Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 577. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 10:11:54 AM
Business is about risking, and investment is all about risking. The higher the risk, the higher the returns. If you save the money today and access it 5 years later, chances are that it will be the same or will have increased by a very small margin. The best way is to keep the money in circulation by investing.

There are banks when your account is not active there are deductions.. unlike bitcoin, it will vary depending on the price of exchange... so it is still the best to invest it and just keep an eye on it while invested in different investments..  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 21, 2016, 10:06:46 AM
Business is about risking, and investment is all about risking. The higher the risk, the higher the returns. If you save the money today and access it 5 years later, chances are that it will be the same or will have increased by a very small margin. The best way is to keep the money in circulation by investing.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 21, 2016, 10:01:07 AM
Saving money is always better than spending it, is what I always say  Grin

Have a plan on what to do with it before you know what you are going to save towards or it will be harder to strive to that goal.

You seem to misunderstood this completely. Investment is not the same as spending. Spending means you waste your money over something that will not give you anything back in return because you will be using that thing while investing means that you spend your money over something that will give you something back in return someday or lose everything
yeah. after all, it only took one time investment to spend money or 1st time deposit, then you just need to wait. within a certain period.
it will be spending money in vain, if an investment site that you choose is not solid and not reliable
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
February 21, 2016, 08:28:54 AM
That's right, but the question is where a place to invest our money safely and earn good profit in long term here (bitcoin bussiness)?

There are actually alot of good bussiness around but people keep choosing the wrong "business" , people keep choosing ponzis because it gives more profit in shorter term. People are stupid that they dont realize that real business takes years to get ROI not just instantly double or triple your money in few days
Then tell us by mentioning one by one a good legitimate bitcoin business to invest Smiley we might could review the company that you will mention.
So people could really convinced to invest their money in bitcoin firms instead saving it
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
February 21, 2016, 06:03:20 AM
but for me saving money is better than investment.
i said that because many people in my country go mad because of investing. and I also say this because I have never invested.  Grin

It doesnt matter whatever you choose as long as you could provide reasonable reason behind your selection and you cant put any reasonable reason on your post. You have never invested but that doesnt mean you should choose saving over investment and also the fact that you are into bitcoin means that you have invested as well
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
February 21, 2016, 04:10:40 AM
I'm kind of actually doing both at the same time, I'm saving my Bitcoins, but Bitcoin in itself is still a new technology. Either way it's good for both purposes.
I think although the technology is still new. we do not need to hesitate with bitcoin. I myself have always invested my bitcoin, so leaving little bitcoin in my wallet, for when I needed
It is not a completely new technology as the Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA-0) was started in 1990's and the '256' is just the latest or a new version of it.But to use it as a currency and all was obviously a new idea.

People are stupid that they dont realize that real business takes years to get ROI not just instantly double or triple your money in few days
Trading might,which requires a lot of market experience,knowledge of Dev's and much more research.Investment in a good coin might not only get you a ROI but 50x profit sometimes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 21, 2016, 03:12:01 AM
I'm kind of actually doing both at the same time, I'm saving my Bitcoins, but Bitcoin in itself is still a new technology. Either way it's good for both purposes.
I think although the technology is still new. we do not need to hesitate with bitcoin. I myself have always invested my bitcoin, so leaving little bitcoin in my wallet, for when I needed
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
February 21, 2016, 01:59:12 AM
That's right, but the question is where a place to invest our money safely and earn good profit in long term here (bitcoin bussiness)?

There are actually alot of good bussiness around but people keep choosing the wrong "business" , people keep choosing ponzis because it gives more profit in shorter term. People are stupid that they dont realize that real business takes years to get ROI not just instantly double or triple your money in few days
Activity: 464
February 21, 2016, 12:03:19 AM
It's better to invest your money because the interest is very low. If you safe there is lost of value.
Therefore invest in some solid business ventures.

Yeah, investment is always better option then saving your money, as you also need to consider the rate of inflation over a period of time, so what you save would be worthless in future.
Most people feel insecure when they invest their fiat money for bitcoin or other bussiness inside bitcoin, they prefer to invest in gold.
I feel same too, investing our money much better than just save it.
Activity: 448
February 20, 2016, 11:57:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2016, 11:43:55 PM

Have a plan on what to do with it before you know what you are going to save towards or it will be harder to strive to that goal.

You seem to misunderstood this completely. Investment is not the same as spending. Spending means you waste your money over something that will not give you anything back in return because you will be using that thing while investing means that you spend your money over something that will give you something back in return someday or lose everything
Activity: 196
February 20, 2016, 07:05:13 PM

what you are saying is true, but saving will not serve the purpose in long run I guess, as you need extra and good income to live good life which investment can take care of but not savings, as savings are limited.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
February 20, 2016, 06:19:57 PM

Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 20, 2016, 06:14:53 PM
It's better to invest your money because the interest is very low. If you safe there is lost of value.

Yeah, investment is always better option then saving your money, as you also need to consider the rate of inflation over a period of time, so what you save would be worthless in future.
Activity: 350
February 20, 2016, 05:37:30 PM
Activity: 182
February 20, 2016, 05:23:47 PM
Investing is a great idea. But that is in the real world, not the bitcon world. There are too many scams here.

You totally miunderstand the difference between investment and ponzi. The scams that you mentioned are clearly ponzis and people keep on falling for that trap despite that alot of example of people getting scammed has been exposed to the public. Bitcoin is an investment and you dont need to invest it anywhere further

That's true as if you invest your money into bitcoins you are aware where you are investing and you hold a total control on your investments, bitcoin is not ponzi everything depends on the price of bitcoin either you get profits or loss.
legendary
Activity: 1064
February 20, 2016, 12:54:36 PM
Investing is a great idea. But that is in the real world, not the bitcon world. There are too many scams here.

You totally miunderstand the difference between investment and ponzi. The scams that you mentioned are clearly ponzis and people keep on falling for that trap despite that alot of example of people getting scammed has been exposed to the public. Bitcoin is an investment and you dont need to invest it anywhere further
Activity: 159
February 20, 2016, 11:59:20 AM
Investing is always a great idea, however there are inherent risks for it
Saving your money is that you will have money in the future but it will most likely be worth less than it was (Inflation)

Activity: 313
February 20, 2016, 10:38:24 AM
Investing is always a great idea, however there are inherent risks for it
Saving your money is that you will have money in the future but it will most likely be worth less than it was (Inflation)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 20, 2016, 08:32:48 AM
I take the risk in investing some of it ( the amount I can afford to lose ) in buying Bitcoins

Investing in bitcoin is definitely something that will make you win not lose the amount you invested. Cant you see the clear sign of what is going on in the world? the world is crazy about its technology and people cant pretend that this thing dont exist anymore, this digital currency exist and it is threatening them therefore this hype will make the price increase even more

Yeah, investing into bitcoins at a moment can be profitable in future, as the price would be higher in next couple of months or years, so I am investing a part of my income into bitcoins.
Jump to: