Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 452. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If you things this invest realy can make better your money, may you should it. but if you things no chance for invest, i things you must hold it cause bitcoin will be soon rising  Grin

If you have already made an investment in bitcoin in the past, then the best thing you can do is to hold it till the halving, as price is getting higher again, so you can earn best profits at that time.

Holding is now the best thing you can do so you are right about it, if you already have a nice amount of bitcoins you should just simply hold your bitcoins for the price increasing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
look at bitcoin today, i think save some money is fiat is not bad idea. if bitcoin price fail like today we can buying a ton bitcoin with our fiat money, then we can hold it for higher price.

Agree. These days would be best to invest money into Bitcoin while prices are this low as I think it will climb up again once the halving event comes. Each day, we become closer to achieving this so I think that Bitcoin will be much more valuable than what it is right now. With this to happen, I'd expect for BTC price to reach at least $1000 by the end of this year.  It will be a very profitable journey in the long run.  Grin

well. bitcoin price is still not that cheap that we can buy tons of bitcoin with our money. last month bticoin was unders 400$ and this month it is in 600$ so don't expect so much from bitcoin to drop the price.
I think If I had some bitcoin I would definitely hold them. as you said we are expecting very good price increase at the time of halving.. this is the time of hold. not invest

If you believe that price will go higher then you should buy some coins even now, no doubt you won't earn profits if you have bought at $400, but still you can expect good profits at halving even if you buy at current price.
Savings in terms of investment is better than saving only in your wallet.
For me bitcoin is one of the best investment that will gives you a high profit in your future.
We are looking forward for the incoming halving that will touch $1000/BTC and that will be good for our kept bitcoin.

I think halving would not happen again many people are slling their coin that wht we can see price crashing so by that its not really advisable to save for now because we wight lose money for it since the value has continuesly go lower down and thats why it is about time to invest because surely investment platform for now is so much alive since people are not holding their coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
If you things this invest realy can make better your money, may you should it. but if you things no chance for invest, i things you must hold it cause bitcoin will be soon rising  Grin

If you have already made an investment in bitcoin in the past, then the best thing you can do is to hold it till the halving, as price is getting higher again, so you can earn best profits at that time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
look at bitcoin today, i think save some money is fiat is not bad idea. if bitcoin price fail like today we can buying a ton bitcoin with our fiat money, then we can hold it for higher price.

Agree. These days would be best to invest money into Bitcoin while prices are this low as I think it will climb up again once the halving event comes. Each day, we become closer to achieving this so I think that Bitcoin will be much more valuable than what it is right now. With this to happen, I'd expect for BTC price to reach at least $1000 by the end of this year.  It will be a very profitable journey in the long run.  Grin

well. bitcoin price is still not that cheap that we can buy tons of bitcoin with our money. last month bticoin was unders 400$ and this month it is in 600$ so don't expect so much from bitcoin to drop the price.
I think If I had some bitcoin I would definitely hold them. as you said we are expecting very good price increase at the time of halving.. this is the time of hold. not invest

If you believe that price will go higher then you should buy some coins even now, no doubt you won't earn profits if you have bought at $400, but still you can expect good profits at halving even if you buy at current price.
Savings in terms of investment is better than saving only in your wallet.
For me bitcoin is one of the best investment that will gives you a high profit in your future.
We are looking forward for the incoming halving that will touch $1000/BTC and that will be good for our kept bitcoin.
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Activity: 798

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Predictions of Bitcoin price after halving are up to $3000.. Personally i don't expect even $1000 in next 3 months, but i think that this moment ($600) is the last one to buy Bitcoin cheap.
Just don't forget that Bitcoin is just experiment without control.. Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 502

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

Yeah, but for now i'm worries roller coasters, i'm sell panic then bitcoin going rising. this will be make me crazy for now moment. but i'm agree with you  Grin
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

I think it already started to climb today, I hope you guys were able to buy bitcoins when it was really down because I did. I have put some of my savings to bitcoins because I believe that the price will rise again in a short period of time and will remain stable after the halving.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 294
You need to save money so ever if ever you need a money you dont need to worry because you already know that you have your savings especially in case of emergency . And of course you should invest some of your money in able to earn an additional or extra profit maybe theres a risk if you invest in gold or bitcoin but not so risky i guess .
Maybe saving money is fine if you save maybe 10% of what you have but investing money seems always much better when you find a low risk investment.

I prefer to have a 50/50 relationship with my money, save 50% invest the other 50% because most of the time im happy with my investment but othertimes its just a complete fail, so i really split it to where i cant cry over my losses.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
You need to save money so ever if ever you need a money you dont need to worry because you already know that you have your savings especially in case of emergency . And of course you should invest some of your money in able to earn an additional or extra profit maybe theres a risk if you invest in gold or bitcoin but not so risky i guess .
Maybe saving money is fine if you save maybe 10% of what you have but investing money seems always much better when you find a low risk investment.
Activity: 812
maybe this time, a very good idea to invest bitcoin what you have. haga currently being down, maybe this is your chance to make your bitcoin becomes more so when the bitcoin prices rise, you could sell
The best thing you can do at a moment is to invest in bitcoin, as price seems to be low now, so buy as much as you can and sell when price is high at the time of halving.
yeah i think investing into bitcoin would allow a lot of people to earn a lot of money in a very short period of time because the price is definitely going to grow really soon

its better to invest into bitcoin and then save all the bitcoins in order to benefit the most because the price is surely going to grow, i hope that one day it will make us all rich people

Not sure what will be the price in future but price will surely rise at the time of halving, so I will choose to invest in bitcoin to earn good returns in short duration.
Activity: 504
maybe this time, a very good idea to invest bitcoin what you have. haga currently being down, maybe this is your chance to make your bitcoin becomes more so when the bitcoin prices rise, you could sell
The best thing you can do at a moment is to invest in bitcoin, as price seems to be low now, so buy as much as you can and sell when price is high at the time of halving.
yeah i think investing into bitcoin would allow a lot of people to earn a lot of money in a very short period of time because the price is definitely going to grow really soon

its better to invest into bitcoin and then save all the bitcoins in order to benefit the most because the price is surely going to grow, i hope that one day it will make us all rich people
Activity: 532
I think if you currently store fiat. not recommended to store but choosing investments in bitcoin will be better because bitcoin prices down. it will be a good opportunity because you can buy bitcoin at a low price. I believe the price could go back up
Activity: 952
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Activity: 574
Definitely save right now since the fact of the matter is that btc is going to shoot up eventually and you will def profit more if you wait longer, but if you need the money of course spend it now just to have the funds.
Activity: 952
Today is a good time to buy in my opinion, the price is falling down and with our money now we can buy a good number of bitcoins to save in the future. I myself is taking a risk once again because I will buy some from my savings, I just can't resist this temptation because I know the price will rise soon.
when the price was $670, more precisely it was yesterday. many people said the right time to buy, but now the price continue to fall, and said again a great time to buy. if I see the trend continue to decline, it is better to wait to go down further.
If you have any plan to buy then I think you should wait for few more days, as price can go even lower by the end of this month, and will start rising closer to halving.
Definitely, observe the price very well because it will still fall back hard but since the halving is coming that would guarantee for us to see the price rising again. I hope some people here would see this price falling an opportunity to buy more.
Jump to: