Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 564. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think its better to invest right now, if you think about the future the bitcoin has it would be stupid to save money right now.
You can make big time profit right now when the halving has been done.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I chose to invest because our money
will grow

I will agree on this but we have to be careful choosing an investment program we are going to invest with. Scam programs are everywhere on the internet right now. Roll Eyes If you want to be safe, then just save it

Totally Agree, very difficult to find any genuine investment program, as it is really difficult to trust anyone, as even when you invest your physical money, there are chances of getting cheated, so when it comes to make online investment, we need to very careful.
Both are very good. You never know what will happen later in the future, and that is bad. Saving money is very good.
And invest is also very good. So you can make more money later if you made a good investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I would choose to invest my money in bitcoins at present as I think that is the smart investment to make, the price fluctuation will allow me to make some good profits in a quick time.
investing for the short term or can be called trading. if you already know the rhythm of fluctuations in bitcoin. is not just about "buy when low, sell high when" you will be very easy to get profit
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would choose to invest my money in bitcoins at present as I think that is the smart investment to make, the price fluctuation will allow me to make some good profits in a quick time.

Indeed investing in bitcoin or in safe bitcoin investments is a great idea, especially if it can make 1-2% weekly.
Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
i am currently saving my money and my plan here (by no means is this perfect for anyone but it works for me) is to pretty much value everything at a higher cost then it is. and calculate ahead to what obvious bills are. (phone rent etc.) and take your net income minus obvious factors and overestimate what you will need on food gas or unforeseen. then with the everything leftover or rather x take it cut it into thirds 1/3x goes to "safe investments" such as precious metals, cd's from the bank, or high ROI accounts. put 1/3x into risky investments and play the stock market. (btc, company stocks) look for high return rates << and finally put the remaining 1/3x into a safe account, secure bank account, physical safe, etc. and do not touch the money except for dire circumstances. a year of this and you'll have long term investments providing large income. high risk investments providing larger income. and a large safe account for expensive purchases.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
the price fluctuation will allow me to make some good profits in a quick time.

Only if you are infront of your PC for almost 24/7 and is aware of the price massive swing, if you are not aware of it then probably you wouldnt know if the price has fluctuate and you might suffer some lost instead profit so investing btc in long term is definitely better than short term trading
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

That is good, but you need a strong heart when you are into trading or investments, it is profitable, just needs a better judgement on when to buy and when to sell your coins...  Smiley
Activity: 182
Activity: 778
for me the real passive income is saving your money, you save your money now, you can save $100-$500/month then use your saving for passive income in your day of retirement  Roll Eyes

The time when you get into your retirement day, the value of your money will be 10 % less atleast. Assuming that the inflation rate is on average of 5 % per year and if you save for 25 years until your retirement day then you could be able to do the calculation of your own on how less valuable your money will be at that time so saving is definitely not your best bet to retire

so should i save my money at bitcoin..? for long time..?, Im trust bitcoin can survive but no body can give you guarantee bitcoin price will be stable at high price (arround $1000). I think save your money for a day or retirement Is best option, we know inflation rate per year is very high but I will save my money in fiat for support my goverment.

and NO body know maybe in future my fiat money can goes up to +200%  Roll Eyes

We all know bitcoin has potencial,but in the same hand we know it can die atleast all should know it can loose value till it be called and stay dead.The thing is withing 25 years saving without moove those money you will double or get a huge interest even with the inflation taking a part of it.Bitcoin should be handled as short and medium investment,taking the much profit as you can ,because its huge potencial can become a huge nightmare.
Bitcoin does obviously have the potential to crash and burn, but as we've been seeing, there is a very dedicated group of investors behind it who intend on keeping the price above $400. It slipped below $400 a bit yesterday, but it is already back to $410 on average. This is a 15-$20 reocervy from the dump yesterday.

And ETH is already going down, so we might see the price go back up a bit still.

Well yes bitcoin is still the major crypto currency.
The rise of ETH is good, but we all know there is a pump going on causing this. Right now Bitcoin is still the number 1 coin to invest in.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
for me the real passive income is saving your money, you save your money now, you can save $100-$500/month then use your saving for passive income in your day of retirement  Roll Eyes

The time when you get into your retirement day, the value of your money will be 10 % less atleast. Assuming that the inflation rate is on average of 5 % per year and if you save for 25 years until your retirement day then you could be able to do the calculation of your own on how less valuable your money will be at that time so saving is definitely not your best bet to retire

so should i save my money at bitcoin..? for long time..?, Im trust bitcoin can survive but no body can give you guarantee bitcoin price will be stable at high price (arround $1000). I think save your money for a day or retirement Is best option, we know inflation rate per year is very high but I will save my money in fiat for support my goverment.

and NO body know maybe in future my fiat money can goes up to +200%  Roll Eyes

We all know bitcoin has potencial,but in the same hand we know it can die atleast all should know it can loose value till it be called and stay dead.The thing is withing 25 years saving without moove those money you will double or get a huge interest even with the inflation taking a part of it.Bitcoin should be handled as short and medium investment,taking the much profit as you can ,because its huge potencial can become a huge nightmare.
Bitcoin does obviously have the potential to crash and burn, but as we've been seeing, there is a very dedicated group of investors behind it who intend on keeping the price above $400. It slipped below $400 a bit yesterday, but it is already back to $410 on average. This is a 15-$20 reocervy from the dump yesterday.

And ETH is already going down, so we might see the price go back up a bit still.
Activity: 476

Activity: 532
will grow

I will agree on this but we have to be careful choosing an investment program we are going to invest with. Scam programs are everywhere on the internet right now. Roll Eyes If you want to be safe, then just save it
if you want to find a reputable and reliable investment. it was very difficult. I know it only happened on gambling sites. they will not cheat. but of course, you can defeat on your investment. when one player wins on their gambling sites
Activity: 210
I would choose to save my some money in banks in the form of fixed deposits and invest a part of it in bitcoins, if bitcoin does good in future then it would be a win win situation for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

will grow

Totally Agree, very difficult to find any genuine investment program, as it is really difficult to trust anyone, as even when you invest your physical money, there are chances of getting cheated, so when it comes to make online investment, we need to very careful.
Activity: 434
I think its better to invest these days because of the halving that is coming this year, its a very good sign that is coming.
The halving will let the price jump for sure so that a pretty good sign if you ask me.

Yes, I think if we invest now in bitcoins, then we can get some good returns in short time, as you can earn good profits in just 4 months, no other investment can give you this fast returns.

It's better to save first and then investment. Because for investments you need funds and you can hold funds only if u save at the primary stage. And look for safe investments even if its not giving best returns but atleast you can earn some returns.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
will grow

Activity: 462
This is just a really stupid question. What do you think OP? It is a really obvious answer so you should be able to answer it yourself.

This forum exists for people to share ideas. If you consider it a stupid idea then you should not even comment in a ' stupid topic'

It's really pathetic some people think they are better. Everybody should be treated equal.
And yes towards the question it's always better to diversify your investments. So keep some in a savings account and use the rest for safe investments.
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
This is just a really stupid question. What do you think OP? It is a really obvious answer so you should be able to answer it yourself.

This forum exists for people to share ideas. If you consider it a stupid idea then you should not even comment in a ' stupid topic'
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Jump to: