Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 566. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
holding physical gold, silver and other metals such as platinum or copper would definitely hold some value if you don’t trust the banks.

this is really a good idea but it won't successfully work in our place, we will be living on a dangerous life once someone knows we hold such precious metals. we will become the criminals apple of their eye Grin
Activity: 420
It's time to invest on bitcoin now. The price of bitcoin is really fall now, better invest now because i think the price will increase soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Its better to invest your money on banks,some banks offer investment on their banks...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I don't to invest because there is a risk to lose your money and I don't want to my hard earned money so I choose to save my money, but if you know the consequences in investing and you got experiences on it then go for it.
yeah I think really say. do not impose yourself to follow others people to invest your bitcoin, if you're afraid of the risk of losing money. certainly store is the right choice. and if you already have a steady income. I suggested to still save your money mate

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Is it better to save money or invest it?

You can only see "after" if saving or investing was better...

So far...all people who have invested in my 100 days plan have seen after 100 days that they have done the best choice.

Activity: 658
if i were you i will invest my money and SAVE. because the money you invested will earn interests and save the interests. but there is a chance you will the money you invested will gone (e.g scam or bankrupt) it's your choice to invest or save it.
profits from interest or dividends is not as big as you think. if you want to earn for more profit. better investing not save. you can find for an investment that is far from a scam that is not so risky. look for sites that are reputable and reliable is a good choice
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
holding physical gold, silver and other metals such as platinum or copper would definitely hold some value if you don’t trust the banks.

are you have safety place to save your gold, metal etc.
i think you need bank to safe your gold at safety box Roll Eyes

dont we all have i place for this or not
But for me bestvway is save 20 invest 20 spend the rest
Activity: 700
Merit: 501

are you have safety place to save your gold, metal etc.
i think you need bank to safe your gold at safety box Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
if i were you i will invest my money and SAVE. because the money you invested will earn interests and save the interests. but there is a chance you will the money you invested will gone (e.g scam or bankrupt) it's your choice to invest or save it.
Activity: 518
before you choose one of them, or maybe you will choose both of them , you should have "plan" .
what your plan ? growing your money ? or you have a dream? maybe you want to buy ew PS4 , after it you can choose the best choice
the best option is to choose both. if one day you lose all your money in the investment, you still have savings. so of course both must be balanced.

the problem is Not all people have money to save and invest at same time, some people choose only save and choose only saving.
people save his money because he know the risk about invest and he don't want lose his money, and who chose invest his money because he sure, he can growing his money

yes true not everyone doing it. but I only give good advice. that by the way it, they at least have a backup in case something bad in the future.
I think people have thought about this, respectively. do not push yourself to invest if you're afraid to lose. although you have a lot of money. You should ask your conscience
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I don't to invest because there is a risk to lose your money and I don't want to my hard earned money so I choose to save my money, but if you know the consequences in investing and you got experiences on it then go for it.

DOnt you realize that you could always lose your money even if you save it for years as well? there are always risk to everything in this fragile world and you cant deny it, you are living in a fantasy world if you think that saving has no risk at all. There are countless of risk however the most common would be that the bank was seized and the inflation rate increase
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
before you choose one of them, or maybe you will choose both of them , you should have "plan" .
what your plan ? growing your money ? or you have a dream? maybe you want to buy ew PS4 , after it you can choose the best choice
the best option is to choose both. if one day you lose all your money in the investment, you still have savings. so of course both must be balanced.

the problem is Not all people have money to save and invest at same time, some people choose only save and choose only saving.
people save his money because he know the risk about invest and he don't want lose his money, and who chose invest his money because he sure, he can growing his money

yes true not everyone doing it. but I only give good advice. that by the way it, they at least have a backup in case something bad in the future.

Exactly just like me I don't to invest because there is a risk to lose your money and I don't want to my hard earned money so I choose to save my money, but if you know the consequences in investing and you got experiences on it then go for it.
Activity: 322

Offcourse we should invest but saving a little for future insecurities is always good.
That's why most of my money goes to investments and a part to savings.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Activity: 644
and who chose invest his money because he sure, he can growing his money

You are definitely wrong about this because people dont know what they are doing when they invest their money as it is all part of taking risk. Without taking any risk then there wont be any gain at all, they could get huge or they could suffer and lost everything, thats the risk of investing and it is not about solely getting profit only

people must have to invest their money to there only, where they have some experience and knowledge and they know better how to do that business. after that there will be a sure that they will be benefited with that investment.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
and who chose invest his money because he sure, he can growing his money

You are definitely wrong about this because people dont know what they are doing when they invest their money as it is all part of taking risk. Without taking any risk then there wont be any gain at all, they could get huge or they could suffer and lost everything, thats the risk of investing and it is not about solely getting profit only
Activity: 308
The best thing is to do them both. Saving money is always good and so you dont lose money and that is good.
But without investment you wont get money so you need also make an investment. So both are very good to do.
Activity: 518
Saving should be given preference rather than investment. Investment help you achieve long term goals. Saving can be used for regular needs. So based on our targeted goal we need to make our investment as well saving.
there is no other choice but to do both. while we can benefit by doing both and do not incur losses. why not invest and save? yet there are no side effects
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

Jump to: