Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 668. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
You can ramble all you want on diversing investments, but most wont know enough to do that.

The vast majority would rather just give money to a broker and rely on their experience.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
soo invest is the best way

Depends on what you mean by the words "way" . It actually depends on how you want to "keep" your money. Some people just love to keep them for the sake of security and some people "keep" them in a way to get more . Not everyone is into investing because you are exposing your funds into something with higher risk. Saving on the other hands is exposing your funds to risk as well however the risk is pretty much smaller if you compare it to investing
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
 Diversification is wise,if you can find good fund,you can invest,dream is find fund like Warren Buffet fund was at the beging

Golden rule is never invest money what you can afforde

Yet another check,analyse before investing
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i were a player of forex of fiat and well the banks plays with your money they make the coin going down and up soo fast  that is hard to stay alive there,i had lost on it around 1000 dollars and get out

I would call forex trading rather than investing.  Personally I think it's very very difficult to be a successful forex trader at home, you need to be at a City trading desk to have access to enough information to have any chance.  It's not something I'm thinking of trying.  I prefer steady investments like Blue chip share investments. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i were a player of forex of fiat and well the banks plays with your money they make the coin going down and up soo fast  that is hard to stay alive there,i had lost on it around 1000 dollars and get out,at crypto we got big whales but is hard to loose all money you got,at crypto you have the option to win and get more and more bitcoins,soo invest is the best way even buying land, some house ,you will be able to rent it or to sell it always the thing is search for good deals as at crypto....
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Well if you're a risk taker then you should go invest your money but if you're conservative enough to think for the better future, I suggest you save it. But probably the best thing to do is to invest it in something that is not as shaky as bitcoin's price. Although bitcoin can be a good investment but I don't suggest that you'd go invest your whole treasure in it.

the simple saving as leaving your money under pillow on in a bank(with an awful interest) is not good and deleterious, if i have saved 1k euro in the past when euro was born, now i have the same 1k euro, but those money cannot buy the same thing, they will lose a great % of purchase power

resulting in a big loss, and the interests of the bank can't overcome this

interest rate of banks can't overcome it, but it is still the best option for people who don't want to invest. there simply isn't a better option. but these people will indeed end up with less purchasing power.

there is actually, investing in something that acquire value when the time pass it's better for those people, for example a good wine that the more it get old the more it's worth

if you have a small garden, you can plant some stuff there, like vegetables and seed and sell those, chia seed for example are very valuable
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
"Saving" is investing without knowing where your bank puts the money.

If you have the time and knowledge, you should clearly invest. If you don't have it, then saving is still not a bad option.

In cryptocurrencies, if you don't have time to look for good investments, look at concepts like Proof of Stake and Proof of Burn.

POS is vulnerable, but then again , i dont thing small coins are targeted, thiefs only looks for big buck.

POB i dont have a clue what that its
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
"Saving" is investing without knowing where your bank puts the money.

If you have the time and knowledge, you should clearly invest. If you don't have it, then saving is still not a bad option.

In cryptocurrencies, if you don't have time to look for good investments, look at concepts like Proof of Stake and Proof of Burn.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Invest it. But invest it in a long term investment. Find a investment which you can be sure that you can get profit from.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
In general, it's better to invest money than to save it ... providing of course, that you are good at investing. 

That said, as a store of value, I think for the medium term Bitcoin offers a nice way to save and make an investment, as I think there is the prospect of good upside for Bitcoin.  After all, the Winklevoss twins think the Bitcoin price will reach $10,000.
For sure invest ,save wont allow you to do what investment can make for you,buy a land and wait 2 years maybe less ,maybe wait 10 years and will see it worth just 10 times more your initial investment.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Well if you're a risk taker then you should go invest your money but if you're conservative enough to think for the better future, I suggest you save it. But probably the best thing to do is to invest it in something that is not as shaky as bitcoin's price. Although bitcoin can be a good investment but I don't suggest that you'd go invest your whole treasure in it.

the simple saving as leaving your money under pillow on in a bank(with an awful interest) is not good and deleterious, if i have saved 1k euro in the past when euro was born, now i have the same 1k euro, but those money cannot buy the same thing, they will lose a great % of purchase power

interest rate of banks can't overcome it, but it is still the best option for people who don't want to invest. there simply isn't a better option. but these people will indeed end up with less purchasing power.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Save money to invest - YES
Save money for Future - YES
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

the simple saving as leaving your money under pillow on in a bank(with an awful interest) is not good and deleterious, if i have saved 1k euro in the past when euro was born, now i have the same 1k euro, but those money cannot buy the same things, they will lose a great % of purchase power

Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If i had like 1 mio USD i would invest it of course.

How? Bank? Hell no!

Online? Hell no either!

Real estate? Ok, maybe, but no!

Gold, quite possible, but no either. Investing in gold is interesting cause you dont have to pay taxes, but it costs you just to store it and it undergoes price fluctuations.

What then?
Well i would by a forest, where I own a land and one primal resource which can be easily exploited and it is a renewable energy source . That is!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hi, I think its better to invest money. The safe investment is buying Metals like Gold. If someone is willing to take risk than mutual funds is the second invest option. Thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
If you don't like to take risks, you can save your money investing your money may result to a loss, which is against the purpose of saving. but If you like a challenge, want to make a profit, know the risks
Thats right, if you want to lose any single of your money, save it by keeping it in your wallet, doing this your money will excepted to inflation. but if you want to earn some profit you can invest.
The savings already was the best way to invest our money , now we have several options of investment and better returns although it is connected with a higher risk .
Today surely invest and the best opcçao being crypto market the best opcçao to invest and have a good return.
Activity: 1005
If you don't like to take risks, you can save your money investing your money may result to a loss, which is against the purpose of saving. but If you like a challenge, want to make a profit, know the risks
Jump to: