big profit its bigger than a simple interest and also make a business that give you another income.
Activity: 440
October 31, 2016, 03:59:43 PM
Jump to: