Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 79. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 07:21:01 PM
Generally speaking this question depends on your timeline. If you need your money in two months investing them could be really stupid, as you might have a lot less by then. If your timeframe is 5 years you should ALWAYS invest some of it. The bank normally don't give you more interest than to cover inflation, so you're not going to make any money by that.

It is important to save money,it can use for the future and in case of emergency to our family.but actually both are important we need to save money first so that we can invest at any partners store to make our money grow fast.
Activity: 106
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 06:59:39 PM
Generally speaking this question depends on your timeline. If you need your money in two months investing them could be really stupid, as you might have a lot less by then. If your timeframe is 5 years you should ALWAYS invest some of it. The bank normally don't give you more interest than to cover inflation, so you're not going to make any money by that.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 06:36:11 PM
Saving is too boring, investing too complicated.
I prefer gambling with it, buying BTC's or throwing it into a Ponzi scheme, it's funnier Wink.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 21, 2017, 06:23:52 PM
saving and investing me do simultaneously. because both are very profitable. storing bitcoin is a way to earn income without working. you just wait to hold bitcoin for a very high price. different from investing you can do the selling and buying with the funds you have to earn income. but investing has risks so you have to be careful
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 05:56:03 PM
Many people who want to find a safe way that is with saving money in banks, this is certainly not wrong but we must know that by investing then our money will grow faster than relying on bank interest.
Saving money is good but invest that saved money into bitcoin will bring a lot of happiness as well as profit to the investors court and that's what we all need bitcoin is increasing on daily basis people are getting more involved into bitcoin and this year is nearly at the end and invest the money you saved whole month i give you guaranty that in next year ending time you will be achieving more than million.
For my funds, I want investing amount and saving amount can be clearly and split two parts. Saving money just use for the future or emergency situation. Even I know the chance to make money from investment, I still keep my rule to saving that amount Smiley.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 21, 2017, 04:10:34 PM
both are good. save or invest it is a positive thing and we will benefit from both of these things. but there is a specified time period if we invest money another case if we only save money that we can use anytime and anywhere because there is no time limit.
I think the savings money will not change anything, because with the money we will eventually run out. so I think it's worth investing some of the money we need to develop.
Yes I will agree to this and would also like to add something. If you are saving your money, then it is in some XYZ bank and bank is making profit out of it and not giving you a penny, I think this is totally loss. And if you are investing your money even in some small business, you create small opportunities for others and the with the circulation of the money from that business, a lot of people are benefited. Even if you are earning a bit less, but still making good for community in longer run.
Activity: 364
December 21, 2017, 03:37:51 PM
It seems better to invest  money rather than save it. Because invested money would generate profits rather than save money in the bank. Because now business cryptocurrency was popular then we can make cryptocurrency into our investment assets, Like bitcoin, whose price continues to rise from year to year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
December 21, 2017, 03:36:02 PM
Many people who want to find a safe way that is with saving money in banks, this is certainly not wrong but we must know that by investing then our money will grow faster than relying on bank interest.
Saving money is good but invest that saved money into bitcoin will bring a lot of happiness as well as profit to the investors court and that's what we all need bitcoin is increasing on daily basis people are getting more involved into bitcoin and this year is nearly at the end and invest the money you saved whole month i give you guaranty that in next year ending time you will be achieving more than million.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 02:43:18 PM
I think it is better to Invest the money in Bitcoin than saving it in the Bank . The interest the bank will add at the end of six months (6) will not be comparable with what bitcoin price value will be. The Bitcoin price value will have been so great and surprising.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
December 21, 2017, 01:35:34 PM
Well, to be clear, personnally i think  that saving bitcoin is the best way to make our money grow up through the pics. While investing is riskious because we are not sure about the result.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 01:15:23 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 11:59:51 AM
Saving money will not make money increase, remember that bank interest is not more than 1% per month while with investment we can profit up to 10% per month, so invest better than saving.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
December 21, 2017, 11:41:54 AM
If you save money that money doesnt do anyting they just are hold there
If you invest you will have ups and down and profit
In modern economy, when you save in the bank, the bank actually invests most of your money in the economy.
Yeah , so saving money in the bank isn't a good ideal at all because they gonna invest your money anyways.
You are right it is not good to earn money and store all your wealth or capitals in banks because it is useless and it will not give you benefit at all. Now in several areas putting money in bank is the main source of business making but now it is not good because banks are giving very short profit as a reward of long time waiting. If you are willing for high profit just go for bitcoin investing and make future bright.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
December 21, 2017, 11:12:24 AM
Offcours if we look it in positive perspective investing is better than saving because you're money is working for you and not sleeping just like in saving. In investing it takes time and effort to make your money grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 10:43:21 AM
For me, It's better to invest money than to save money in the bank because in investment your money will be increase the value of it and also to ensure our money will be safe to be hold as much as possible will grow, so that it will give us an great opportunity to take advantage to get a higher profit from investing. And also just keep invest money on it is so good for our future life.
Activity: 443
December 21, 2017, 10:08:04 AM
I would like to prefer you keep your money at Bank which is better than Online.
Because of all of we know online is risky place where bank is safe.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 09:24:19 AM
If you don't need money for living the invest is necesary.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 09:18:05 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you will save your money in banks, for sure you will only earn small interest but if you will invest your money in the cryptocurrency; I am sure that you can double your investment.
Investment is the best way than save money in bank because if you invest your money it will beneficial for you and you can anything for your future as like any business and you can more comfortable your life but if you save your money so that will never beneficial for you as like investment so the best way is bitcoin for investment because it will get you big profit for you.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 09:03:37 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you will save your money in banks, for sure you will only earn small interest but if you will invest your money in the cryptocurrency; I am sure that you can double your investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 21, 2017, 09:00:00 AM
From my perspective investment grow you net worth other than savings. So i will go with the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: