Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 660. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
invest it. with invest the money can be high chart....
invest on propherty, gold on bank, or company, home, etc

not all investor get profit some of people get loss and even bankruptcy
i think better to save some of your sallary  it could be used for emergency case

Yes its true not all people will get profit, and its not wrong too to save some salary for emergency case but what I can tell here managing you finances is great thing to do, may be you can spare some salary to your emergency things and others are for investment, more over you are investing in bitcoin. This is a solid investment to make, you can get 2x to 3x profit. And one more thing dont even dare to invest all of your money in one investment, diversify it and you will feel the effect
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Then do you invest it in your own projects? Make your own project cant guarantee you to earn more than invest in somebody's else company imo.

yes I already did invested on my project , unfortunately it wasn't a success for me , so now I'm on process of collecting some more so i could start a new project , your right as it will not guarantee , but I have to pass this phase of trial and error in order to be able to stand on my own foot in the future which these are the consequences I have to pass for now

Really appreciate the confidence and will to struggle and achieve, that's how one should perceive such situations. As far as guarantee of investing in projects go, I would rather invest in my own project because it would allow me to be in control of decisions and situations I see, rather than trust an unknown person who promises to increase my investment in a month or two. No, thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Then do you invest it in your own projects? Make your own project cant guarantee you to earn more than invest in somebody's else company imo.

yes I already did invested on my project , unfortunately it wasn't a success for me , so now I'm on process of collecting some more so i could start a new project , your right as it will not guarantee , but I have to pass this phase of trial and error in order to be able to stand on my own foot in the future which these are the consequences I have to pass for now
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Best thing will be to combine both of them , saving and investing but you need some analysis to make the best decision.
analysis always say that investing is much far better than saving money.
At the current rate of inflation you will be burning your money by saving it at home or in the banks.

But saving money in Bitcoin is saving after all. Or savings are only if you hold the money in fiat? Does holding money in Gold and or Bitcoin become an investment or is considered saving? This is actually a good question. For me saving is storing money and holding it whatever the form of money, so fiat, metals, bitcoin, it's all different types of money and buying and holding is basically saving.

holding bitcoin is saving and also an investment. you get best of both in one package. but for most people just holding bitcoin is too boring so they look out to find ways to invest their coins into something risky to get high rewards.

Yeah I have seen many people who don't have patience, even if they have 1 BTC in their wallet, they would not keep it safe for the future, rather they would experiment with it to make it double in a quick time generally in gambling and at the end loose everything.

I don't gamble so often but I have heard from harharhar9965 often that one should only invest the money he can afford to lose. Losing 1 btc might not be something people really enjoy, ofcourse they feel bad about losing it but the fact that they could afford to lose it calms the situation. I always advise people to trade, rather than gamble. Trade is vital for the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Best thing will be to combine both of them , saving and investing but you need some analysis to make the best decision.
At the current rate of inflation you will be burning your money by saving it at home or in the banks.

But saving money in Bitcoin is saving after all. Or savings are only if you hold the money in fiat? Does holding money in Gold and or Bitcoin become an investment or is considered saving? This is actually a good question. For me saving is storing money and holding it whatever the form of money, so fiat, metals, bitcoin, it's all different types of money and buying and holding is basically saving.

holding bitcoin is saving and also an investment. you get best of both in one package. but for most people just holding bitcoin is too boring so they look out to find ways to invest their coins into something risky to get high rewards.

Yeah I have seen many people who don't have patience, even if they have 1 BTC in their wallet, they would not keep it safe for the future, rather they would experiment with it to make it double in a quick time generally in gambling and at the end loose everything.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
what percentage of the total salary us that we must set aside to be saved?
whether good if I could save 30% of the total salary?
Its totally depend on how much you're earning and your cost living. Percentage cant working in saving.

for me is actually I try to spend the earned bitcoin money in some projects in order to earn more in the long run instead of invest it in somebody's else company

They were not boring, but they just want to earn higher profit in investment or gambling.
Activity: 714

Its not that holding bitcoins is boring, but the fact that bitcoins should often be traded and circulated, otherwise if everybody just bought bitcoins and waited for them to boom, they never would. Trade ensures that bitcoins are being circulated and used, which is the very reason bitcoin has value. The more bitcoin trade takes place, the more value increases. If nobody uses bitcoin, its price would be 0$ in the real world.

for me is actually I try to spend the earned bitcoin money in some projects in order to earn more in the long run instead of invest it in somebody's else company
legendary
Activity: 896

Activity: 994
If you save your money then it's amount will remain the same.
But in case of investing it, you can increase the money, may be many folds.
Higher the risk and higher the return.

But with investing it you can also lose it all entirely, so that's the risk and why people suggest you should never invest what you can't afford to lose.

Don't be afraid to  invest your money in something like investment thing, Just as long as you have the financial leeway to do it.
But you have to qualified which is the best way to make your money grow,property is the best one.
fear was reasonable in investment due to the risk of losing money is always there, you will not be able to remove the fear/afraid

Fear is important because it tells you what your limits are. You are truly improvising when you push your limits and overcome your fears and achieve what you think you never could. I have never felt as good as I did when I did paragliding. I always had a fear of heights and I overcome it when I flew like a bird. Fear is the greatest prison in the world and people often live in it every single day.
yes fear that there must be
Thats right, fear tells us the limits, whether we can go or not,
 he says do not be afraid to invest, if you're not afraid you're going to invest all your money without fear, because you do not know limits

I don't know if you lack better understanding of English or you are just plain stupid. There is a difference between knowing what's wrong and fearing something. Fears don't let a person sleep at night, while making a right or wrong decision is all about being wise and having complete knowledge and information regarding aspects which involve the decision making process. You know what you should fear? Meeting someone exactly like you, your brain will hurt from the stupidity.
Hahaha yes im stupid, therefore I learned at school to be good,
I stay stay in place that uses a non english language,

I ask you, if there is a proven investment sites pay and are still paying, if you've 2 bitcoin, I'm sure you're not going to invest your 2BTC, although the site was shown to pay, what do you think the reason people do not invest all his bitcoin?

And you're the morale police? Who can you truly stop about being good or bad? I'm anonymous, for all you know I am from CIA and might track you down and bust your brains, or I might just be living next to your home Wink Keeping that aside, how the hell are you so sure about what am I going to do, you're nobody to make statements like that. I research a lot before investing in something, and I may or may not invest all my money into that investment. The only reason I might not invest all of my money is because it is always well advised that you should only invest money you can afford to lose, I like to diversify my investments and I will invest the rest of my btc into another investment. I'm light years ahead of you, kid.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
I started investing some BTC. It's a very small sum which I'm trying to grow.
But everything I invested into it's at high risk.

Saving it is always good but that's rather long term. And right now I would need something short term.

In any case I try to save as much as I can each month.

Since I started cycling I'm saving on petrol which is good both for my wallet and for my health.

Wink

We can do small things but if you mix them together in the end we can find something in our hands.
Activity: 658

Good idea but my question is, how to combine between saving and investment? What I save half and investing half of my money, or what ?
well maybe save 20% of the money you earned and invest 100% monthly , I think that would be safe
so more money for investing than saving money? What is is more risky ?

Its nice to see that, but honestly if you need to retire these days you need a large principal into a savings account to be worth anything.

Although that savings can be acted more of a emergency fund then anything else.
yes that's right , if it's the case of retiring , very larger amount should be taken into consideration in order to be acceptable retirement fee
Activity: 658
Good idea but my question is, how to combine between saving and investment? What I save half and investing half of my money, or what ?
Activity: 434
so how many $ that should I save if I want to have a future reserves?

I save about $ 80-100 per month
that seems to be a great amount if you could save that and if you already have a little kid or expecting one , perhaps open a saving account for them and save some for their future as well Smiley

Its nice to see that, but honestly if you need to retire these days you need a large principal into a savings account to be worth anything.

Although that savings can be acted more of a emergency fund then anything else.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Or savings are only if you hold the money in fiat?

Saving does not mean literally means saving in FIAT as there are alot of other form that can be use as a saving

Does holding money in Gold and or Bitcoin become an investment or is considered saving? This is actually a good question.

It actually depends on how you are seeing this because holding in either BTC or gold is viewed as an investment for most people while on the other hand it could serve as saving as well.
If you actually "dont care" about the value of it and just want to save your FIAT in another form for security precautions then you are actually "saving" but if you actually care about the price and value of it and wanting to get more than what you put in on the first place then you are actually seeing this as an investment  ( this is what most people do )
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 235
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
invest it. with invest the money can be high chart....
invest on propherty, gold on bank, or company, home, etc

not all investor get profit some of people get loss and even bankruptcy
i think better to save some of your sallary  it could be used for emergency case
Jump to: