Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 565. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think its better to invest these days because of the halving that is coming this year, its a very good sign that is coming.
The halving will let the price jump for sure so that a pretty good sign if you ask me.

Yes, I think if we invest now in bitcoins, then we can get some good returns in short time, as you can earn good profits in just 4 months, no other investment can give you this fast returns.
Activity: 224
I think its better to invest these days because of the halving that is coming this year, its a very good sign that is coming.
The halving will let the price jump for sure so that a pretty good sign if you ask me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
All your options are good OP, you just need to think which of it would make you sleep at night without worrying.. but first, you have to consider the amount of money that you have, if it is a big amount, then I suggest that you keep it in bank for sometime while you are still thinking what to do with it,

I think real estate is the best investment...
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Save money and invest them. Let the money work for you!
yeah investment can help us to increase revenue. you do not need to work in order to earn a living. well his name investment.
but you need a reliable place to put your money

Yeah, but its really difficult to find a reliable place to put your money, as when it comes to investing into financial products, nothing is guaranteed in long run, so you need to think very smartly where to invest your money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
yeah investment can help us to increase revenue. you do not need to work in order to earn a living. well his name investment.
but you need a reliable place to put your money
Activity: 784
I chose to invest because our money
will grow

Agreed with you, investment is always better if you want to see your money growing and if you just keep saving then its like a dead money if they have no use. But be careful while making an investment, wrong investment can be resulted into the loss also.
Activity: 199
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
because investment is used for passive income. That's why many people invest and rather than save money, which will only be charged the tax. agree with you

People's paradigma is totally wrong about this. Investment is just income and that is all, not passive income. There isnt anything sort of passive income, just because you are not earning it by wroking hard to get it then that doesnt mean it is passive income. As long as it gives you money for your living than thats an income

for me the real passive income is saving your money, you save your money now, you can save $100-$500/month then use your saving for passive income in your day of retirement  Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
because investment is used for passive income. That's why many people invest and rather than save money, which will only be charged the tax. agree with you

People's paradigma is totally wrong about this. Investment is just income and that is all, not passive income. There isnt anything sort of passive income, just because you are not earning it by wroking hard to get it then that doesnt mean it is passive income. As long as it gives you money for your living than thats an income
Activity: 420
Why invest? That's a bad idea. It could only get you to be rich. And you don't want that, do you?
Why invest? That's a bad idea. It could only get you to be rich. And you don't want that, do you?

Most people invest because they want their money to work for them. If you save all your money then you will lose money since in some countries
there is negative interest  + your money is being taxed.
Activity: 546
I chose to invest because our money will grow
Activity: 378
This is just a really stupid question. What do you think OP? It is a really obvious answer so you should be able to answer it yourself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
We need to be very cautious before every money decision mate. I think it is better to save a sufficient capital in safe ways, and only risk the money that you can afford to lose in high risk investments, like trading or other type of speculative options.
Activity: 322
It's because they are haters and bored. Spreading false information to mislead people is really sad. Those people are a waste of time.
So make sure to ignore them.
Activity: 714
SkyFall

Most people invest because they want their money to work for them. If you save all your money then you will lose money since in some countries
there is negative interest  + your money is being taxed.
Activity: 378
Activity: 350
I make sure to do a little bit of both. Use some money for investments in stocks. And for bitcoin.
Then a stash of 20% of my money for savings on my bank account.

That's the best strategy. Try all but have something stashed aside for rainy days.

Correct whenever you got some expensie which are unpredicted you don't need to depend on a loan or something. I really hate the idea of going to a party and borrow money from them.
It's just not my style.

My parents learned me to save money. Therefore i make sure to save some of my money and invest the rest in for me safe investments.
It's best way to life a comfortable life.
Activity: 224
I make sure to do a little bit of both. Use some money for investments in stocks. And for bitcoin.

That's the best strategy. Try all but have something stashed aside for rainy days.

Correct whenever you got some expensie which are unpredicted you don't need to depend on a loan or something. I really hate the idea of going to a party and borrow money from them.
It's just not my style.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 350
Jump to: