Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 516. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
if you are not sure how investments work or not sure which to invest, its better to just save your money. This way you won't get much headache when something happen.
A lot of times, if you are just new to investing whether it be project of some coin you thought you'd gain, you're going to fail.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Bad idea just saving money better to make it balanced, balace in all things and you will be rich. I think investing is the same as saving but anyway better to split your money.

we need to invest and we also need to save money. everything can happen with investments, so we still have a reserve if we save money.

Invest your money in bitcoin now, and enjoy profits very soon, I prefer to invest as price of bitcoin is going up and it will be much higher at the time of halving.

of course I had to invest by buying and holding. I do not want to miss a moment of this halving. This year there will probably be a surprise price Grin
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Its better than to save money than investing it. Because when you save it your money will safe. But if you invest it you can risk your money theres a possible that your money can scam.

that's why all rich people save instead of investing.

oh wait, they don't.

I think its depend on your decision, it turn you to get scam if you dont properly do research on what program you wish to join i think there no problem if you want to invest your money because it can multiply your money easily on short period of time but saving is excellent for now because price is rising daily and by that you can earn big money for this halving event approaches. And that is what people doing right now they save their btc and hoping they can earn in this event.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Its better than to save money than investing it. Because when you save it your money will safe. But if you invest it you can risk your money theres a possible that your money can scam.

that's why all rich people save instead of investing.

oh wait, they don't.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If you are investing online your money is at risk, If bank then it has more less risk than online, But it is better to save your money on your own, But if you want to invest you should take the risk, Invest what you can afford to lose
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If you invest there is a bigger chance you will earn something. Saving however is security. I prefer both so i do both. Remember there are plenty of low risk, low profit investment opportunities. So no, there is not always losing involved when you invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
invest is very good for you because your fund will continue to grow

Right now save is better for few more months, if you wish to get some good profit rather than getting some interest for the invested bitcoin.
I also think that it would be better save some bitcoins right now because if you do you can make a lot more money in my opinion.
The halving will help us without any doubts to do this.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Right now save is better for few more months, if you wish to get some good profit rather than getting some interest for the invested bitcoin.
Activity: 326
If you want to earn some money with Bitcoin than it would be better if you are making an investment because than you can have also more profit later because it will also rise soon.
But the bad thing is that you never for sure if that is going to happen  so you have to also take some risks.
Activity: 350
it's the way you look at this point. It is better to save money if you want to buy something that's expensive
or just save money for later to have a backup. But if you have allot of money
you can invest it in all kind of things to earn some money that you maybe can save win win.

Activity: 532
I think you will most likely be better off if you invest right now you can also see the price has been raised so buying now would be good before the price is going to a higher amount.
There is just such a good chance that the bitcoin will go to a higher amount very soon.
I was quite impressed prices could rise quickly after I bought at the price of $ 430 some time ago. may be a little profit if I sell it now. because I just bought some bitcoin only. investment in bitocin quite easy. You just waiting for prices to rise if it waited a long time you can put profiles on investment Cheesy
Activity: 326
It is better to make an investment now because as you can see now you see that the value is getting more worth slowly so you have to be fast to make an investment if you want.
The only thing is that you never know what will happen with Bitcoin itself and that would be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Investing is good but saving some money for a rainy day is good to. So try to split your funds
A part should go to investments, the other part to a saving fund.
In the presence of bitcoin why we need to split our funds, converting our money to bitcoin is both for us, like it is investment and also saving our money, with bitcoin our money iis in our wallet and also increasing with the time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Bad idea just saving money better to make it balanced, balace in all things and you will be rich. I think investing is the same as saving but anyway better to split your money.

we need to invest and we also need to save money. everything can happen with investments, so we still have a reserve if we save money.

Invest your money in bitcoin now, and enjoy profits very soon, I prefer to invest as price of bitcoin is going up and it will be much higher at the time of halving.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Thats a very stupid thing because you fund is not growing unless what you invest in is growing as well. Most of the time, the value of your investment will be bigger however not everytime it will be so, some time it could be getting lower as well and that is the moment when you lose your funds

I dont think investing money is stupid thing to do, but if he invest in hyips and hoping to earn money their well i can say that that is stupid but if you try to invest it in trading well you can grow your money their and rest of your earnings will go to savings by that you can continue grow and multiply your miney day by day although its risky but if you do  proper research with your desired coin to buy well risk wekk be lessen. And thats why it better to invest your money now and save the earnnings.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Thats a very stupid thing because you fund is not growing unless what you invest in is growing as well. Most of the time, the value of your investment will be bigger however not everytime it will be so, some time it could be getting lower as well and that is the moment when you lose your funds
Activity: 546
Activity: 714

That will also depend on your time frame. We should ask ourselves what are our goals in the next 5-10 years. I used to make my own statement of assets and liabilities to track my progression. I did that on a quarterly basis. I was successful at first, but then the expenses kept filing, while my income hardly increased. Setting your priorities and setting aside money for savings and investments, while keeping your mind on your goals will help.
Jump to: