Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 450. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again.

There is no way to tell wether the price will rise again or not, in fact the price has been keep on dropping and goes back up. This is the effect of the halving hype and sooner or later once we reach halving, the price could be going down sharply therefore dont tell something that you are not certain about

Many Bitcoin users believes that after halving price will go up. I also believe that the price will go up. Now going back to the topic if you have money better to buy it Bitcoin and just keep it in your Bitcoin wallet, It is the same as saving your money in the bank. But in this case you can profit more in the long run if you can wait for a period of time. Goodluck

Bitcoin could be considered as the best investment currently , what I actually mean as the best is that the return of investment is quite high compare to the other investment out there and you can literally 'save' your money in bitcoin however it is definitely not the 'safest' investment compare to gold

Its not the safest but at this stage we can afford to take that extra risk to earn best profits at the halving and that profits we can invest in gold later on.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

There is no way to tell wether the price will rise again or not, in fact the price has been keep on dropping and goes back up. This is the effect of the halving hype and sooner or later once we reach halving, the price could be going down sharply therefore dont tell something that you are not certain about

Many Bitcoin users believes that after halving price will go up. I also believe that the price will go up. Now going back to the topic if you have money better to buy it Bitcoin and just keep it in your Bitcoin wallet, It is the same as saving your money in the bank. But in this case you can profit more in the long run if you can wait for a period of time. Goodluck

Bitcoin could be considered as the best investment currently , what I actually mean as the best is that the return of investment is quite high compare to the other investment out there and you can literally 'save' your money in bitcoin however it is definitely not the 'safest' investment compare to gold
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Some its wise to invest considering its halving year

In my eyes its not wise because the price is now already pretty high and due to that if you are investing now you can also easily lose profit without any doubts.

It is a part of business you can loose profit or gain profit and the price is pretty good now if we can invest in a good place then we get a good profit Isn't?
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I guess the good option is to invest your money at the right place from where you can get profit.. !!  IF you invest your money then your money will increasing and you have a good amount of money..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1218

In my eyes its not wise because the price is now already pretty high and due to that if you are investing now you can also easily lose profit without any doubts.
yeah probably quite risky if you buy bitcoin at such a high price today because I'm sure a lot of people are afraid because the price down is very likely to occur. I think if the price of bitcoin down like yesterday you have to dare to buy. because it is the time to buy
I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again. if you're in doubt about it, a good option is to invest bitcoin do you have because then you could be making bitcoin you got more.
Cannot afford to trust online investments nowadays, as its really difficult to find trustworthy sites, if I have to invest then I will invest in trading sites, as those are trusted sites for bitcoin trading.

You can literally 'invest' in a trading sites, there isnt one site that allow you to 'invest' on them and Trading is not an investment, trading is more or less the same with gambling however in trading there isnt anything like house edge which makes this as a game of chance rather than game of luck .

I agree, in trading you have an option to reduce the so called "risk" by doing your "homework".  Having strategic planning and research can lessen the risk of losing in trades in a certain degree. But if you really want to lessen the risk of getting scammed, why not put up a local store yourself and accept bitcoin with it Cheesy  That way, you are certain that you can see all things happening infront of your eyes.

Indeed however the risk stays the same no matter what. Some people just put their money on bitcoinand leave it as it is, open it up once the price got into X amount of USD then sell it for some profit while others make living through short term trading, it is considered as one of the best investment currently

I have always felt that holding too long can never be profitable, you need to play with your coins in short term as price fluctuations will allow you to make regular profits.

Some people just dont have the time to trade, some people prefer to save it up and sell it when the price has been quite high instead of taking fraction of pofit percentage each time, it is a waste of time for some people. The price has been around 70 + % increase since a months ago btw and that is a good profit if you are holding it up months ago
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

yeah probably quite risky if you buy bitcoin at such a high price today because I'm sure a lot of people are afraid because the price down is very likely to occur. I think if the price of bitcoin down like yesterday you have to dare to buy. because it is the time to buy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Cannot afford to trust online investments nowadays, as its really difficult to find trustworthy sites, if I have to invest then I will invest in trading sites, as those are trusted sites for bitcoin trading.

You can literally 'invest' in a trading sites, there isnt one site that allow you to 'invest' on them and Trading is not an investment, trading is more or less the same with gambling however in trading there isnt anything like house edge which makes this as a game of chance rather than game of luck .

I agree, in trading you have an option to reduce the so called "risk" by doing your "homework".  Having strategic planning and research can lessen the risk of losing in trades in a certain degree. But if you really want to lessen the risk of getting scammed, why not put up a local store yourself and accept bitcoin with it Cheesy  That way, you are certain that you can see all things happening infront of your eyes.

Indeed however the risk stays the same no matter what. Some people just put their money on bitcoinand leave it as it is, open it up once the price got into X amount of USD then sell it for some profit while others make living through short term trading, it is considered as one of the best investment currently

I have always felt that holding too long can never be profitable, you need to play with your coins in short term as price fluctuations will allow you to make regular profits.

Nah holding onto btc provides a lot of profit in the long run you just have to be smart and decide when btc is at a good price for you and do not be unrealistic so figure out what price you like and stick to it. Save your btc for a higher price instead of investing it and you'll be happier in the LONG run but short term i do like to invest here and there to make a quick buck.

That's what he is trying to say that its always good to earn profits on regular basis instead of holding  it too long as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in future.

I guess but you do have to stick to a firm belief of what you want, you cannot go off of your own path that you have made, set a goal and once you reach that goal, cash out do not get greedy because the greedier you get the more money you lose in the end

Hope this helps you guys out a lot.
Activity: 812

Nah holding onto btc provides a lot of profit in the long run you just have to be smart and decide when btc is at a good price for you and do not be unrealistic so figure out what price you like and stick to it. Save your btc for a higher price instead of investing it and you'll be happier in the LONG run but short term i do like to invest here and there to make a quick buck.

That's what he is trying to say that its always good to earn profits on regular basis instead of holding  it too long as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in future.
Activity: 574

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 798
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Save your money and investing are two good things, but if you do not need the money now, I advice you to invest in something profitable.
With Bitcoin, you can save your money and invest at the same time, since the price of Bitcoin change much.

Like in what kind of investment that something profitable? Are you talking on a deal with fiat here or in bitcoin?

Well you need money that's why you invest. Smiley Much better if the term is, if people like to maximize their earnings, they can go for an investment whether on real life or online.

I agree, most investments sites nowadays have always the same motive whether they operate for a long time or not. Their only motive is to take money from people. While trading sites are much safer rather than online investment sites like hyips or ponzis. Trading has less risk also to earn bitcoin.

There are many scammers on this forum too who are involved in saying that they can help you in earning specific amount of bitcoin on daily basis, and if that would be a reality then no one would prefer to share those techniques to anyone.
Activity: 700
Save your money and investing are two good things, but if you do not need the money now, I advice you to invest in something profitable.
With Bitcoin, you can save your money and invest at the same time, since the price of Bitcoin change much.

Like in what kind of investment that something profitable? Are you talking on a deal with fiat here or in bitcoin?

Well you need money that's why you invest. Smiley Much better if the term is, if people like to maximize their earnings, they can go for an investment whether on real life or online.

I agree, most investments sites nowadays have always the same motive whether they operate for a long time or not. Their only motive is to take money from people. While trading sites are much safer rather than online investment sites like hyips or ponzis. Trading has less risk also to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Jump to: