Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 84. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 09:09:03 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investment is better than saving your money in bank...your savings will be affected of inflation, particularly nowadays, everyone's expenses are growing everyday, unlike if you invest it you have a big chance to get more profit on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 09:05:46 AM
For me its better to invest than to save money on the bank because your money will increase when the value of btc increases as you earn but saving money on the bank is really worth nothing and your money will not grow. And the bank is only for those who saving. and you will earn more when you invest than saving money from the bank
Investing is good, but you know sometimes it can be risky right? There is something good in saving your money by yourself, and that is being safe. Saving is more safe, cause you’re doing it all by yourself, while Investment you will have to be investing somewhere else. Well, they are both good, maybe do both.
indeed, investing is risky, so let it be those people who understand these risks and are ready for losses
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
December 18, 2017, 09:00:06 AM
For me its better to invest than to save money on the bank because your money will increase when the value of btc increases as you earn but saving money on the bank is really worth nothing and your money will not grow. And the bank is only for those who saving. and you will earn more when you invest than saving money from the bank
Investing is good, but you know sometimes it can be risky right? There is something good in saving your money by yourself, and that is being safe. Saving is more safe, cause you’re doing it all by yourself, while Investment you will have to be investing somewhere else. Well, they are both good, maybe do both.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 18, 2017, 07:54:58 AM
You may split it up, still I would invest only what I can afford to lose.

I agree with your idea, if there is a substantial money available, you have the option by splitting it up, if your investment losses, you have still some money in the bank. Investing is always accompanied by risk and the possibility of losing is high especially when you are still a beginner. Bank is a safe haven for those who want to save their money for long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
December 18, 2017, 07:18:05 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think spending your money for investing is a great decision than only saving in the bank.
Because with investing you can gradually grow your money by assets which you invested in. Especially when you invest on bitcoin, Your profit will rise even more day by day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 06:35:04 AM
I think it's better to invest in bitcoin, if you invest in bitcoin,  So your money will get good results again in the future, because the price of bitcoin every day is always up, So for you better invest in bitcoin, than in bank, Because cost trasaksi in bank is very high, compared to cost in very low bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 06:24:34 AM
IMO i see the saving money is like the dead money which couldn't bring you much so i prefer the investing to raising my money.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
December 18, 2017, 06:23:06 AM
Saving money in bank is good because bank is not risky but sometimes. And i think ts more good to hold your money in bitcoin risky but you'll surd that one day or in the future you will get a huge huge money to become rich people.
When you set aside money regardless of your expectations for the future, you save. But when you expect this money to increase, then it's investment.The two situations are related
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 05:07:05 AM
it is a wise decision to make mind for investment in bitcoin because through this investment you can make good income. if you save your money with the passage of time the value of money decline. so it is good for every one to make investment instead of saving your money. in this currency you can make good profit over your investment it will be very prosper for the future.
Activity: 229
December 18, 2017, 04:53:03 AM
Investing for bitcoins is worth than saving. If you are a millionaire you can be a millionaire. So investing is good
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
December 18, 2017, 04:26:23 AM
For me now a days I much better save my money rather than investing because in  investing when you can invest your money in a not proper invest your money can not return back or no guarantee..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 03:14:26 AM
Saving your money is just basically letting it rot so it's better to invest it. Bitcoins is now the hot investment that will make your money work. It will just continue growing even if you keep it.
Yeah, the inflation will fuck your save money and turn it into worthless in 5 years only.
Activity: 602
December 18, 2017, 03:13:07 AM
Saving your money is just basically letting it rot so it's better to invest it. Bitcoins is now the hot investment that will make your money work. It will just continue growing even if you keep it.
Activity: 238
December 18, 2017, 01:33:57 AM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

saving money in a bank and the other invest a small business to prevent a financial to the family.....
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 01:13:21 AM
Investing money isnt it the same than saving it ? When you put money in a bank, you invest it and it's risky too ( see Greece)
Activity: 56
December 18, 2017, 01:11:17 AM
I think that in the bank of his interest only a few percent of our money is less developed rapid investment online rise also quickly down klau I suggest investing in bangkidang
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 18, 2017, 12:06:34 AM
I think it is better to invest that to save money. There's nothing wrong with saving money but it is BETTER to invest. Saving money makes your money stagnant. The interest rate in banks was too low and it takes a lot of time to make money. The only advantage of saving money is that you won't lose any amount but you won't earn as well.An investment can be positive or negative, its like gambling. The only difference is that the lost was minimal and can be controlled. To play if safe if you have $100k, save 50% on bank and invest the other half. Don't go all in if you are unsure.
Activity: 378
December 17, 2017, 09:41:46 PM
If you want a better profit, invest your money in BTC or in any altcoins but it is more risky than saving your money in the bank. The more profit that you want the more risk that you will take.
Activity: 350
December 17, 2017, 08:58:50 PM
Saving money in bank is good because bank is not risky but sometimes. And i think ts more good to hold your money in bitcoin risky but you'll surd that one day or in the future you will get a huge huge money to become rich people.
Activity: 201
December 17, 2017, 08:43:01 PM
For me, it is better to invest money so your money is still growing in a span of time not unlike if you just save it, you save it but it won't get high. Just like now that the bitcoin price here in the Philippines reach 1,000,000. It greatly affects if you invest money when a price of bitcoin is so low.
Pages:
Jump to: