Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 580. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 18, 2016, 07:31:32 PM
I think it is better to invest now. The value is now quite low.
But save money is also very good, I hope later that it will be more worth.

investing in bitcoin is the best possible investment. saving money as in putting money aside for when you need it is good. but saving money for gaining interest is not worth the time. on a normal savings account you only receive around 0.6-0.7% interest per year. on a higher level savings account you can get 2.5% per year, but then you can't withdraw your money for 4 years!! not a good deal.
bitcoin is have big potential to lose your money than you safe your money in bank but absolutely agree bitcoin is good investment if you smart to read where price will go up or down and it's time to buy or not. IMO, safe investment only in bank

Bitcoin is NOT an investment in itself ><

Bitcoin is just a way to store value! Investing in something means you're putting money in the hope of a regular or one time income that'll let you ROI. But in the meantime your money has to be used.

You have quite an old fashion way of thinking. I am sure that the majority of the people here will agree with the fact that buying Bitcoins is an investment.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
February 18, 2016, 05:08:50 PM
in fact whatever we call that's investment or savings. the point we will not put all the money for savings or investment. we need use money to buy anything you need in your life. who is not want get profit or ROI and the only safe investment in the world is only in bank.

For bitcoin, the best way is to save or hold the coins. It is very difficult to invest, too many scams around.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
February 18, 2016, 12:26:23 PM

investing in bitcoin is the best possible investment. saving money as in putting money aside for when you need it is good. but saving money for gaining interest is not worth the time. on a normal savings account you only receive around 0.6-0.7% interest per year. on a higher level savings account you can get 2.5% per year, but then you can't withdraw your money for 4 years!! not a good deal.
bitcoin is have big potential to lose your money than you safe your money in bank but absolutely agree bitcoin is good investment if you smart to read where price will go up or down and it's time to buy or not. IMO, safe investment only in bank

Bitcoin is just a way to store value! Investing in something means you're putting money in the hope of a regular or one time income that'll let you ROI. But in the meantime your money has to be used.
in fact whatever we call that's investment or savings. the point we will not put all the money for savings or investment. we need use money to buy anything you need in your life. who is not want get profit or ROI and the only safe investment in the world is only in bank.
Activity: 616
February 18, 2016, 09:09:14 AM
I think both are very good. If the invest is not doing well than you have always money for sure.
If you dont invest, than it is impossible to make some more money. So I think that both is the best option.
yeah but im still confuse about calculation. how about save 30% and 70% for invest i think can make big profit ?
Yes I think both are very good. I hope later that Bitcoin will be have a higher value later, so it is good now to invest.
If you invest now than you can have profit later. And if you save money too then you get a little bit money. So both are very good I think.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 18, 2016, 06:44:43 AM
I think both are very good. If the invest is not doing well than you have always money for sure.
If you dont invest, than it is impossible to make some more money. So I think that both is the best option.
yeah but im still confuse about calculation. how about save 30% and 70% for invest i think can make big profit ?
February 18, 2016, 05:46:47 AM

Yeah both will works well but to see current situation Bitcoin is better to save instead of investing on it.
Halving time gonna a come soon So it make big profit dude.
Currently many scam sites working here and chance of losing bitcoins is always on just because of this in my opinion keeping for some low profit is better then investing some time this can give some good profit

Same thoughts from me. It is too risky to invest the bitcoin. The bitcoin business is not regulated. We are not protected.
Activity: 812
February 17, 2016, 04:37:41 PM

Yeah both will works well but to see current situation Bitcoin is better to save instead of investing on it.
Currently many scam sites working here and chance of losing bitcoins is always on just because of this in my opinion keeping for some low profit is better then investing some time this can give some good profit
Activity: 434
February 17, 2016, 04:32:46 PM

Activity: 462
February 17, 2016, 03:31:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 17, 2016, 03:27:43 PM

The thing is, you need to be very careful on investing with bitcoins because frankly, there are not much "legit" investments considering that bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous in nature--people can run away with your own funds. You need to be very intelligent on holding your own money so that you won't lose it until the end.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
February 17, 2016, 02:13:13 PM

Activity: 778
February 17, 2016, 01:11:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 11:13:51 AM

Activity: 350
February 17, 2016, 11:11:40 AM
Depends on the amount in my opinion and how much risk to this investment you are ready to accept, Banks and Realestate investment is lower but with less risk, Bitcoin has potential but you can not predict it and it is a high risk investment.
It think both are very good. If you invest you can have more money later. And if you safe than you have also more money.
It depends on the value of Bitcoin at the time. I think it will be have a more value later in the future.
Activity: 252
February 17, 2016, 10:34:32 AM
Depends on the amount in my opinion and how much risk to this investment you are ready to accept, Banks and Realestate investment is lower but with less risk, Bitcoin has potential but you can not predict it and it is a high risk investment.
Activity: 1190
February 17, 2016, 08:39:38 AM
Its better to  invest right now, the bitcoin has a bright future a head so now is the time to buy them for sure.
Its a matter of time till the bitcoin will become more worth, the halving is also coming so.
Is it same Save bitcoin = invest bitcoin ?
because i always get profit by saving bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 17, 2016, 08:08:40 AM
Activity: 462
February 17, 2016, 05:53:42 AM
Its better to invest your money now because this is a good moment to buy them.
The price is middle low and the price will rise 100% after the halving is done so you should buy them now for sure.
February 17, 2016, 05:47:28 AM
both of them is best choice and you will find it on bitcoin.
save your money with buying bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rise, you can sell your bitcoin and you can take profit, you can save and invest your money at 1 place , 1 time, It's BTCitcoin

I think Bitcoin is the best place to store the value. I will try to buy as many as bitcoin as possible and hold them for longer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 16, 2016, 10:09:08 PM
both of them is best choice and you will find it on bitcoin.
save your money with buying bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rise, you can sell your bitcoin and you can take profit, you can save and invest your money at 1 place , 1 time, It's BTCitcoin
Jump to: