Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 659. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Saving money and investing is good duty.bitcoin help us to save and invest money in proper manner and can use when it is needed.bank is also a source to save money. I think savings are more better!!
Are you kidding!!!!
If you save money in banks then you will literally be loosing money every year.
With current inflation rates there will be negligible money in your bank account in 15 years.
But if you invest in Bitcoin then it will give you handsome return over investment in next 15 years.

Not every year, just once in a while when they do a haircut.

Some folks lost 80% of their wealth when the Cyprus grand theft auto happened!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Saving money and investing is good duty.bitcoin help us to save and invest money in proper manner and can use when it is needed.bank is also a source to save money. I think savings are more better!!
Are you kidding!!!!
With current inflation rates there will be negligible money in your bank account in 15 years.
But if you invest in Bitcoin then it will give you handsome return over investment in next 15 years.
hmm, that's right.
But in 15 years the account balance will be negative as compared to now.
I just hate the fiat inflation. These governments Angry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are you kidding!!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
With a high ROI cryptocurrency, the 2 things are the same.

Imagine saving money with an asset like AMBER or BANXSHARES that give out dividends, it would be heaven for investors!

I am interested in investing in amber, there were invest on there?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
It actually depends on people personal financial situation. Cash is a necessity, it especially very useful when you have an unexpected expense. For this reason, one should have at least six to 12 months worth of expenses keep it in a savings account. If you have still excess money then should invest that into longer term investments like stocks, bonds, gold and some portion in bitcoins as well.
Activity: 448
It's good to have both investments and savings. Having some money available in the bank for emergencies or a vacation can for me be considered savings. I would consider real estate, gold and bitcoin investments. But as it has already been pointed out Bitcoin is currency as well. And since it's a new currency people have to use bitcoin for purchases. This is the only way bitcoin is going to take off as a currency.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
In times where fiat money is printed like copy paper and inflations increases around the world, you should rather invest your money on valuable goods like gold, silver, real estates etc.

These are trivialities which only conceal the difficulties, or rather hardships, behind the actual process of investing in all these assets ("Investing made easy", "Investing for dummies", wtf)...

If wishes were horses, beggars might ride
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
In times where fiat money is printed like copy paper and inflations increases around the world, you should rather invest your money on valuable goods like gold, silver, real estates etc.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
bitcoin has a bright future, not to sy its safe though
Activity: 602

Then do you invest it in your own projects? Make your own project cant guarantee you to earn more than invest in somebody's else company imo.

yes I already did invested on my project , unfortunately it wasn't a success for me , so now I'm on process of collecting some more so i could start a new project , your right as it will not guarantee , but I have to pass this phase of trial and error in order to be able to stand on my own foot in the future which these are the consequences I have to pass for now
Although you have lost on your old project, you are still better person than those who are scammed because investing in someones else business. Good luck on your project!
thank you for the positivity spirit Smiley yes I feel sorry for those who are scammed as it seems to always grow in number rather than decrease .... Thank you so much Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Imagine saving money with an asset like AMBER or BANXSHARES that give out dividends, it would be heaven for investors!

I totally agree with you, mate. Banxshares and Amber are one of the best investments out there. I've been earning good profits  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Best thing will be to combine both of them , saving and investing but you need some analysis to make the best decision.
analysis always say that investing is much far better than saving money.
At the current rate of inflation you will be burning your money by saving it at home or in the banks.

But saving money in Bitcoin is saving after all. Or savings are only if you hold the money in fiat? Does holding money in Gold and or Bitcoin become an investment or is considered saving? This is actually a good question. For me saving is storing money and holding it whatever the form of money, so fiat, metals, bitcoin, it's all different types of money and buying and holding is basically saving.

holding bitcoin is saving and also an investment. you get best of both in one package. but for most people just holding bitcoin is too boring so they look out to find ways to invest their coins into something risky to get high rewards.
Hey, there is no reward without any risks.
Rewards come with risks.
But if we diversify our investment then we have less chances of loosing it all in one strike.
You can get a reward if you take and solved the risk in that situation. Yes that is the one strategies to avoid losing all of your money or losing big percent of your money, just diversify to get different income with different rewards and benefits.
Best thing will be to combine both of them , saving and investing but you need some analysis to make the best decision.
At the current rate of inflation you will be burning your money by saving it at home or in the banks.

But saving money in Bitcoin is saving after all. Or savings are only if you hold the money in fiat? Does holding money in Gold and or Bitcoin become an investment or is considered saving? This is actually a good question. For me saving is storing money and holding it whatever the form of money, so fiat, metals, bitcoin, it's all different types of money and buying and holding is basically saving.

holding bitcoin is saving and also an investment. you get best of both in one package. but for most people just holding bitcoin is too boring so they look out to find ways to invest their coins into something risky to get high rewards.
Hey, there is no reward without any risks.
Rewards come with risks.
But if we diversify our investment then we have less chances of loosing it all in one strike.

According to me, holding money is a saving and buying more Bitcoins and hodling them is investment.
If we hold fiat only in our hands then after a year it's value decreases.
Activity: 350

Yeah I have seen many people who don't have patience, even if they have 1 BTC in their wallet, they would not keep it safe for the future, rather they would experiment with it to make it double in a quick time generally in gambling and at the end loose everything.

I don't gamble so often but I have heard from harharhar9965 often that one should only invest the money he can afford to lose. Losing 1 btc might not be something people really enjoy, ofcourse they feel bad about losing it but the fact that they could afford to lose it calms the situation. I always advise people to trade, rather than gamble. Trade is vital for the growth of bitcoin.

Yes, trading is much better option as compared to the gambling, as in gambling you will win once but keep on loosing thereafter, and that is the basic rule of gambling, people wins and gets attracted to gambling and turn up loosing, So it is better to trade and not gamble.

Trade is quite similar to gamble too, as you have to decide the coin you are going to invest on and choose it solely on its stats and potential, or how attractive it seems at the moment. Nobody expected litecoin to increase from a few cents to 5-7$, it was a crazy increase in terms of percentage, imagine people buying in large quantities made good profit. A person who might have worth 10$ of bitcoin made a profit of more than +100$ (My math examples are terrible but I hope you get my point)
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Yeah I have seen many people who don't have patience, even if they have 1 BTC in their wallet, they would not keep it safe for the future, rather they would experiment with it to make it double in a quick time generally in gambling and at the end loose everything.
Yes I am. I dont have patience, thats why I never hold my bitcoin for long time since its price is still fluctuation. Seems investment is not too suitable for me. I prefer do gambling then Grin

Then do you invest it in your own projects? Make your own project cant guarantee you to earn more than invest in somebody's else company imo.

yes I already did invested on my project , unfortunately it wasn't a success for me , so now I'm on process of collecting some more so i could start a new project , your right as it will not guarantee , but I have to pass this phase of trial and error in order to be able to stand on my own foot in the future which these are the consequences I have to pass for now
Although you have lost on your old project, you are still better person than those who are scammed because investing in someones else business. Good luck on your project!
Activity: 315

I don't gamble so often but I have heard from harharhar9965 often that one should only invest the money he can afford to lose. Losing 1 btc might not be something people really enjoy, ofcourse they feel bad about losing it but the fact that they could afford to lose it calms the situation. I always advise people to trade, rather than gamble. Trade is vital for the growth of bitcoin.

Yes, trading is much better option as compared to the gambling, as in gambling you will win once but keep on loosing thereafter, and that is the basic rule of gambling, people wins and gets attracted to gambling and turn up loosing, So it is better to trade and not gamble.
Activity: 602

Really appreciate the confidence and will to struggle and achieve, that's how one should perceive such situations. As far as guarantee of investing in projects go, I would rather invest in my own project because it would allow me to be in control of decisions and situations I see, rather than trust an unknown person who promises to increase my investment in a month or two. No, thanks.
Thank you , means a lot Smiley
that way of thinking you have is 100% the way everyone else should be , being in control of your investment is a lot more valuable since you would have total freedom in what you want to do with it instead of waiting for others to make the right move
Jump to: