Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 584. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 13, 2016, 09:43:35 AM
It is always better to invest your money, especially if you are looking to earn more BTCBTC, personally I am investing right now and its really good so far. I don't wanna let my coins idle as we all know its value is fluctuating
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 13, 2016, 09:40:46 AM
Instill believe doing both is good. Invest in order to earn more and save just in case of any emergency. Furthermore, some investments are not guaranteed and you may lose some or all of it. In this case, the savings will become handy.
but I think. not wearing savings just for backup. if something happens in our investments, then the savings would be useful, I do not think it, the savings will not be rocover lose. better use the money 25% for investment. not too much
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 13, 2016, 09:25:08 AM
i think it is better to save money in order to avoid losing it to possible scammy investment websites, though thats just my opinion

It could probably happen... as we can see, many people are now greedy and they wanted to take advantage of those who who wants to earn.. saving money  if you are afraid to trust is a good choice..  Smiley
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 13, 2016, 09:21:54 AM
I'm not a good risk taker. I could cry and frustrated when my investment site to be a scam.
so anyone who can not accept it, it is better to save rather than investment

It depends on our opinion and skill as you said you are not a risk taker so saving is best for you but for people who are ready to take risk i think investing in multiple sector like bitcoin and gold will be best
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 13, 2016, 09:12:09 AM
i think it is better to save money in order to avoid losing it to possible scammy investment websites, though thats just my opinion
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
February 13, 2016, 07:12:00 AM
I'm not a good risk taker. I could cry and frustrated when my investment site to be a scam.

Most of the investment in this forum are just scams. The forum moderators do not identify the scams and it is up to us.
Activity: 490
February 13, 2016, 05:16:56 AM
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 13, 2016, 03:11:04 AM
Instill believe doing both is good. Invest in order to earn more and save just in case of any emergency. Furthermore, some investments are not guaranteed and you may lose some or all of it. In this case, the savings will become handy.
Activity: 658
February 13, 2016, 01:39:15 AM
I think majority of people cannot go for investment as the investment requires a capital at initial stage, and everyone cannot afford to invest, but its better to invest money in bitcoins as it doesn't require huge capital at initial stage.
nope. if you want to invest in bitcoin you should have much capital, at least you must buy some bitcoin, if you only buy 0.1 BTC only or etc, bitcoin prices rise, the profits will not be less pronounced
Activity: 182
February 12, 2016, 11:08:02 PM
I would prefer to invest some amount in bitcoins and more I will save, as if the investment made in bitcoin gets click in future it can give me good returns even with the small investment made.
February 12, 2016, 10:27:45 PM
I think majority of people cannot go for investment as the investment requires a capital at initial stage, and everyone cannot afford to invest, but its better to invest money in bitcoins as it doesn't require huge capital at initial stage.

That's true bitcoin allows us to make investment even with the small amount, and if the value goes high in future then you can earn maximum return on your investments, it is wiser decision to invest money in bitcoins.
Activity: 205
February 12, 2016, 08:45:15 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 12, 2016, 06:28:16 PM
I believe in taking higher risks, so I would prefer to invest my money in something that gives me best returns in future, and save little for basic monthly expenses, but larger proportion of money would go in investments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 12, 2016, 04:07:03 PM
i dont know about you but i am saving my money because im too much worried about losing it all
just like me, I've tried to invest. the first time. then the site to be a scam, and I'm really frustrated,
until now I prefer to save

Yeah saving is good for long term atleast you have enough capital in your hands which is safe, but I believe investing  money in gold would be a better option, as gold is stable and in long run returns are guaranteed.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 12, 2016, 12:59:59 PM
All the people who have invested for 100 days in my 100 days plan have made profit.
All people who invest in my U2cloudmining system will make profit...it can not be otherwise...
it's just a question of time...
Conclusion:
It is better to invest...(but it depends where) (lol)

Cloud mining is not a bit investment however your ''cloud mining'' site looks more like a ponzi scheme than a real cloud mining site which happens to 99% of the cloud mining companies, there are far better ways to make money and safer.

Well honestly yes he is giving free satoshis and that is true I believe that.

He just doesn't realize that the rewards in his scheme is really low that's why few people recognizing it.

It's year 2016 already. Most people don't want to waste time to that low reward program and there are lots of opportunities open rather than his scheme so why choose a really slow way.

15k satoshis is lot to him. This statement can't be considered as an inspiration for newbies.

#realtalk
February 12, 2016, 10:24:33 AM
All the people who have invested for 100 days in my 100 days plan have made profit.
All people who invest in my U2cloudmining system will make profit...it can not be otherwise...
Conclusion:

Cloud mining is not a bit investment however your ''cloud mining'' site looks more like a ponzi scheme than a real cloud mining site which happens to 99% of the cloud mining companies, there are far better ways to make money and safer.

Exactly, I invested in cloud mining site and lost everything as it was a ponzi scheme and I wanted to make quick money and at the end of the day I lost everything, So it is better to save your money so that your money is safe with you.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
February 12, 2016, 10:09:22 AM
Conclusion:

Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 12, 2016, 09:45:39 AM
i dont know about you but i am saving my money because im too much worried about losing it all
just like me, I've tried to invest. the first time. then the site to be a scam, and I'm really frustrated,
until now I prefer to save
Activity: 196
February 12, 2016, 08:57:47 AM
Save first then invest but always have savings that you can use in times of emergency situations. You don't want to end up selling all your coins at a loss when in need.

I think its also the best thing to do.

You should invest now the halving is also coming.

If the halving has been don you can get a good profit.

Yeah, halving can be profitable for us as we all are expecting that the value of bitcoin will reach to the moon after halving, so its better to invest your money in bitcoins at a moment, as you will be benefited after halving and earn good profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
February 11, 2016, 10:41:38 PM

Hahaha, you gotta overcome that brother, you have to trust specially if you want to earn from what you have in your wallet..  Smiley
but better saving your money dude, you're not ready to lose. if you choose a path other than the store as an investment, I am afraid you will get frustrated when losing, so it's better just save your money

you are not alone friend, everyone must have fallen, you must rise, and make a new smart plan to earning, saving and don't forget for investing Smiley

if you save your money at fiat, it's a investing too, you invest your money at "OLD money"  Cheesy
Jump to: