Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 666. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
The real estate (apartments, houses and commercial objects) will never loose their value

Totally wrong on this. The value of lands will keep on increasing because the number of population will be increasing in the future however that doesnt mean the value of your lands will never loose because a radiation will cause the land to irreparable and thus the value of your investment will be lost . This is highly unlikely to happen anyway but still to think that you will never loose the value of it is clearly a wrong though and needs to be clarified
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i think that it is the best to invest your money. The real estate (apartments, houses and commercial objects) will never loose their value, you can rent them if you don't use them so you can make more money. If you keep your money in a bank with a 6% interest rate paid every year you won't earn the money that you can make in a year renting a real estate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
If you save money that money doesnt do anyting they just are hold there
If you invest you will have ups and down and profit

actually you will lose money if you save and nothing else, especially if you save for long term, because fiat are subject to hyper inflation , this mean that after only 3-5 years you will buy many less things with the same amount

so saving is bad if you save fiat, not if you save bitcoin which has huge potential to rise in price
Yeah bitcoin have a big chance to increase its price so its better to keep your money by converting it into bitcoins. These can help your money grow and not lose any single USD or what so ever currency.

Fiat inflation is close to 8% /year worldwide average, according to shadowstats (because we know that the offcial gov numbers are lies)

Bitcoin's inflation is way less (price inflation according to keynesians) , just check advertising costs, they all are going down.

https://a-ads.com/stats

So we got real deflation in BTC and big inflation in fiat!

which mean a 40% loss in only 5 years, if you save 10k under your pillow for example, in 5 years you will lose 4k a fucking great amount, no banks interest can cover that with their tiny 1% per year

there is a reaosn they give you only 1-2% because they are aware of the stupid high inflation of fiat money, on the other end bitcoin inflaation will be almost zero beyond 2024, so only another 8 years of small inflation for bitcoin
So you mean that we must wait 8 years so we can say that our money or bitcoin is safe if we keep it from our wallet? so keeping money right now for a year is not safe its still affect with inflation?
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
If we hold the money their value probably will be less in future so i think to invest something in smart projects

That's true, because money and cash has the problem of inflation. Even though Bitcoin has inflation too, the inflation is set to decrease by 50% every 4 years, which, in my opinion, is better than cash.
I E
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
💎 💎 💎 💎 💎
Very easy answer to the original question in the thread, if you are 100% secure that you will make profit from an investment then of course you should invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Naturally it will be better to invest money and not to leave those under the mattress. But it is important to find the right place to invest because instead to be more can be lost. And then not only buy buy money but problems even with the husband !

Naturally I don't prefer to invest online because there are not warranties in such investments. Maybe in stocks with good brokers.

Yeah you know the things how goes, investing online is a high risk, i dont kniow if there is any method to get back your money if you ahve been scammed
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Naturally it will be better to invest money and not to leave those under the mattress. But it is important to find the right place to invest because instead to be more can be lost. And then not only buy buy money but problems even with the husband !

Naturally I don't prefer to invest online because there are not warranties in such investments. Maybe in stocks with good brokers.
Activity: 504
If we hold the money their value probably will be less in future so i think to invest something in smart projects
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

actually you will lose money if you save and nothing else, especially if you save for long term, because fiat are subject to hyper inflation , this mean that after only 3-5 years you will buy many less things with the same amount

so saving is bad if you save fiat, not if you save bitcoin which has huge potential to rise in price
Yeah bitcoin have a big chance to increase its price so its better to keep your money by converting it into bitcoins. These can help your money grow and not lose any single USD or what so ever currency.

Fiat inflation is close to 8% /year worldwide average, according to shadowstats (because we know that the offcial gov numbers are lies)

Bitcoin's inflation is way less (price inflation according to keynesians) , just check advertising costs, they all are going down.

which mean a 40% loss in only 5 years, if you save 10k under your pillow for example, in 5 years you will lose 4k a fucking great amount, no banks interest can cover that with their tiny 1% per year

there is a reaosn they give you only 1-2% because they are aware of the stupid high inflation of fiat money, on the other end bitcoin inflaation will be almost zero beyond 2024, so only another 8 years of small inflation for bitcoin
Activity: 532
I think holding bitcoin is a good idea because it is a big chance to increase its price and you can have a good profit maybe
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
invest but If you know that you have a decent business plan, open a business. Just remember that you do not have to be the first. You just have to be the best

It is easy to said than to be done. Open a business is not that easy, you need more bankroll rather than you invest it. And the risk is much bigger than investment and you need to pay some tax although your business didnt going well. You need to make something different from others
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 560
investement always better results then saving the risk is higher as well but for some this is what they made their income ,better then left in hands of the banks.
Activity: 560
invest but If you know that you have a decent business plan, open a business. Just remember that you do not have to be the first. You just have to be the best
Activity: 532
In modern economy, when you save in the bank, the bank actually invests most of your money in the economy.
Activity: 784

I think it hurt to invest money in something rather than keep the money. When you put money into something, at most cases, steam can not fail you can not just be a win-win, keep this money, the value of money decreases and you can be a very big loss.

So you are suggesting on keeping money? I think if you know how to invest and get a solid investment I dont think those will hurt you. Like you said if we are keeping on money without doing anything with it the value will decrease and you will suffer more than that. So get a good investment is the best for increasing your value and sure you will get some profit too and one more thing remember to diversify it to lower your risk on losing all of your money

Keeping money in a savings account it pays a tiny tiny amount of interest.  I would not recommend it as an investment.

There are many regular investments that have less risk.  If you talk to a financial advisor they can help with low risk, and not huge reward investments.

That is what I said, I wouldn't recommend people as a really good investment. But nowadays people want to get a huge payout with a low risk investment which mean they dare not to invest big enough because they scare they will lose all of their money in investment.

Correctly said, If your investment is huge you will get huge profit and ofcourse the risk factor will always associated with that, but with a huge amount if you invest in trading even the small fluctuation in price can give you huge profits.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

I think it hurt to invest money in something rather than keep the money. When you put money into something, at most cases, steam can not fail you can not just be a win-win, keep this money, the value of money decreases and you can be a very big loss.

So you are suggesting on keeping money? I think if you know how to invest and get a solid investment I dont think those will hurt you. Like you said if we are keeping on money without doing anything with it the value will decrease and you will suffer more than that. So get a good investment is the best for increasing your value and sure you will get some profit too and one more thing remember to diversify it to lower your risk on losing all of your money

Keeping money in a savings account it pays a tiny tiny amount of interest.  I would not recommend it as an investment.

There are many regular investments that have less risk.  If you talk to a financial advisor they can help with low risk, and not huge reward investments.

That is what I said, I wouldn't recommend people as a really good investment. But nowadays people want to get a huge payout with a low risk investment which mean they dare not to invest big enough because they scare they will lose all of their money in investment.

Saving your money isnt a form of investment because the interest earned is pretty much low, even if you compound them over for a year period then you will get the interest rate will be lower than the yearly inflation rate .
That means you are losing money each time you save them up, however atleast you are exposing your funds to a smaller risk . On the other hand there is always a safe deposits which could be consider as a form of investment, kinda combination of both saving and investing

Yes and saving in a bank is not a good option as it doesn't pay you great returns. Rather I would choose to keep my money safe in mutual funds as the returns are more than a normal interest rates of the bank and if it is market based then depending on the market will get the returns.
Keeping money with normal interest is better than saving in banks, and also its better to save your money in mutual funds that have a compound interest, because you can earn more profit in compound interest than a simple interest.
Jump to: