Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 449. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It only depends about how much money someone has. Because some times it is better to just save some money instead of investing it. So when you have enough money i would say you need to invest because you can only get more coins or money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
dont put all your money at one place. a bank can crush, gold can be stolen, stocks can go down. and who knows what will happen with btc?
dont put all your eggs in one basket even if it tempting!
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
save money for emergency purposes then invest all what you can lose

You are right, saving money and investment in that case. But I think they are both good if you are going to do it.
But always remember that investment is very risky, but if you want to grow your money you need to take the risk.
And saving can help if you have an investment. 
Activity: 714
For me personally bitcoin is actually the best investment at the moment, even with small amounts I can earn a reasonable profit in the future for sure. But there's also some downsides - you got to wait.

Saving it can be very unpredictable, it's not very profitable if you lose everything in an instant after a few years if the bitcoin value basically disappears, which is unfortunate to say the least.

If you want to have better and comfortable life in the future then only investment can take care of it, if you invest at early stage then you can expect good retirement life.

Yes, you are right. Investments are a good idea, and the best investment of all time is bitcoin only, so people should just buy and save bitcoins instead of saving money.

Bitcoin is a good investment, not the best of all time. Because we are still not clear what it will bring.
But if you save money you have to understand that your money will become worth less because of inflation.

Nah, inflation simplation lol you know what deflates? Property, you need to INVEST your bitcoins into land because land doesnt depreciate anyamount of money, it doesnt go down in price. It never will go down in price either.

Buy houses or property and make some really nice cash.
There are instances when land loses value, example if it had been hit by a catastrophic event or devastated by a typhoon or earthquake. But in general, I agree that land or real estate is a good investment for the long term. It may not be as liquid as bitcoin, but it would surely rise in value over the years.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For me personally bitcoin is actually the best investment at the moment, even with small amounts I can earn a reasonable profit in the future for sure. But there's also some downsides - you got to wait.

Saving it can be very unpredictable, it's not very profitable if you lose everything in an instant after a few years if the bitcoin value basically disappears, which is unfortunate to say the least.

If you want to have better and comfortable life in the future then only investment can take care of it, if you invest at early stage then you can expect good retirement life.

Yes, you are right. Investments are a good idea, and the best investment of all time is bitcoin only, so people should just buy and save bitcoins instead of saving money.

Bitcoin is a good investment, not the best of all time. Because we are still not clear what it will bring.
But if you save money you have to understand that your money will become worth less because of inflation.

Nah, inflation simplation lol you know what deflates? Property, you need to INVEST your bitcoins into land because land doesnt depreciate anyamount of money, it doesnt go down in price. It never will go down in price either.

That is only find if you are planning to maximizing the house for profit but if you just buy for your personal, it will not generate income for you although I agree that buying a land is a good move because overtime it will appreciate its value.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Be a NEMber- nem.io
save money for emergency purposes then invest all what you can lose
Activity: 294

Activity: 326

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Activity: 296
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

i must agree with you, bitcoin as an investment is a perfect option to choose because it will grow, its definitely better to invest money into it and not hold your fiat
Activity: 504

Activity: 394
Investing is now good but saving also, I would combine this and save/invest into the bitcoin to gain more profit later and also save for any accidentals that can occur.
I really think this would be a good plan to be honest.
In reality people are only focusing in savings, actually savings is good and we need to divide our savings in different purpose and always consider that we need to set aside a fund for investing from our savings because that is the only way we can grow our funds in the future.
I think taking risk in building a business is a good way to grow your save coins too. I just dont know what kind of business will progress and best suits our developing technology in the future.
it depends on what business you build i think, in my opinion it is better to just save money and that would be it
Activity: 840
Investing is now good but saving also, I would combine this and save/invest into the bitcoin to gain more profit later and also save for any accidentals that can occur.
In reality people are only focusing in savings, actually savings is good and we need to divide our savings in different purpose and always consider that we need to set aside a fund for investing from our savings because that is the only way we can grow our funds in the future.
I think taking risk in building a business is a good way to grow your save coins too. I just dont know what kind of business will progress and best suits our developing technology in the future.

Investing money in business can be helpful as you will work really hard to earn more money as you know whatever efforts you make it will directly contribute to your profits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again.

There is no way to tell wether the price will rise again or not, in fact the price has been keep on dropping and goes back up. This is the effect of the halving hype and sooner or later once we reach halving, the price could be going down sharply therefore dont tell something that you are not certain about

Many Bitcoin users believes that after halving price will go up. I also believe that the price will go up. Now going back to the topic if you have money better to buy it Bitcoin and just keep it in your Bitcoin wallet, It is the same as saving your money in the bank. But in this case you can profit more in the long run if you can wait for a period of time. Goodluck

Bitcoin could be considered as the best investment currently , what I actually mean as the best is that the return of investment is quite high compare to the other investment out there and you can literally 'save' your money in bitcoin however it is definitely not the 'safest' investment compare to gold

Its not the safest but at this stage we can afford to take that extra risk to earn best profits at the halving and that profits we can invest in gold later on.

As an investor, risk not what in their dictionary. There is no point in taking huge risk if there is much safer investment out there which makes alot of people choose gold over bitcoin in term of investment however if someone is looking to secure their money then bitcoin is definitely the option to do so
Activity: 952
Activity: 476
Activity: 448
Some its wise to invest considering its halving year

In my eyes its not wise because the price is now already pretty high and due to that if you are investing now you can also easily lose profit without any doubts.
yeah probably quite risky if you buy bitcoin at such a high price today because I'm sure a lot of people are afraid because the price down is very likely to occur. I think if the price of bitcoin down like yesterday you have to dare to buy. because it is the time to buy
I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again. if you're in doubt about it, a good option is to invest bitcoin do you have because then you could be making bitcoin you got more.

Yes, that's why I'd save it as well and not keep it around, buy as much as i can till the price is low.

investing is the best for the future, and if you invest in bitcoin it can add more value to your money (if of course the value climbs up)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
For me i think Investing now is better because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount and due to this fact investing is better.
If you invest now it will cost you some bucks but you will get nice profits for it.
Jump to: